PDA

View Full Version : Spotted the sickest E46 M3

mkgino
03-26-2003, 12:12 AM
Damn!! Today I was driving on the DVP south at around 5:30 pm and I saw the sickest E46 M3 convertable that was Laguna Seca blue. It was SLAMMED to the ground, and had HUGE DEEP DISH staggered rims on. Also he had the full Hamann M3 skirt package on that bitch. I couldnt believe my eyes, it was so nice.

There was some big black dude driving that thing. Anyone ever seen it before??

KennyTheGreat
03-26-2003, 12:13 AM
ain't you that guys assistant pimp?? :P jks jks

i woulda loved to see

where ur spycam? ?? :madnoel:

Dave 325i
03-26-2003, 12:23 AM
*angel*

mkgino
03-26-2003, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Dave 325i
*angel*

umm, I didnt have a camera on me :confused:

-=[[f|L@pJ@cK=]
03-26-2003, 12:31 AM
ya ive seen that car before...looked amazing... has to be one of my favourite cars..

Furious
03-26-2003, 01:19 AM
i think i saw the same one. i was in the mighty bell truck but it was on eglinton and laird (bayview).. couldnt see the rims but it was a leguna seca M3. wicked looking colour.

bimmermafia
03-26-2003, 01:22 AM
omg this thing is so sick i just saw him at acura dealership at younge and steeles this thing is the sickest m3 around and yes he is a big black dude sick ass haman rims

Gamite
03-26-2003, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by mkgino
Damn!! Today I was driving on the DVP south at around 5:30 pm and I saw the sickest E46 M3 convertable that was Laguna Seca blue. It was SLAMMED to the ground, and had HUGE DEEP DISH staggered rims on. Also he had the full Hamann M3 skirt package on that bitch. I couldnt believe my eyes, it was so nice.

We've seen him lots before..

mkgino
03-26-2003, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by Gamite
We've seen him lots before..

Well, damn someone get this guy to join!!!

ROB89M3
03-26-2003, 01:26 AM
Yup, seen that car a few times around Yonge + Steeles area.! That guy is a pimp for sure. It stands out so much.

Furious
03-26-2003, 01:42 AM
i think this same guy had a wicked Red E36 M3 before with a hamman kit. i talked to him a while back even before i bought my bimmer. very cool guy... (almost postitive its the same dude) i saw his face but because of a car between us, i wasnt too sure.

bimmermafia
03-26-2003, 01:44 AM
yeah it is the same guy

mkgino
03-26-2003, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by Furious325is
i think this same guy had a wicked Red E36 M3 before with a hamman kit. i talked to him a while back even before i bought my bimmer. very cool guy... (almost postitive its the same dude) i saw his face but because of a car between us, i wasnt too sure.

Well what does he do? Where did you meet him? Does he go to any car shows or anything like that??

Furious
03-26-2003, 02:25 AM
when i talked to him . he said he lived in the NYork area i think (remember this was like 2 years ago) but if i see him around again or see his car ill drop him a maxbimmer card... knows quite a bit about bimmers from what i can recall.

Rolled_Out
03-26-2003, 02:33 AM
i knwo him, he lives in brampton and he plays football for michigan state... :)
hes a really nice guy...
we cruised the strip in that baby on wasaga may 2-4 last year!!

Furious
03-26-2003, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by Rolled_Out
i knwo him, he lives in brampton and he plays football for michigan state... :)
hes a really nice guy...
we cruised the strip in that baby on wasaga may 2-4 last year!!

same guy? could be. im not sure. i thought he was a little older. but hey now we have a line on him. did you tell him about Max dan?

Rolled_Out
03-26-2003, 02:41 AM
No I don't think so...
The first time i saw him i was @ coffee time woodbridge, and he pulled up beside me and started talking to me bout my car that he liked it and shit... needless to say FU CK my car, it was ALL about his baby (it was stock then though)...and like 5 minutes later a cop came by us, and gave him a HASSLE (im sure because hes black and driving a sick m3.. stupid cops) so we went our ways, and i saw him a few weeks later and by then he had the rims and he was talking about getting a bunch of stuff (hamann airbox and skirts)...then i saw him @ wasaga...
i shoulda told him bout max.. i will if i see him sometime soon.. football season is over and i guess hes back in brampton now...

Miguel
03-26-2003, 04:59 AM
I see him on the 410 all the time... that car is amazing.

