PDA

View Full Version : Back from S. Carolina

Lennon
03-23-2003, 12:16 PM
Well, I'm back from visiting S. Carolina, its so WARM down there. Man, and beautiful, it was my first time down there. The ocean is beautiful with that lovely white sand. I'm SO movin down there. And everywhere you turn theres a BMW, 8ers, 6ers. There EVERYWHERE. I was in heaven, and holy cow. Hummers! Lots of people have those too. Seen some Porsches, a Ferrari. Its already summer down there!

Anyways guys, just thought I'd share how I feel about the place.

Peace.

qimis
03-23-2003, 01:40 PM
did you have chance to go to bmw factory and museum ?

punnzzells
03-23-2003, 02:49 PM
haahaha... sounds like he was in Mrytle Beach.... the BMW plant is in Spartenburg I beleive.....

yaaaa.... it is HOT down there, but it is nt summer yet.... i used to live in North Carolina and the summers are 95-110 F.... so that is still spring for them

:D

Mike.

JKnauff
03-23-2003, 03:18 PM
Thats where i live. Your right it is really great down here. I live in columbia. There are alot of BMWs especially where i live. I am also a user of e3s and there are two of my friends there who live here to and we would like to meet up with anyone who would like to come down and hang out. I love it here.

qimis
03-23-2003, 03:54 PM
i was planning to apply for a co-op position at bmw spartanburg, but my stupid co-op coordinator didn't allow me ... because they said there was some prob. w/ international students working in the states ... *uzi*

Lennon
03-23-2003, 04:12 PM
A co-op huh, so ok, heres what I want to do, I'd like to start up an apprenticship down there as a mechanic, now, how would I go about doing this? Should I just call up the dealership that I want to work at???