PDA

View Full Version : hopefully ill be a sponsor soon :)

maranellobmw
02-10-2010, 12:41 PM
Hello all!!!
Well im back from Vegas, so hopfully ill get this sponsorship/advertising thing sorted out either this week, or next week.

So maybe soon, ill be able to advertise all the savings i can foward to all maxbimmer members.

Thank you all once again, for all of your patience and understanding in this matter :)

MaranelloMike

dbworld4k
02-10-2010, 12:49 PM
Cheap oil/filters, woot!

maranellobmw
02-10-2010, 12:56 PM
cheap oil/filters, woot!

correction

cheap oil/filters/brake pads/rotors/sensors/ all parts...etc and all orig bmw :) and somewhat local :d lol

maranellomike

King Luis
02-10-2010, 01:14 PM
even for M cars!?!?!

maranellobmw
02-10-2010, 01:18 PM
Ill even get you better pricing on m cars as well. :)

craigIS
02-10-2010, 03:39 PM
Would you be able to ship or anything like that? It sucks trying to find part where I am, and the local dealers are garbage. they don't know what an e36 is, or an LSD for that matter haha.

jeremy
02-10-2010, 03:48 PM
Are you representing Maranello? Does you Boss know about this? Or is it a side deal?

maranellobmw
02-10-2010, 04:00 PM
In most cases no.......but if you have a fax machine and are ok with paying for shipping fee's there should be no problem.

I ship with DHL so shipping is actually pretty cheap.

I currently ship to some shop's in barrie and in northbay for example and the shipping fee's are alot less then the gas they would use up picking up the parts.

PM me if you have any other questions

And thank you to all the members for all of your interest :)

MARRANELLOMIKE

maranellobmw
02-10-2010, 04:04 PM
Are you representing Maranello? Does you Boss know about this? Or is it a side deal?

LOL my boss knows about this ....its no side deal......But im incharge of this ......sorta taking this project under my wing.

So if it does good, he gets praised for it. If it doesnt, im the fall guy ....lol

Thanks again for your interest :)

MaranelloMike

v_bimmer
02-10-2010, 04:06 PM

++++1 on this question!

maranellobmw
02-10-2010, 04:38 PM

And just to clarify

This deal is still in the works.....Nothing is offical as of yet, untill i am an official sponsor on this site.

Im still emailing back and forth with Bruce Hebda about the fine details about this agreement.

But feel free to ask me any questions or you can PM if you have any further questions.

My main goal is to come on this site, and offer the Maxbimmer.com members a BETTER, then the usual 5% and 10% off on parts.

Im trying to get members an unbeatable price on oil filters/sythetic oil/ and braking components (ie. pads/rotors/sensors) .

This is somthing not many dealers want to even get into. But i have done this at other dealers (ie. ford, toyota) with great feedback and success.

I thank all maxbimmer members for there continued support and patience in this matter, and look foward to helping you all out in the near future.

Thanks again

Mike

The Question
02-10-2010, 04:50 PM
In opposition to some of the not so positive posts in this thread, MaranelloMike it seems like you are doing something great for the community, which is commendable. If you can offer a break on OEM parts for members who normally may have to pay a premium and go through the dealer, that sounds like a excellent sponsorship to me.

maranellobmw
02-10-2010, 04:59 PM
In opposition to some of the not so positive posts in this thread, MaranelloMike it seems like you are doing something great for the community, which is commendable. If you can offer a break on OEM parts for members who normally may have to pay a premium and go through the dealer, that sounds like a excellent sponsorship to me.

See Thats my exact point!!!! Im not here trying to advertise parts for free. Not trying to falsify anything. Lets face it, pretty much all of you know the price of orig bmw parts. Im just here trying to give people a little added discount on parts they probably already buy, for a better price then any of the other dealers, for being a maxbimmer.com member.

If you have any other questions please feel free to PM or call me and im sure i can be of some assistance :)

MaranelloMike
(parts dept)

2K6E60
02-10-2010, 07:39 PM
How would your prices stack up against Tischer BMW.

www.GETBMWPARTS.com

I usually deal with Krishna at Mississauga BMW. He tries his best to match these prices for the Performance parts for the E9X cars. Comes close on some things, but most times the prices are way off..

I spent 10+ Grand in the last year on OEM BMW performance parts, infact Manny at European autobody got me a decent deal on my performance big brake kit from you guys. If your willing to deal, my self and other E9X members are willing to spend the $$$ and im not just talking filters and brake pads.

PM me and Im looking for a few things from the performance catalogue, but if you cannot come withing 5-10% of the Tischer BMW prices, i will just continue to order from there.

JazzM
02-10-2010, 08:45 PM
^^^ x2

slemmer
02-11-2010, 01:30 AM
Great hookup. BTW, does James Coates still work in Service?

