PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever heard of Leitner and Bush?

Autotechnica
03-20-2003, 11:45 PM
It's a machine shop which use to be quite expensive. I was thinking of getting my valvetrain rebuilt there and having them do all the machine work. Their prices are quite resonable these days and I was just wondering if they do quality work? Has anyone ever been there?

Thanks,

Bryan

Quack
03-20-2003, 11:59 PM
They do engine work for mostly jap cars & domestics, my shop uses them for machining heads, prices are resonable, I was thinking of getting my head done there as well. I only been there twice so I can't tell anything more about the place.

Autotechnica
03-21-2003, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by Quack
They do engine work for mostly jap cars & domestics, my shop uses them for machining heads, prices are resonable, I was thinking of getting my head done there as well. I only been there twice so I can't tell anything more about the place.

Thanks, it's right beside Lee's right?

Bry

Kithegearhead
03-22-2003, 02:40 AM
As far as I know they are a very decent shop. they take a great deal of pride in their work. If you just sending one part of the engine out like a head or a block check it over when they bring it back just to make sure. It never hurts to be a bit anal when u are doing a big job.