thanks

Ceeker
06-09-2010, 09:31 AM
Looking for:

E30 visor panel with electric sunroof
headliner in excellent condition
outside temperature sensor

thanks

Angelo, the one I have is a delete panel - came from a 318is no/sr. sorry.
I have one in that red car but vinyl is lifting a bit in the corners. Let me know if you want. :-)

Nerk
06-13-2010, 01:59 PM
yeah, I've taken 2 of those panels apart, one I snapped a bit (cause I didn't know how to take it off :)) the other the vinyl is lifting from it as well... I was wondering how hard it would be to put some new vinyl on it.. maybe even a custom colour... who knows... but this one has the electric sunroof slots for you... let me know if you're interested...

Ceeker
06-13-2010, 03:08 PM
yeah, I've taken 2 of those panels apart, one I snapped a bit (cause I didn't know how to take it off :)) the other the vinyl is lifting from it as well... I was wondering how hard it would be to put some new vinyl on it.. maybe even a custom colour... who knows... but this one has the electric sunroof slots for you... let me know if you're interested...

first off helps if it's a warm to hot day. makes the material stretch easier. 2nd get yourself some decent quality vinyl. A heat gun is optional if it doesn't stretch enough. 3rd some good quality contact spray cement to keep it glued down onto the board. Some finesse, patience and a bit of talent will help you get by doing a nice job.