PDA

View Full Version : quick pics after the rain- poor quality

ultimateX5
05-05-2010, 07:35 PM
just snapped a few pics...better ones when the cars all cleaned up will be up soon!

looking for:
-depos/dj auto/zkw/bosch headlights with or without ae.
-m3 mirrors, mouldings, maybe twisties
pm if you got anything!
thanks!:)
c/c welcome!

e30drifter
05-05-2010, 08:18 PM
That's looking sweet! I think you should slap on some tints. The gold on black looks nice.

gotcurry
05-05-2010, 08:40 PM
+1 on the tints. Car looks nice. Wat did u do with the rims that came with the car.

ultimateX5
05-05-2010, 08:57 PM
That's looking sweet! I think you should slap on some tints. The gold on black looks nice.

Thanks bud...as for the tints, I'm planning on doing them sometime soon,prefer to get my lights first! =)

ultimateX5
05-05-2010, 08:59 PM
+1 on the tints. Car looks nice. Wat did u do with the rims that came with the car.

Thanks! They're the same rims that came with the car, I just painted them gold. Gotta find a place to repolish my dish/lips for a decent price.

spoony_prelude
05-05-2010, 09:35 PM
Car looks great, personally I've kinda developed a liking to the regular mirrors! I through the m ones on mine just for the sake of doing a full m swap, but i think they flow with the lines of the car really well! Wheels and drop look dope!

Jay

ultimateX5
05-07-2010, 11:11 AM
:)

c.c welcome!*wave*

R.S.C
05-07-2010, 12:17 PM
Now that's better, nice and clean. Once you get your new head lights, everything will look perfect!

Seyar
05-07-2010, 12:37 PM
car looks great

ultimateX5
05-08-2010, 02:02 PM
Now that's better, nice and clean. Once you get your new head lights, everything will look perfect!

Thanks man. As for the headlights...I'm lookin at about a month waiting time cause of backorders. Sucks!! Debating whether I should just order them n wait or buy everything seperatly n do the ae install myself

ultimateX5
05-08-2010, 02:03 PM
car looks great

Thanks!

HavocSteve
05-08-2010, 03:10 PM
Car looks better in person. Also, I have pretty much the whole floor replaced in the E30 I bought off you :) Later on, I'll be replacing the front lip with the original iS one, and fixing the hack job buddy did to the kit with fiberglass and other crap. Then it's off to the paint!

ultimateX5
05-08-2010, 03:17 PM
Car looks better in person. Also, I have pretty much the whole floor replaced in the E30 I bought off you :) Later on, I'll be replacing the front lip with the original iS one, and fixing the hack job buddy did to the kit with fiberglass and other crap. Then it's off to the paint!

Sounds good bud! Post some pics! I'd love to see what you've done.Also,send me some pictures of your dads trans am.email em to me

HavocSteve
05-08-2010, 03:22 PM
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132742

There's the link with some pictures. Fixed the fuel line and vapor return, just fixed the flooring today front to back, and it's drying at the moment because I put "tar" on it to stop anymore rust/water leaks. Also fixed the driver side seat also. It's coming along. I'll be posting a new thread with before and after pictures so everyone can have a see at what's been done :)

You know if they sell halo headlights for the E30? Would look sick on the car. Also, your ride is looking sharp, I think the headlights would just make it pop. Hopefully you'll be at the Kenny cruise. Hoping to have the car finished and in working order before I bother to show up.