PDA

View Full Version : For SALE: BMW 1999 E46 328i

Biggie
03-01-2010, 02:11 PM
E-Tested : $ 6200.

Selling my BMW 328i E46. Had it for just under a year. Car runs great and being sold only since I will soon be relocating due to work.

Here are details:

Auto, Gray exterior, Black leather interior, Fully loaded, Sunroof, Harmon Kardon system, Premium package etc.

223000 Kms on the vehicle. Comes with stock rims and winter tyres with a lot of tread remaining.

I've tinted the vehicle and installed HID's for the fogs and low beams. This has triggerred the bulb out error code however I recently purchased an error corrector from a max sponsor which I can include and that will clear the bulb out warning or remove the Hids if the buyer doesent want them, and that will also remove the error.

Since I bought it last year, Ive changed both front struts...put in brand new bilstein struts from Bimmersport. All oil changes are synthetic and I always use 91% octane. I commute using this car and it never gave me any issues.

This car is E-Tested. It is valid till 24th March 2010. So you would only need to ceritify. To certify you will probably need rotors/pads.

Down the road, you would probably need to replace the radiator as my mechanic told me it has a small leak which could get bigger in the summer. Car does not overheat and is driven daily for commuting. You may also need to buy a new hood wire from the dealer as the one I have now is a little sticky..sometimes it doesent want to close correctly. Just small stuff but you should know everything ahead of time.

Thats all I can think of. Im selling this car very cheap just to have it gone relatively soon.

Car can be viewed on weekends only, please. Weekdays I am home after 7pm and you wont be able to see much since it will be dark...Email me for further details or PM.
Email :
hotracx@hotmail.com

6200 or closest offer. Please, no low ballers. Thanks.

Biggie
03-03-2010, 12:42 PM
Bump.

It would be nice to have this gone this weekend.

Thanks.

Biggie
03-05-2010, 06:00 PM
Bump.

Ppl have been asking about the hood...

The hoot latch is fine the issue is with the cabling - it probably needs the new cable running between the hood and the locks...between 40-80 bucks with the dealer. Hood closes properly but doesent lock into place as it should...have to try a few times to get it to lock so its best to change the cable.

Note: Hood emblem was stolen for the 2nd time as you can see from the picture. I have a spare rear emblem but forgot to mention the hood one is missing.

Cheers.

Biggie
03-09-2010, 12:00 PM
Price drop folks...5900 Etested.

Cheers!

Biggie
03-17-2010, 10:13 AM
Bump.