PDA

View Full Version : Spotted: M52 Alpina??


Gamite
03-28-2003, 08:09 PM
on hwy 7 going westbound.

Was that you? Your car looks amazing, CF Hood?

Miguel
03-28-2003, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Gamite
on hwy 7 going westbound.

Was that you? Your car looks amazing, CF Hood?

What the heck does an M52 Alpina look like? got pics?:confused:

M52_Alpina
03-28-2003, 09:02 PM
Yup, is me *wave* i do have a CF hood on the car, thanks!!

Originally posted by Gamite
on hwy 7 going westbound.

Was that you? Your car looks amazing, CF Hood?

Gamite
03-28-2003, 10:46 PM
what kinda seats do you have?

Soldo
03-29-2003, 05:01 AM
can i see some PICS of your car?!

WASABI
03-29-2003, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Gamite
what kinda seats do you have?

Doesn't he have vader seats from an M3? I thought I read that somewhere, unless he got new ones. :confused:

*edit* just found some pics, yeah seems like he got new seats, red ones. *th-up*

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6381

Gamite
03-29-2003, 06:22 PM
ya, I saw inside his car when I passed by, some nice red ones..

M52_Alpina
03-29-2003, 11:26 PM
i don't have vader seats, but i do have a red Sparco Evo on the driver side.


Originally posted by WASABI
Doesn't he have vader seats from an M3? I thought I read that somewhere, unless he got new ones. :confused:

*edit* just found some pics, yeah seems like he got new seats, red ones. *th-up*

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6381

M52_Alpina
03-29-2003, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Miguel
What the heck does an M52 Alpina look like? got pics?:confused:

Old pic of my car.

Gamite
03-30-2003, 12:02 AM
honestly the pics of your car dont do it justice, it looks MUCH MUCH better in person. btw, what kinda exhaust you got? sounds beefy.

M52_Alpina
03-30-2003, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by Gamite
honestly the pics of your car dont do it justice, it looks MUCH MUCH better in person. btw, what kinda exhaust you got? sounds beefy.

Thanks Gamite! as for the exhaust, it is a triflo dual round tips loud version.

Gamite
03-30-2003, 12:52 AM
loud version eH?

M52_Alpina
03-30-2003, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by Gamite
loud version eH?

There is a choice between loud and quiet version when i ordered mine. I don't think loud version are avaliable for newer BMWs, not 100% sure though. I chose loud version since the whole purpose of aftermarket exhaust is to make your car "sound" faster. :cool:

Gamite
03-30-2003, 01:16 AM
lol.. it sure does "SOUND" fast... :P

I heard u'r running some pretty good engine mods..

M52_Alpina
03-30-2003, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by Gamite
lol.. it sure does "SOUND" fast... :P

I heard u'r running some pretty good engine mods..

is nothing compare to Randy and some other member's car. I have been doing tons of research on mods since i have my car, i guess it finally paid off. :)

Gamite
03-30-2003, 02:51 AM
u gonna reveal some HP ratings?

M52_Alpina
03-30-2003, 02:59 AM
on average, 216rwhp , with best being 219rwhp on dynojet.. my target is 230rwhp or 280 crank hp, still working on it though..

WASABI
03-30-2003, 04:14 AM
Wow, great start with the HP numbers. I'll be sure to come to you when it comes time for my engine mods :) . I just recently got BB Triflo as well, I like it. Does yours have that "burble" sound when you let go of the accelerator? Not that it's bad, but I think it's distinct to triflo.

Gamite
03-30-2003, 04:37 AM
those are awesome numbers, at the wheels!!

do you have the dyno paper still? what mods are you running?

Alezone
03-30-2003, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by M52_Alpina
Old pic of my car.

That Audi goes to York rite? I remeber it by the license plate placement...

M52_Alpina
03-30-2003, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by WASABI
Wow, great start with the HP numbers. I'll be sure to come to you when it comes time for my engine mods :) . I just recently got BB Triflo as well, I like it. Does yours have that "burble" sound when you let go of the accelerator? Not that it's bad, but I think it's distinct to triflo.

yup, my triflo does have that burble sound when i let go of the gas pedal and i love it. Btw, which version did you get? dual round or DTM tips? *th-up*

Originally posted by Gamite
those are awesome numbers, at the wheels!!

do you have the dyno paper still? what mods are you running?

thanks for your complements. i do have the dyno paper but i dont have access to a scanner *shiner*

thinair
03-30-2003, 06:12 PM
I'd also like to see your 328 in person, I consider your car the benchmark for modded 328's. Your dyno numbers are pretty much unheard of for an OBD-II 328 until just recently.*th-up*

Hope to see you at a meet sometime.

M52_Alpina
03-30-2003, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Alezone
That Audi goes to York rite? I remeber it by the license plate placement...

He doesn't go to York, but i think i know which A4 you are talking about :)

Originally posted by thinair
I'd also like to see your 328 in person, I consider your car the benchmark for modded 328's. Your dyno numbers are pretty much unheard of for an OBD-II 328 until just recently.

Hope to see you at a meet sometime.

Thanks man, i will definitely show up for the next meet *th-up*

WASABI
03-31-2003, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by M52_Alpina
yup, my triflo does have that burble sound when i let go of the gas pedal and i love it. Btw, which version did you get? dual round or DTM tips? *th-up*


neither, I got the old square boxer style. :)