PDA

View Full Version : 1987 BMW 325i

locke.auto
05-17-2010, 02:23 PM
I am selling my 1987 BMW 325i sedan.

I originally got it as one of two cars I bought together. Unfortunately, I have had to sell them rather promptly before I got a proper chance to use them.

This one has 175,000 km on the clock, with an interior (black on grey) & body (gray) to match. There is an extremely low amount of rust (a bit on the tip of the hood and just under the trunk lid). Wheel wells are free of rust. The interior is in great shape, (see the pictures), there is a small tear in the material on the left side of the driver's seat, otherwise it's all intact & without excessive wear.

The car was in an minor accident and needed a new front fender, which is now installed. Engine is the standard six-cylinder engine, which runs fine. No modifications have been made.

Features include:

Power sunroof (great for this weather)
Power windows
Automatic transmission

I'm selling it as is. Did not get a chance to certify it, and no e-test is required for the '87s.

Asking price is $2500. Contact me if you want to have a look at it or you would like more pictures or information. Thanks.

locke.auto
05-18-2010, 04:38 PM
Just thought I should clarify, I sold them to my mechanic who is selling them himself (he had a few parts for it). So the purchase will be done through him, but I was hoping for a new home for the cars.