PDA

View Full Version : coin carwash??

MP328
03-28-2003, 07:10 PM
i just moved here to brampton and haven't seen any coin carwashes yet :mad: and my car is looking extra nasty.

so to all that live up here in brampton. where can i wash my car? where is a coin car wash around here.

i'm around highway 7 and hurontario (not really but close enough)

Miguel
03-28-2003, 08:33 PM
at heart lake and Mayfield there is a touchless drive-thru wash. I went through it and my car was cleaner than ANY coin wash I have ever been too. Basic wash is about $8.

MP328
03-29-2003, 01:31 AM
is that the usual esso touchless? or some other one?

all the esso touchless i've been sofar have always left the car dirty

sonny
03-29-2003, 02:16 AM
Wash it at home... all the gas station car washes do a terrible job and the coin op isn't that great either.

BimmiN
03-29-2003, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by MP328

There is a problem with some E36's where water can leak into the DME when going through drivethrough car wash's. I had never heard of this problem until I was half way through a car wash and my car stalled. It wouldnt start again. Had to get it towed to the $tealer.
Most people dont experience this problem, but it has affected HUNDREDS of E36 owners. Some even started a petition to send to BMW for a re-imbusement.. but I dont think it went anywhere.
I lost $1000.

MP328
03-29-2003, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by BimmiN
There is a problem with some E36's where water can leak into the DME when going through drivethrough car wash's. I had never heard of this problem until I was half way through a car wash and my car stalled. It wouldnt start again. Had to get it towed to the $tealer.
Most people dont experience this problem, but it has affected HUNDREDS of E36 owners. Some even started a petition to send to BMW for a re-imbusement.. but I dont think it went anywhere.
I lost $1000.

yeah i remember reading about that once before and i don't usually go to the drive thru anyways.

and about washing it in the drive way, can't do that either. it's a new area so there is mud everywhere thats why i'm asking where the closest car wash is.

so come on someone has to know!!!

Marven
03-30-2003, 12:59 PM
I used to live in Brampton may be will be moving back...r u kidding there are 3!!!! One on Kennedy, just before Steels, just past Clarance, another on just past Hwy10 & Steels where the Midas is and a third in Queen and Bramalea road right after the Bramelea city centre where the Petro Canada is....

I live on Broadview and Danforth and cannot find one anyone close anyone know?

Kal
03-30-2003, 03:56 PM
ya there's one by hwy 10 and steeles. before the police station

also there is one on kennedy and stratford.

maverick
03-31-2003, 01:30 PM
theres one on kennedy road just noth of steels in brampton it works good (well enough) just make sure you spray the brush off before you use it*th-up*

WASABI
03-31-2003, 02:41 PM
It shouldn't be too long until they add gravel to your driveway, or do you already when? :( But once you get some gravel, you can do it on your driveway.

maverick
03-31-2003, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by MP328

I went through that one once the pressure is rediculous it pressed water through the seal on the sun roof and it has never leaked before i had to fix it when I got out of there that was the last ime I went or will go through one