PDA

View Full Version : 335 fuel pump issue

TommyGunnerz
03-20-2010, 08:16 PM
Let me introduce myself!...I just signed up and I have been driving a 2008 335i that I purchased new...

I had the car in for service 3 times with a faulty fuel pump (covered under warranty)...anyone else have the same issue?

Also, my injectors were replaced in the process!...

PS: CRAPPY BMW service as well...

The stealership is also reluctant to change my oil a few thousand km before my next scheduled service...right now, the clock reads 75 km and the dealership has only changed the oil once...I am extremely dissapointed because it is my second car from Budds...

Is anyone else experiencing this shitty service anywhere else?

TommyGunnerz!:cool:

Pierce330
03-20-2010, 08:21 PM
Hey TommyGunnerz, Welcome to the board...

Ya, BMW factory service sucks...

I have a buddy who has had the same issue with his 335 and they even tried to scam him when he went to purchase snow tires and rims from the same dealership that he purchased the car from...:moon:

farbmw
04-06-2010, 09:15 AM
Let me introduce myself!...I just signed up and I have been driving a 2008 335i that I purchased new...

I had the car in for service 3 times with a faulty fuel pump (covered under warranty)...anyone else have the same issue?

Also, my injectors were replaced in the process!...

PS: CRAPPY BMW service as well...

The stealership is also reluctant to change my oil a few thousand km before my next scheduled service...right now, the clock reads 75 km and the dealership has only changed the oil once...I am extremely dissapointed because it is my second car from Budds...

Is anyone else experiencing this shitty service anywhere else?

TommyGunnerz!:cool:

I have bought my 2008 335i new from Budd's, and I have no issue with the fuel pump and no issues on the oil changes either.

TommyGunnerz
04-06-2010, 12:27 PM
Interesting ...would this be your first car from budd's? This is my second, and i've had a completely different experience.

farbmw
04-06-2010, 12:36 PM
Interesting ...would this be your first car from budd's? This is my second, and i've had a completely different experience.

Yes first one from Budd's, my came from parkview and I had a very bad time there, I would never go back.

TommyGunnerz
04-06-2010, 02:03 PM
Good to know ...thanks.

Design 2179
05-03-2010, 04:59 PM
Hi All,

New Member here! Excititng times, i'm looking to get into a 335i

Anyways as per the HPFP issues, isn't there a replacement HPFP, That is proven and works, eliminating the issues (even aftermarket Prfrmnce Pump) I know of the new Pump relaesed by BMW but I heard there are still issues..

And if there are no real solutions, theres the extended warranty from BMW specifically for the HPFP, does that apply to all 335i

Cheers,
Talk to you soon...

Bimmermann
09-06-2010, 08:46 PM
Any emissions related part is warrantied to 120,000km I believe. Also, the HPFP in between certain production dates had a defect in them. The ones we replace them with now are good.

Oil changes can only be claimed through warranty if the cbs value of the vehicle is within a certain value before due. I believe it's 2 months or 3,000km. Don't quote me on that. But when the service advisor does the key read, it will show you what is due and what is recommended.

Ceeker
09-06-2010, 09:55 PM
Good to know ...thanks.

You might want to try Maranello bmw in Woodbridge. They are a great bunch of people.