PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1997 BMW 328i Manual

Petinko
04-23-2010, 06:09 PM
Well..... fixed this up for "Hosty" but now he won't answer my pm or texts so I'll throw it out there for the general public....

1997 BMW 328i Manual sedan. Cosmos 303 Black on Black

285,000km
Body is very very clean, moderate dent in driver door, only minor rust as it has only been a year round car for the past 4 seasons (garaged prior to that)

M rear spoiler
M front spoiler (bumper)
Mint Black Leather interior
Near new winters on the car.

asking 2500$ considering I just spent a tonne on parts for it, but shoot me an offer.

http://london.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-1997-BMW-3-Series-328i-Sedan-W0QQAdIdZ199745779

Petinko
04-23-2010, 09:41 PM
All PMs replied, More Pics up.

hosty
04-29-2010, 09:05 PM
dude.. WTF you talking about, you NEVER called me or texted me to say, "hey the car is ready"

You are quite the bad seller, I was going to buy your e30 too before you hiked the price right up. I know you probably lost out on a quick sale because of that. You told me you, "sold the car to some guy from guelph". THAN you told me you actually were keeping the car for another month to try and sell it for more.

Pretty much your tactics are ridiculous. You said you didn't want to look like a douche. But, in lots of members eyes, you ARE a douche.
*no-no*

Petinko
04-29-2010, 11:52 PM
dude.. WTF you talking about, you NEVER called me or texted me to say, "hey the car is ready"

You are quite the bad seller, I was going to buy your e30 too before you hiked the price right up. I know you probably lost out on a quick sale because of that. You told me you, "sold the car to some guy from guelph". THAN you told me you actually were keeping the car for another month to try and sell it for more.

Pretty much your tactics are ridiculous. You said you didn't want to look like a douche. But, in lots of members eyes, you ARE a douche.
*no-no*

Nice thread-jack cock sucker
come and say that shit to my face faggot and I'll destroy you! *uzi*
I didn't want to sell the e30 to a ****ing loser like you,
do you really think I had a problem selling it?
I texted and emailed and pmed and called your dumb ass about this car. you decided not to reply, you decided not to fulfill your end of the deal
****ing broke-ass teenager

free bump *wiggle*

hosty
04-30-2010, 10:40 AM
Lol are you fuxking kidding me?! Your so indenial about your actions.

Very mature response from a bible hugger.

Glws retard.

wrx_
04-30-2010, 10:45 AM
i like this thread

330Hi
04-30-2010, 10:46 AM
Lol !!!
Hahahahaha !!!!

canuckder
04-30-2010, 11:42 AM
I can confirm hostys story.. i was supposed to give him a ride out to pick up the e30, him and big dutch were in a race to buy it. But ohh shit, buddy didnt want to sell it, then sold it a few days later ?

then the 328, well we were gonna pick it up and do the seized caliper our selfs, had the part ordered. buddy ****ed around some more.

Hosty, hope you still get a bmw !

Petinko
04-30-2010, 01:36 PM
I can confirm hostys story.. i was supposed to give him a ride out to pick up the e30, him and big dutch were in a race to buy it. But ohh shit, buddy didnt want to sell it, then sold it a few days later ?

then the 328, well we were gonna pick it up and do the seized caliper our selfs, had the part ordered. buddy ****ed around some more.

Hosty, hope you still get a bmw !

parts were on order for the steering and I needed time to get to it, I told you're gay friend that. I got it fixed and buddy was silent, costing me 300$, regardless thanks for the publicity homos.
Problem with the e30 was that I got more than you're broke friend could offer, thats business Price = demand. so GTFO my thread and go jack hosty off.

Dr. Flyview
04-30-2010, 01:51 PM
This guy needs to get banned.

wrx_
04-30-2010, 02:11 PM
This guy needs to get banned.

i object. usually FS threads are boring but this one is quite lively.

canuckder
04-30-2010, 03:00 PM
Its funny how you keep saying "poor teenagers" or "broke friend can afford". i can insure you he can afford a few thousand dollars, or he wouldnt have pm'ed you in the first place. im sure if you would have asked more to start, he would have payed, as hes looking for a clean e30?

or even tried to bargain with him again. Instead, you told him it wasnt for sale any more. Then turned around and sold it like a day later.

codebluesc
04-30-2010, 05:41 PM
lololol

Petinko
04-30-2010, 11:31 PM
So Hosty contacted me via text and explained his position, we worked out the miscommunication and I apologized to him for jumping to conclusions.

This is my humble, tail between my legs, post. Sorry for being a dink and not giving the benefit of doubt. Sorry to max members for having to endure my rants.

wrx_
05-01-2010, 09:08 AM
So Hosty contacted me via text and explained his position, we worked out the miscommunication and I apologized to him for jumping to conclusions.

This is my humble, tail between my legs, post. Sorry for being a dink and not giving the benefit of doubt. Sorry to max members for having to endure my rants.

u deserve ban for such apology :D

330Hi
05-01-2010, 12:58 PM
LOL!

What was the miscommunication?
Who was the cause of it?

moogles
05-01-2010, 04:42 PM
... wtf just happened
so he admits his gayness?

Oz_Racing
05-01-2010, 04:56 PM
well at least he apoloised...

and Hosty buy my e30 :D

Tekals
05-02-2010, 11:03 PM
I bought the E30 from that guy,

Everything was done properly and we agreed on a price

He left the plates and insurance on it for like 2 weeks for me so I could get everything done (Safety and registration in quebec).

Great seller, GLWS

ChahalzBMR
05-03-2010, 09:08 PM
PM sent.

Petinko
05-10-2010, 04:02 PM
Still for sale... Had the pre safety done a few days ago...

Will need according to the local shop

Right front control arm bushings,
new swaybar brackets
rear breaks
and break pedal switch that is causing a break error to come up on the OBC

quoted 500$ with labour, could be done for 300$ or less if you have the skillz.

Petinko
05-21-2010, 05:04 PM
Sold........ lock pls

Tekals
05-21-2010, 05:05 PM
Congrats!