PDA

View Full Version : CNADIAN E46 320I - Turbo/Supercharger??

S.A.M.
06-03-2010, 03:16 AM
Hello everyone,

I have tried to search but not finding info that I need. I have a 2003 320i with the 2.2L engine. Does anyone has any info on supercharge, turbo or performance chip for this car? Is this car hopeless for increasing performance? I have owned this car for many years now and would like to keep it for many more years. I would like to increase the power but there's not many options that i can find out there.

Any advise? Thank you in advance.

Shane

simplycars
06-03-2010, 01:15 PM
try active autowerke - supercharger kit might be what you need

MarkD
06-05-2010, 09:22 AM
Hello everyone,

I have tried to search but not finding info that I need. I have a 2003 320i with the 2.2L engine. Does anyone has any info on supercharge, turbo or performance chip for this car? Is this car hopeless for increasing performance? I have owned this car for many years now and would like to keep it for many more years. I would like to increase the power but there's not many options that i can find out there.

Any advise? Thank you in advance.

Shane

I make performance software but that will get you 8 or 9% gains in TQ and HP. If you want more, you should consider swapping in a 330 motor and keep it NA. That will be a trouble free solution in the long run.