PDA

View Full Version : Very Nice M-Coupe !

ROB89M3
03-31-2003, 01:45 AM
This car may be a little hardcore for some people here, but I personally love it. There's something about the way the Japanese tune vehicles that jives with me the right way. From the monocolour scheme, to the stripped out interior, roll cage, leather covered racing Recaro's, 6 pot AP racing brakes, painted carbon fiber hood (note no side vents), single outlet exhaust with matching bumper, Motec instrument cluster and a cool looking head unit, it just works for me.

here are some videos too !

http://www.m3200.com/nasu_mpeg1.html

http://www.m3200.com/nasu_mpeg2.html

MORE PICS HERE (http://www.bmwclub.org.hk/gallery/whitemcoupe/page_01.htm)

Miguel
03-31-2003, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by ROB89M3
This car may be a little hardcore for some people here, but I personally love it. There's something about the way the Japanese tune vehicles that jives with me the right way. From the monocolour scheme, to the stripped out interior, roll cage, leather covered racing Recaro's, 6 pot AP racing brakes, painted carbon fiber hood (note no side vents), single outlet exhaust with matching bumper, Motec instrument cluster and a cool looking head unit, it just works for me.

MORE PICS HERE (http://www.bmwclub.org.hk/gallery/whitemcoupe/page_01.htm)

Note the OTHER staple of Japanese aftermarket looks...
the body kit lines don't line up properly.

SpoolinS6
03-31-2003, 02:02 AM
those rims gotta go they"re nasty on it!

Jon@Bimmersport
03-31-2003, 02:22 AM
i like it...

i agree, jap know how to do a car very nicely, but then some jap tuners know how to do them so that u wont eat for the next month

moerom
03-31-2003, 02:25 AM
Brutal!

The body kit doesnt line up (as MKGINO said) and the rims look like they are from an eighties Honda. The gay wing has to go along with the stickers.

Why the hell would they go monochromatic white? It is the most plain, ugly color you can put on a car. Looks like white out. Why would they mess with beautiful factory BMW metallic paint?

Jon@Bimmersport
03-31-2003, 02:31 AM
did u guys like M-ATTACK's body kit (hamann)? well thats the exact same without the spoiler (which i dont like)..

it has a track look to it

Alezone
03-31-2003, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by moerom
Brutal!

The body kit doesnt line up (as MKGINO said) and the rims look like they are from an eighties Honda. The gay wing has to go along with the stickers.

Why the hell would they go monochromatic white? It is the most plain, ugly color you can put on a car. Looks like white out. Why would they mess with beautiful factory BMW metallic paint?

It's THE ONE, my favorite M Coupe EVER. another time i was asked what my favorite was, i couldn't locate it.

The hamann bodykit is wicked, esp. the front spoiler. The wing is not too bad, and I love the rims. and it's not what monochromatic white, it's the Alpine White from factory just like the E46 M3. I'd love to get this color IF it ever available in canada.
You have to look inside the car, it's a track car, not just for the show, and I think that's why the spoiler is in place and the bodykit doesn't line up like a show car. I have a couple of videos of this car on the track, wicked.

KennyTheGreat
03-31-2003, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by Alezone
It's THE ONE, my favorite M Coupe EVER. another time i was asked what my favorite was, i couldn't locate it.

The hamann bodykit is wicked, esp. the front spoiler. The wing is not too bad, and I love the rims. and it's not what monochromatic white, it's the Alpine White from factory just like the E46 M3. I'd love to get this color IF it ever available in canada.
You have to look inside the car, it's a track car, not just for the show, and I think that's why the spoiler is in place and the bodykit doesn't line up like a show car. I have a couple of videos of this car on the track, wicked.

alex, ur going to a bodyshop soon anyways ;) ;)

Miguel
03-31-2003, 03:05 AM
Brutal!

HEY! I said that:D and yes, I do not like the rims. It's a track car wouldn't something like Kosei go better? or compomotive?

I love Mono-Colour cars. Red, green, blue, black, whatever! I love the mono-look. Its like a chick.. the carpet looks good when it matches the curtains if ya know what I mean *nudge nudge*

think Type R championship White. Gorgeous. Or a Yellow Saleen Mustang w/ matching rims.

AMG_POWER
03-31-2003, 03:44 AM
yeah rob we started notice that you are more and more in Japaneese style of cars!!! j/k :D

thinair
03-31-2003, 03:48 AM
anyone know what steering wheel is in that car???

SpoolinS6
03-31-2003, 04:18 AM
nelson id say its a sparco wheel see this they are identical ! http://sparcousa.com/pswheel_competition.asp?id=447

SickFinga
03-31-2003, 06:22 AM
i don't see anything wrong with that car, well taillights maybe, but still they are ok

WASABI
03-31-2003, 11:54 AM
Looks good, aside from the rear spoiler. But isn't that a Hamman body kit? I like it.

bmwm5lover
03-31-2003, 05:02 PM
its nice, just get rid of the spoiler in the back....

M-ATTACK
03-31-2003, 08:36 PM
actually jon the kit isnt the same, the fronts are different, his is only a lip

SpudBoy
03-31-2003, 09:55 PM
Why does a track car need a stereo and redundent instrumentation? I'd lose the factory instruments and the head unit. Just my opinion.

ROB89M3
03-31-2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by SpudBoy
Why does a track car need a stereo and redundent instrumentation? I'd lose the factory instruments and the head unit. Just my opinion.

It's a street / track car......... duh:idea:

325Ryan
04-01-2003, 03:17 AM
ugly wheels, ugly spoiler. The bottom pieces on the bodykit should be moulded to the body.

ROB89M3
04-01-2003, 03:20 AM
I don't know how you guys can say the car is ugly...
It looks very aggressive, and is almost a full blown racecar, but can still be driven on the street ! BEST OF BOTH WORLDS !

--THE SPOILER ON THE BACK IS REQUIRED FOR DOWNFORCE--

M50E30
04-01-2003, 03:29 AM
...the rims look like they are from an eighties Honda.

Those wheels look mighty familiar....:P

ROB89M3
04-01-2003, 03:34 AM
MOTEC Aftermarket EFI ! :eek:

All I wanna know is what kind of cd player is that ? :confused:

SickFinga
04-01-2003, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by ROB89M3
MOTEC Aftermarket EFI ! :eek:

All I wanna know is what kind of cd player is that ? :confused:

looks like McIntosh which is $$$

Miguel
04-01-2003, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by SickFinga
looks like McIntosh which is $$$

Here is the ONLY licenced McIntosh dealer in Ontario.

Clarion Canada Inc. (http://www.mcintoshlabs.com/)
2239 Winston ParkDrive
Oakville, Ontario L6H 5R1
905-829-4600

SpudBoy
04-01-2003, 09:06 PM
It doesn't look all that streetable to me. The motor sound alone would keep me happy.

nos_fx
04-01-2003, 09:29 PM
Not sold on the white, but still love that car*th-up*

Andy N
04-01-2003, 11:11 PM
I don't think that it is a M Coupe. It is just a Z3 coupe. I have seen them down in the states there is no M things on that car at all. Correct me if i am wrong.

SpudBoy
04-01-2003, 11:25 PM
M coupe logo on the dash, Looks like an M motor (Euro?) too.