PDA

View Full Version : FS- 1988 alpine 5speed vert

e30mitch
05-23-2010, 09:23 PM
i've had this vert for just about over a year now... purchased it from the original owner in vancouver, car is now located in edmonton. it is a very solid vehicle all original/no modifications. reason for selling is im trying to get out of debt. i would like to get what i paid for it. 6500 but i will take offers.

here is a short list of things that have been replaced.

everything replaced was replaced with oem/equivalent .

-clutch kit./flywheel resurface.
-master/slave cylinder
-brakes all around/rotors
-shocks all around.
-control arms,tie rods,CAB's/all the rubber bits all around the car. (one sway bar end link does need replacement.
-timing belt/tensioner/water pump/thermostat all done last year.(also various seal while in there.
-valve adjustment, new cap and rotor.
-new tires summer and winter... even though it was only driven in the winter once.
-brand new soft top, german cloth with clear plastic window, new oem tension straps.
-new paint a few years back.(paint job was done really well. looks amazing.)
-no rust
-perfect black leather sport interior. no rips in either the front or the rear seats.

everything works in the car, all electronics,no warning lights are on. a/c needs a recharge but compressor functions.

the e30 currently sits with 260,000kms but runs extremely strong. milage dosnt mean anything. no oil burnage between changes.

pm me with any questions. or call at 780-908-5903. my name is Mitch,

http://img1.classistatic.com/cps/kj/100523/618r5/3476799_20.jpeg

http://img1.classistatic.com/cps/kj/100523/618r2/674216k_20.jpeg

e30mitch
05-24-2010, 07:52 PM
make some offers..... come and get it.

emdog16
05-25-2010, 08:53 PM
260 000KM's... 6500? I dno man a little steep?

e30mitch
05-25-2010, 10:09 PM
260 000KM's... 6500? I dno man a little steep?

to some yes it may seem pricey. but to others that have some money to spend on a nice bmw, this is a great price... this is a 2 owner( im the second) all original, non molested e30. everything works as should, rides like new. all maintenance has been kept up to date. im asking 6500 and open to offers.
sure you can find other verts for way cheaper, but in crap condition... adding a new rag top/ tensions straps/paint job is going to get end up costing you way more than what mine is priced at... and i even didn't factor in my suspension is completely rebuilt.
so next time maybe keep your comment to yourself.... ok bud?

scottyp
05-26-2010, 11:08 AM
to some yes it may seem pricey. but to others that have some money to spend on a nice bmw, this is a great price... this is a 2 owner( im the second) all original, non molested e30. everything works as should, rides like new. all maintenance has been kept up to date. im asking 6500 and open to offers.
sure you can find other verts for way cheaper, but in crap condition... adding a new rag top/ tensions straps/paint job is going to get end up costing you way more than what mine is priced at... and i even didn't factor in my suspension is completely rebuilt.
so next time maybe keep your comment to yourself.... ok bud?

Your price is too high...ok bud?

Duskywing
05-26-2010, 12:46 PM
Just send the OP a message if you have any concern/opinion about the price, no point in thread crapping. Beside he is based in edmonton.

Fel
05-27-2010, 08:06 AM
Just send the OP a message if you have any concern/opinion about the price, no point in thread crapping. Beside he is based in edmonton.

+1... make an offer or walk away. Price is dictated by the market, and if there's someone out there who'll buy it, then good for the OP. If not, then time will bring the price down.

bmwm5lover
05-27-2010, 10:43 AM
+1... make an offer or walk away. Price is dictated by the market, and if there's someone out there who'll buy it, then good for the OP. If not, then time will bring the price down.

This.