Bliss
03-26-2003, 05:11 AM
Seen him quite often in the Mississauga area as well. VERY sweet looking M3. *th-up*

Hamann Kid
03-26-2003, 05:56 AM

what wheels does he have on??Hamann HM2 or??

Rolled_Out
03-26-2003, 10:27 AM
these, in CHROME

for some reason, i remember them being 18's... NOT 19's
but i could be wrong.. its been a while

328power
03-26-2003, 03:23 PM

Yes i have a couple times downtown in the club district...

Damn Sick .. you can spot it a mile away..

HUGGGGGGE probably like 20' deep dish chromies...

Sickest BMW that i have seen to date !

Kal
03-26-2003, 05:06 PM
ya he lives in brampton..i was gonna go up to him but he's ****ing huge...i was like fuk it.... next time i see him i'm gonna talk to him for sure and tell him bout MAX

Hamann Kid
03-26-2003, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Rolled_Out
these, in CHROME

for some reason, i remember them being 18's... NOT 19's
but i could be wrong.. its been a while

yes, then I think he is the one~~hee
his wheels are Chrome 18" HM2(has been thinking to get rid of them), might upgrade to 19" this Summer or might trade the car for some sicker car~~hee!

328power
03-26-2003, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Hamann Kid
yes, then I think he is the one~~hee
his wheels are Chrome 18" HM2(has been thinking to get rid of them), might upgrade to 19" this Summer or might trade the car for some sicker car~~hee!

Not to many sicker than that !*th-up*

Jattdee328
03-26-2003, 09:52 PM
I sa this car on Sunday afternoon on Young St.

DAMM TIGHT RIDE...and that dud was huge.

Harps

bmwm5lover
03-26-2003, 10:27 PM
i seen this car when it was stock in downtown last summer...

mkgino
03-26-2003, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by bmwm5lover
i seen this car when it was stock in downtown last summer...

What?? Then how did you identify that it was the same car??? lol if it was stock, then there are probably hundreds of stock Laguna Seca blue M3 convertables in Toronto. I want to call BS on you, but dont know why you would BS?!?!?! :confused:

golden
03-26-2003, 11:32 PM
Ive seen a leguna seca m3 with chrome hamanns at the Mississauga YMCA

Alezone
03-26-2003, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by golden
Ive seen a leguna seca m3 with chrome hamanns at the Mississauga YMCA

hey Golden, how's your M Coupe?

Kal
03-26-2003, 11:36 PM
What?? Then how did you identify that it was the same car??? lol if it was stock, then there are probably hundreds of stock Laguna Seca blue M3 convertables in Toronto. I want to call BS on you, but dont know why you would BS?!?!?! :confused:

LOL i was going to do the same thing but bmw5lover already thinks i'm always on his case so i stopped haha.

somebody pull out the BS flag though

bmwm5lover
03-27-2003, 12:52 AM
because when i saw it, it had its roof down, and there was a black guy driving it. dont know if it was the same one, but i dont think there is that many laguna seca blue convertible M3's, with blue leather interior in toronto.....
dont get me wrong, i mean i could be mistaken...... But im pretty sure, we are talkign about the same one!

bmwm5lover
03-27-2003, 12:55 AM
because when i saw it, it had its roof down, and there was a black guy driving it. dont know if it was the same one, but i dont think there is that many laguna seca blue convertible M3's, with blue leather interior in toronto.....
dont get me wrong, i mean i could be mistaken...... But im pretty sure, we are talkign about the same one!
besides, why would i be lying? its not like weve seen an mercialagio.....:confused:

Hamann Kid
03-27-2003, 03:31 AM
besides, why would i be lying? its not like weve seen an mercialagio.....:confused:

not sure if I got you right..............but I did see a mercialagio awhile back when it was just released..............was driving by a guy around 20ys something and a blonde beside~~!, he must've got the first production's car.........cuz it was during the time that magazines just reporting/testing about the car(never knew Canadian can get cars like that so early before I saw the car.., I thought they don't really give the fxxk about Canadian market~~hee)
btw, don't get me wrong, I know we will have couple Enzos in Toronto soon~~(but just the Lambo was there so early~~!)

Hamann Kid
03-27-2003, 03:33 AM
btw, I was shocked by that time!!!!!!!!!!, and cuz he parked(and they were inside the car, not sure what they were doing :confused: at a small avenue~~!..(intersect with Young, and it was around Young and HW7 when I saw the car..), and then I went to the Mr. Sub at the opposite side and had a clear look at it, and yes, that's the one!!hee*uzi*