The-Traveler
02-11-2010, 03:45 AM
How would your prices stack up against Tischer BMW.

www.GETBMWPARTS.com

I usually deal with Krishna at Mississauga BMW. He tries his best to match these prices for the Performance parts for the E9X cars. Comes close on some things, but most times the prices are way off..

I spent 10+ Grand in the last year on OEM BMW performance parts, infact Manny at European autobody got me a decent deal on my performance big brake kit from you guys. If your willing to deal, my self and other E9X members are willing to spend the $$$ and im not just talking filters and brake pads.

PM me and Im looking for a few things from the performance catalogue, but if you cannot come withing 5-10% of the Tischer BMW prices, i will just continue to order from there.

Tischer is prohibited from shipping to Canada, as of late August 2009.

Their discount from what I have worked out is %20 off MSRP. If you can do that, I think everyone here will be quite happy.

Sickbimmer
02-11-2010, 07:06 AM

Their discount from what I have worked out is %20 off MSRP. If you can do that, I think everyone here will be quite happy.

Not to mention 80% of the people who used to buy OEM parts bought it off them. Same discount=BIG $$$.

BTW, Order me up a CSL interior. Thanks*th-up*

maranellobmw
02-11-2010, 09:18 AM

on oil/filters/and brake components im actually offering more then 20% off MSRP. oil filters are a lil more then half price. brake sensore are almost 1/3 the price. and the brakes are alot more then 20% off. if you have a vehicle to quote. pleasesend me a PM and i will quote you on your parts.
a special thanks to everyone for your continued support and interest~ :)

MaranelloMike

Gamite
02-11-2010, 09:47 AM
this is great news, hope everything goes through.

maranellobmw
02-11-2010, 10:54 AM
great hookup. Btw, does james coates still work in service?
nope...ive asked around no one remembers a james coates. ......sorry

R_JAY
02-11-2010, 02:02 PM
You gonna be offering things like lights, shift knobs, steering wheels at a discount? Starting my project next month and this would be great news!

Rocka
02-11-2010, 02:14 PM
nope...ive asked around no one remembers a james coates. ......sorry

Speaking of SA's... is there a good one you would recommend? The SA with the initials M.D. (you probably know who I'm referring to) is the worst I have ever dealt with. He is rude, unfriendly, unprofessional, and not helpful at all. It seems like he treats everyone like crap even other staff members. Is he related to the owner or something because I can't imagine someone with such poor customer service skills being in the position he is in. He must get a lot of complaints.

BTW, will you be able to get a good deal on aluminum running boards?

maranellobmw
02-11-2010, 04:13 PM
speaking of sa's... Is there a good one you would recommend? The sa with the initials m.d. (you probably know who i'm referring to) is the worst i have ever dealt with. He is rude, unfriendly, unprofessional, and not helpful at all. It seems like he treats everyone like crap even other staff members. Is he related to the owner or something because i can't imagine someone with such poor customer service skills being in the position he is in. He must get a lot of complaints.

Btw, will you be able to get a good deal on aluminum running boards?

for sure pm me your details of vehicle. If possible the last 7 digits of your vin. Thanks

:)

Nguyen_E30
02-11-2010, 05:06 PM
so does this mean i should wait a few more weeks to buy brakes/pads/oil/filter?

maranellobmw
02-11-2010, 05:26 PM
so does this mean i should wait a few more weeks to buy brakes/pads/oil/filter?

i should have everything all approved shortly on both ends of the dealership level and with bruce.

Bruce has been helping me out big time to speed up this process. So im just waiting for the official green light at my end, and then the thumbs up from bruce, and then we are good to go.

Any other questions please pm me and ill see if i can help you out.

Thanks again for everyones continued patience, support and feedback in this matter!!!! Im really looking forward to helping out the maxbimmer.com community !!!

Maranellomike

DINAN 3
02-11-2010, 05:49 PM

Small correction.....Tisher discounts 20% off US pricing...not Canadian pricing.
Since US pricing is way below Canadian pricing, the discount works out to more like 35-40% on all BMW parts.
One can still shop with them, as long as you have a US shipping address.
In an emergency, I always buy from Maranello parts, cause they offer a 20% BMWCC discount.

2K6E60
02-11-2010, 09:29 PM
Overmore, Theres ways around this rule with not shipping to Canada from Tischer. Dinan mentioned one way but theres an easier way. I will not disclose it on the forums to protect all those who still buy from Tischer and other US dealers. However, Tischer is abiding to there policy of not shipping to Canada. But it does not stop the end buyer from making there own arrangements!

Infact my M3 Sways and end links just came in today to my doorstep ;)

Marnallo, match the prices that Tischer has, you will be the king of parts dealers in Canada.

That Said, the US dollar and Can dollars at par. the 5% range is fair to calculate for rate of exchange.

