PDA

View Full Version : Anyone selling their E36 M3???


brian_m3
03-19-2003, 09:14 PM
I'm thinking of selling me 02 M3 for a 98 or 99 E36 M3 w/ LOW km's.
If anyone knows of one for sale let me know thanks..

I posted this under rolled_out's name this morning, he was logged in @ my house.. sorry!

Rolled_Out
03-19-2003, 09:18 PM
idiot, retard, moron, STUPID.
you made me wonder who the hell was using my name..
the last time i used max @ your house was like a year ago!

keep on burnin idiot *smoke* *smoke* *smoke* *smoke*
only YOU would go back to your old car... nevermind e36 m3..
next: E55 black, slammed w/ chrome 20's! *th-up*

SickFinga
03-19-2003, 11:03 PM
hmmmmm Why E36 M3?

Jon@Bimmersport
03-19-2003, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Rolled_Out
idiot, retard, moron, STUPID.
you made me wonder who the hell was using my name..
the last time i used max @ your house was like a year ago!

keep on burnin idiot *smoke* *smoke* *smoke* *smoke*
only YOU would go back to your old car... nevermind e36 m3..
next: E55 black, slammed w/ chrome 20's! *th-up*

AHHH i told u, ****er! didnt i! "oh ya its not brian for sure" I TOLD U! buy me a sub a quizno's for this lol

btw..brian...can i drive your E46 if u sell it to a dealer (night before)

///Milk
03-19-2003, 11:08 PM
Why you going from on 02 to a 98-99?
Keep the E46

Rolled_Out
03-20-2003, 01:17 AM
jon, i thought he would have logged out by NOW, since its been honestly 8-10 months since i went on max @ his house last...
oh well...

vlad- it sounds better :)

SickFinga
03-20-2003, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by Rolled_Out

vlad- it sounds better :)

Well that's the only plus on e36 over e46. But really what is the reason?

Jon@Bimmersport
03-20-2003, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by SickFinga
Well that's the only plus on e36 over e46. But really what is the reason?

tunability?

bimmermafia
03-20-2003, 02:40 AM
either one is sexy in its own way to me

Rolled_Out
03-20-2003, 09:26 AM
he put too many km on the car, thats the main reason i guess
its a 2002, and hes got 60,000 + km on it already!!!!

brian_m3
03-20-2003, 08:57 PM
dont know wut to do keep the e46 or get a e36 had both e36 sounds better and alot more work can be done to the motor.

brian_m3
03-20-2003, 08:59 PM
hey bimmermafia were u get those rims chromed or did u buy them like that

SickFinga
03-20-2003, 10:36 PM
brian_m3, lets do quick exchange :D

Rolled_Out
03-21-2003, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by SickFinga
brian_m3, lets do quick exchange :D
haah careful, he likes 4 door m3's :)
he had a techno violet e36 m3 4 door, before he got his dakar coupe..
it was mental!

SickFinga
03-21-2003, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by Rolled_Out
haah careful, he likes 4 door m3's :)
he had a techno violet e36 m3 4 door, before he got his dakar coupe..
it was mental!

Heh I love E46 m3s

bimmermafia
03-21-2003, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by brian_m3
hey bimmermafia were u get those rims chromed or did u buy them like that

bought them like that they have a shine to them but theres a place who polishes rims on finch and weston