PDA

View Full Version : WTB E36 Stuff

iverson03tj
06-13-2010, 03:05 AM
Hey guys,

Im looking To buy a used or new m3 bumper and twisties sideskirt that i would love to have in a few weeks.

Pm me if you can get one or know a place to get them, im looking to get them locally.

e30drifter
06-15-2010, 08:03 PM
I have an M3 front bumper. Rieger style with molded in lip

chapellej
06-15-2010, 09:29 PM
how much for the bumper?

iverson03tj
06-15-2010, 09:32 PM
I have an M3 front bumper. Rieger style with molded in lip

So its a one peice bumper? lip cannot be removed?

The reason i ask is because My driveway is really steep, and when my car was lowered i couldnt even take it out the driveway, so i raised it, and i got about 1-1/2 inch clearence now, and im not sure it will fit with that lip.

e30drifter
06-16-2010, 07:04 PM
how much for the bumper?

Sorry, I'm in Toronto. Local pick up only

e30drifter
06-16-2010, 07:18 PM
So its a one peice bumper? lip cannot be removed?

The reason i ask is because My driveway is really steep, and when my car was lowered i couldnt even take it out the driveway, so i raised it, and i got about 1-1/2 inch clearence now, and im not sure it will fit with that lip.

Correct, one piece. How low is your car? Are you talking about 1-1/2 inch from the bottom of the front bumper to the ground? Cause if so...that's ****ing low*rockout* and this will definitely NOT work for you!

This bumper is exactly like when people put the rieger lip on an M3 bumper, but just all one piece.

I'm going to post a thread in the for sale section with pix, alone with a few other things. This is the same bumper in my sig, crappy pic.