PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen this 330i around?

MPackage
04-02-2010, 07:37 PM
I found a 330i 2006 white on beige but missed out on that and I still feel bad to this day it was a sweet ride was ready to buy it but the dealer sold it the day i was supposed to go see it..it had only 60km on it...I am now trying to find the guy or girl who bought it from Platinum Cars in Thornhill it was a sweet ride I can post the pix if anyone knows I am willing to offer him or her $1,000 more then what they paid for...that is how bad I want that car...i'm crazy like that...if anyone knows who bought this car please let me know if they are willing to sell it to me thanks! I know this is a long shot but it would mean alot to me if anyone sees this car around I am ready with cash if they want to sell it and for the person who finds it I will give them additional $500 if they can get the persons number only if they are willing to sell the car.

I know its a long shot but if anyone could help that would mean alot to me plus they will get paid if they can convince the new owner to sell his/her car

Thanks

Pierce330
04-03-2010, 06:39 PM
Saw it as well and was going to go look at it...it sold a while ago though...very nice car...kind of prefer the 6 speed though, but I would have purchased the auto because of the car...

MPackage
04-03-2010, 08:03 PM
I called last week and the dealer said they sold the car last week Friday or Saturday and I asked him exactly when he was not sure. Now I need to find this car White on Beige/wood trim with low KM and sports package...if anyone can find this car please let the driver know I am willing to buy it off him/her..

Thanks

Saw it as well and was going to go look at it...it sold a while ago though...very nice car...kind of prefer the 6 speed though, but I would have purchased the auto because of the car...

Pierce330
04-03-2010, 08:39 PM
Are you going to sell your ZHP? Looks like a ZHP in the avatar pic...

ImolaZHP
04-03-2010, 09:10 PM
what's so good about this specific e90?? the only things I see is decent mileage and stock wheels painted matte black.

Have you tried contacting the dealer? Tell them that they can charge a broker fee if they can get the car back.

mstearnsy
04-04-2010, 12:34 PM
You realize this is a US import vehicle right? Why are you dying to get your hands on it so badly?

CoolAsIce
04-04-2010, 06:36 PM
most likely a lemon law buy back.... lol

doogee
04-04-2010, 07:48 PM
Thought this was a joke at first. The snow looked like overspray haha.

Pierce330
04-04-2010, 11:34 PM
Yes it was a U.S. car...

MPackage
04-05-2010, 12:15 AM
I think this car is not worth it heard some real engine issue with this car hmm explains why they were selling it for $23,000.

BellaSignora
04-05-2010, 11:05 PM
No! No! Never buy from Platinum Motors.... pm for details... geez. Do yourself a favor and only buy a certified series from Bmw... you wont regret it. but before you spend a penny message me.... debbiemalatesta@rogers.com

aaron320i
04-05-2010, 11:49 PM
thats a high price.

MPackage
04-06-2010, 11:37 AM
Ha ha dont worry Bella I won't I heard so many different stories from them and they seem to be very ify if you know what I mean LOL hmmm more like buy a front end hit BMW and then sell it after its been fixed by a low end body shop!...thanks everyone! =o)

No! No! Never buy from Platinum Motors.... pm for details... geez. Do yourself a favor and only buy a certified series from Bmw... you wont regret it. but before you spend a penny message me.... debbiemalatesta@rogers.com

MPackage
04-06-2010, 11:39 AM
Hey Bro,

I got your email thanks alot please let me know if you can find what I asked you in the email...

Thanks alot

=O)

thats a high price.