PM me a price for the below part numbers, if its good I will come buy them tomorrow.

Small correction.....Tisher discounts 20% off US pricing...not Canadian pricing.
Since US pricing is way below Canadian pricing, the discount works out to more like 35-40% on all BMW parts.
One can still shop with them, as long as you have a US shipping address.
In an emergency, I always buy from Maranello parts, cause they offer a 20% BMWCC discount.

The-Traveler
02-11-2010, 10:08 PM
The best way to do this Mike is to talk to your boss and convince them to set up an online store like Tischer has.

Tischer have set up themselves as the best place to order bmw parts from, Continent wide. Now that there's a shipping ban someone here needs to take their place canada wide.

The word will spread and then you will have people ordering from Vancouver, Montreal, Moncton and so on.

I really don't understand why other dealerships haven't done this yet, officially?!

As far as getting around the shipping thing, I'm aware of a possible solution but haven't explored it yet as it's still Winter time. Naturally, I would prefer to have Maranello offer a large discount.

DINAN 3
02-12-2010, 01:46 AM
The best way to do this Mike is to talk to your boss and convince them to set up an online store like Tischer has.

Tischer have set up themselves as the best place to order bmw parts from, Continent wide. Now that there's a shipping ban someone here needs to take their place canada wide.

The word will spread and then you will have people ordering from Vancouver, Montreal, Moncton and so on.

I really don't understand why other dealerships haven't done this yet, officially?!

As far as getting around the shipping thing, I'm aware of a possible solution but haven't explored it yet as it's still Winter time. Naturally, I would prefer to have Maranello offer a large discount.

Wouldn't big bad corporate object to that ?

slemmer
02-12-2010, 01:51 AM
Good for revenue generated by the local dealership but not as profitable due to the discounting. Overall the dealership will still be profitable from other areas in the shop.

Bliss
02-12-2010, 02:57 AM
on oil/filters/and brake components im actually offering more then 20% off MSRP. oil filters are a lil more then half price. brake sensore are almost 1/3 the price. and the brakes are alot more then 20% off. if you have a vehicle to quote. pleasesend me a PM and i will quote you on your parts.
a special thanks to everyone for your continued support and interest~ :)

MaranelloMike

These are great deals Mike! I'm sure Max members will benefit from this! IMO, buying OEM parts from the states wouldn't be worth the hassle for me with these deals just around the corner. Convenience plays a large role.

We hope to see more deals coming from you very soon! :)

Junaid
02-12-2010, 03:00 AM
would this offer body parts as well? say m-tech 2 kit?

Euro_7
02-12-2010, 04:04 AM
good stuff man, if it all works out I will give you a call/pm for brakes and other parts.

maranellobmw
02-12-2010, 11:18 AM
the best way to do this mike is to talk to your boss and convince them to set up an online store like tischer has.

Tischer have set up themselves as the best place to order bmw parts from, continent wide. Now that there's a shipping ban someone here needs to take their place canada wide.

The word will spread and then you will have people ordering from vancouver, montreal, moncton and so on.

As far as getting around the shipping thing, i'm aware of a possible solution but haven't explored it yet as it's still winter time. Naturally, i would prefer to have maranello offer a large discount.

ok guys i can only tell you this in so many ways.

Im not here to compete with tischer or any .com's.

Im here to give all maxbimmer members, a break on parts, that they already buy from dealers. All of my parts sold over the counter, come with a 2 year waranty. When it comes to oil filters, oil, brake pads, rotors, brake sensors. I can be more competative then anybody locally

i cant compete with us dealer prices. They sell parts for less then my cost on parts. Canada always gets the $**t end of the stick for this. I worked for toyota for almost 6 years and it was the exact same for them as well. You can buy a trd c.a.i. For a matrix/corolla in canada for $1299 (parts only) or you can go to the states, and buy it, and even install it for under $800. Thats crazy!!!!!

If you are looking for convienience, piece of mind with warranty, and better pricing locally, pm me for quotes.

How much are you actually saving on a part, that is $100-$200 cheaper then my price after, shipping/customs/duties/brokerage fee's.

Just saying, nobody on here is an idiot. We all price shop. Some parts in the u.s. Will eat up my price. But some parts are going to be worth it to buy locally.

Sorry if i have confused some people on here, about my orig goal of being a sponsor on this site. Hopfully this will clear up some of the confusion.

Maranellomike

R_JAY
02-12-2010, 02:05 PM
You gonna be offering things like lights, shift knobs, steering wheels at a discount? Starting my project next month and this would be great news!You didn't answer this ^^question and I would really like to know before placing orders elsewhere.

Danboy
02-12-2010, 02:25 PM
Any other questions you may have for Mike, you can pm him about it. I'm going to close this thread until it's made official.