PDA

View Full Version : ps request please


jeremy
03-20-2003, 01:20 AM
can someone chop these rims on my car ?

thanks*th-up*

jeremy
03-20-2003, 01:21 AM
car

jeremy
03-20-2003, 01:22 AM
car2

jeremy
03-20-2003, 01:23 AM
rim small pic

windsor318is
03-20-2003, 01:27 AM
i see you havent decided yet... how bout these

http://www.tiredex.com/konig/catalogimages/konig_subzero.jpg

jeremy
03-20-2003, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by windsor318is
i see you havent decided yet... how bout these

http://www.tiredex.com/konig/catalogimages/konig_subzero.jpg

egh.....what else you got ?

windsor318is
03-20-2003, 01:29 AM
? not mad...

http://www.tiredex.com/konig/catalogimages/maxxim_lockdown.jpg

jeremy
03-20-2003, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by windsor318is
? not mad...

http://www.tiredex.com/konig/catalogimages/maxxim_lockdown.jpg

gettin' better....i see you've been looking for awhile too:D

windsor318is
03-20-2003, 01:31 AM
i like these ones, you name the size...they come in them they are e46 m3 copys

http://www.tiredex.com/konig/catalogimages/maxxim_eracer.jpg

jeremy
03-20-2003, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by windsor318is
i like these ones, you name the size...they come in them they are e46 m3 copys

http://www.tiredex.com/konig/catalogimages/maxxim_eracer.jpg

ok, those are NICE...but are they avaiable for the e30 ? 17"or 18" ?

windsor318is
03-20-2003, 01:34 AM
these are from the place im getting mine, not exactly the same as mine, close though

http://www.tommotorsport.com/catalog/shop_image/product/12aa7061e5708582430e7720f80e601f.jpg

windsor318is
03-20-2003, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by jeremy
ok, those are NICE...but are they avaiable for the e30 ? 17"or 18" ?

17 18 19 all 7.5 wided 45mm offset, no problemo with H&R spacers*th-up*

jeremy
03-20-2003, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by windsor318is
17 18 19 all 7.5 wided 45mm offset, no problemo with H&R spacers*th-up*

i kinda wanna stay away from spacers....plus the h&r are probably a pretty penny ?

windsor318is
03-20-2003, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by jeremy
i kinda wanna stay away from spacers....plus the h&r are probably a pretty penny ?

uuuhhhhh....spacers are fine ask randy, again porsche has been running spacers for 30 years, i just got them from BMP jeremy $250 US

jeremy
03-20-2003, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by windsor318is
uuuhhhhh....spacers are fine ask randy, again porsche has been running spacers for 30 years, i just got them from BMP jeremy $250 US

250.00 aint to bad....have you been talking to phil at automotive wharehouse ? he always says "porsche has been running spacers for 30 years"....:D

windsor318is
03-20-2003, 01:55 AM
he, he, no thats a famous Randy Sparre quote thats been in the back of my head since the first episode show

jeremy
03-20-2003, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by windsor318is
he, he, no thats a famous Randy Sparre quote thats been in the back of my head since the first episode show

well, i'll tell you one thing...if randy beleives in it your pretty safe...he is one of the smartesest ****s i've ever met*th-up*

windsor318is
03-20-2003, 02:00 AM
of coarse he is.....hes a mould maker (severe sarcazime) (inside joke)

jeremy
03-20-2003, 02:02 AM
hey, is anyone going ps this for me ???i can offer you a cigarette for your time *th-up*

Miguel
03-20-2003, 02:03 AM
try these

SSR Competitions.. $400US each at tirerack

windsor318is
03-20-2003, 02:04 AM
he, he i suggest you leave HUCKLE a PM, he will get to it as soon as hes on, good guy like that.

jeremy
03-20-2003, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by Miguel
try these

SSR Competitions.. $400US each at tirerack

pretty nice *th-up* *th-up*

Miguel
03-20-2003, 02:08 AM
http://www.e30m3therealm3.com/yourm3/jeff_jenkins-09.jpg
http://www.e30m3therealm3.com/yourm3/jeff_jenkins-03.jpg
http://www.mz3.net/articles/images/222-wheels_tires_d.jpg

windsor318is
03-20-2003, 02:09 AM
do those come in 17" miguel, for 400 US miguel?

jeremy
03-20-2003, 02:11 AM
how bout these ?

Miguel
03-20-2003, 02:11 AM
sorry, the $400US price was for 18's for my E34!!!!

theyd be cheaper.. check tirerack, they are selling them at a close-out price. they are damn sexy rims

Miguel
03-20-2003, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by jeremy
how bout these ?

too M-Parallel... played out

how crazy are you willing to go? wanna blow everyone away.. get M1 RIMS*th-up* damn ol'school.. those would be T to tha IGHT

jeremy
03-20-2003, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by Miguel
too M-Parallel... played out

how crazy are you willing to go? wanna blow everyone away.. get M1 RIMS*th-up* damn ol'school.. those would be T to tha IGHT

if by crazy you mean different-*th-up*
if by crazy you mean money- well, ummmm*thmbsdwn*

windsor318is
03-20-2003, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by jeremy
how bout these ?

