PDA

View Full Version : Finally settled on the right rims!!! Quick PIC!

fabolous
04-09-2010, 05:03 PM
After finally searching for the right set of rims to replace the 19" BBS CH that were on this baby! I proudly settled on a set of non staggered 17" M Contours.

I got real lucky and scooped up this set for $650 with tires with plenty of thread and only a slight curb rash on one rim!

I love the way it turned out!

More pics to come!!

dbworld4k
04-09-2010, 05:13 PM
Looks good! Did you sell the CHs?

fabolous
04-09-2010, 05:19 PM
Yeah i actually sold them last winter to another guy on here! Tires were running its coarse soon so they were gonna need to be replaced! Plus I honestly wanted 17" and I've always loved the way these rims look! So I wanted a set on the car bad and with some luck and trial an error I found these!

^^^ I know what your gonna say if I ask about lowering it a little but I'm only willing to go as low as maybe half n inch! maybe maybe 1 inch drop!

Nguyen_E30
04-09-2010, 05:21 PM
you sure those are oem?

fabolous
04-09-2010, 05:22 PM
hey Anuk by the way I'm holding on what I think about your new rims till u fix the spacers and take some pro shots! I'm sure then the haters might change their mind!

I really did like the way those Volks looked! Very Nice looking rims!

fabolous
04-09-2010, 05:25 PM
Well I did look at the inside and it was stamped BMW on the rim along with the other specs not sure if that is the way to tell! Although now that I think about it I only checked one rims! How do I know for sure?? Either way I'm more then satisfied with them for the price I paid and the condition of the rims!

Nguyen_E30
04-09-2010, 05:33 PM
Yeah, I like the M contours as well. I believe oem's countours have an M badge under the bmw logo, as well as a circle indent ring along the lug holes and reps do not.

fabolous
04-09-2010, 05:42 PM
Yeah I know about the little m badge part! Either way i'm more then satisfied these rims look sick on e36 m3's!

I'm running on pss9 what do u think about a half inch drop just to tuck the wheels a little more snug!??

Quickid
04-09-2010, 05:55 PM
It looks great on your car!