*thmbsdwn* gay

Miguel
03-20-2003, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by jeremy
if by crazy you mean different-*th-up*
if by crazy you mean money- well, ummmm*thmbsdwn*

you should P-Chop M1 rims.. I can see them lookin good in a Borbet A type of way.. but on second thought, I guess they wouldnt match the overall look...

pickin rims is a PITA isnt it? I still like those Brock B1's or B2's

jeremy
03-20-2003, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by Miguel
you should P-Chop M1 rims.. I can see them lookin good in a Borbet A type of way.. but on second thought, I guess they wouldnt match the overall look...

pickin rims is a PITA isnt it? I still like those Brock B1's or B2's

ya i know...IT SUCKS !!!...the brocks are nice ,but will require too much susp work and the end result will be a TERRIBLE ride (so i hear)

windsor318is
03-20-2003, 02:25 AM
jeremy i really dont thonk you could go wrong with these, especially with your new paint color :eek:

http://www.tiredex.com/konig/catalogimages/konig_theory.jpg

jeremy
03-20-2003, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by windsor318is
jeremy i really dont thonk you could go wrong with these, especially with your new paint color :eek:

http://www.tiredex.com/konig/catalogimages/konig_theory.jpg

i dunno...there nice but to busy :confused: i want to get away from multi spoke and have a nice beefy 5 or 6 spoke

windsor318is
03-20-2003, 02:30 AM
.....so hard to please money bags Jer....

jeremy
03-20-2003, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by windsor318is
.....so hard to please money bags Jer....

money bags....if only....:( ...i'm just a dreamer*th-up*

windsor318is
03-20-2003, 02:33 AM
you concide just painting your rims anthricite colour ? i remember someone p shoping that for you once

jeremy
03-20-2003, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by windsor318is
you concide just painting your rims anthricite colour ? i remember someone p shoping that for you once

thats a good cheap solution*th-up* ...maybe i'll get some stock 14"s and put some of those fake rim hubvaps on:D that way i can keep changing the style..:D :D **** i'm tired, that actualy sounded funny in my head:huh?:

windsor318is
03-20-2003, 02:37 AM
mmmm ya, uh go to bed......*sleep* actually i have my stock 14" if you want them....:idea:

windsor318is
03-20-2003, 02:58 AM
eventually im going to convince you to get these.....it might take a while, but i have patiences

http://www.bavauto.com/bas/assets/product_images/mini/90179143.jpg

huckle
03-20-2003, 11:09 AM
looks kinda unrealistic, but I like them
nice ride you got there

berry

huckle
03-20-2003, 11:10 AM
2

huckle
03-20-2003, 11:38 AM
3

jeremy
03-20-2003, 11:58 AM
thanks huckle !!!

Euro_E30
03-20-2003, 12:06 PM
those adr rims are friggin amazing.... how much are those...

Bob Loblaw
03-20-2003, 12:09 PM
huckle, you're The Master Photoshopper. Hoooowaaaaa, good stuff! :)

windsor318is
03-20-2003, 07:44 PM
hey jeremy i seen those ADR rims advertised in Performance auto and sound for $1399 US with tires (18")

buy the way the e46 m3 rims look better...i think

jeremy
03-20-2003, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by windsor318is
hey jeremy i seen those ADR rims advertised in Performance auto and sound for $1399 US with tires (18")

buy the way the e46 m3 rims look better...i think

the e46 m3 rims are sweet,.....but the offset is way off

windsor318is
03-20-2003, 10:43 PM
45mm offset(rim) + 25mm H&Rspacer = perfect fit, no?

jeremy
03-20-2003, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by windsor318is
45mm offset(rim) + 25mm H&Rspacer = perfect fit, no?

man i really dont wanna use those spacers...its just me..

windsor318is
03-20-2003, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by jeremy
man i really dont wanna use those spacers...its just me..

pussy !!! j/k!!!*sad*

jeremy
03-20-2003, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by windsor318is
pussy !!! j/k!!!*sad*

haha :D ....arent you worried about rubbing the outer lip of the fender ??? i do it now with my 18x8 et20 monzas

windsor318is
03-20-2003, 11:06 PM
im not really worried, if they do i can machine them, i work in a machine shop. ill makem fit!!!! you actually found rims the right offset for our cars? most rims on the market are for jap crap cars so the offsets are always between 30mm to 45mm, which sucks ass,

qimis
03-20-2003, 11:46 PM
you guys might wanna check:

http://www.permaisuri.com (Products - Wheels)

dont forget to check the autoshow section also ! :) especially BMW category :D