PDA

View Full Version : Advise needed

QUEEN AJAILA
12-22-2009, 02:54 PM
i just got a right off 91 535i its not a bad fix what are my steps to get it back on the road

DANE
12-22-2009, 03:00 PM
is that Jr hype old car ,use to be in love with that car

ACS_DAN
12-22-2009, 03:05 PM
Are all those pieces authentic? If they are, you're sitting on quite that car.

Is the tittle deemed irreparable or salvage?

if IR, there's really nothing you can do but part it out, if salvage you can take it to a body shop have it repaired and inspected and you'll get a rebuilt title.

DANE
12-22-2009, 03:12 PM
Are all those pieces authentic? If they are, you're sitting on quite that car.

Is the tittle deemed irreparable or salvage?

if IR, there's really nothing you can do but part it out, if salvage you can take it to a body shop have it repaired and inspected and you'll get a rebuilt title.

yes it is athentic so u think its worth taking and getting it repaired it as a salvage title

QUEEN AJAILA
12-22-2009, 03:15 PM
DANE let me use your truck to bring it to my house or my dad and do i have to bring it to a shop to get it fixed cant i get it fixed then get a shop to give it a inspection

DANE
12-22-2009, 03:20 PM
YOU have the keys and u know where the truck is help your self

ACS_DAN
12-22-2009, 03:29 PM
yes it is athentic so u think its worth taking and getting it repaired it as a salvage title
I think it is, an authentic AC schnitzer kit for the e34 is extremely hard to find. Worth some good money too. Although if one were to fix it and sell it, it might not be worth it as most people will stay away from a rebuilt title car.

do i have to bring it to a shop to get it fixed cant i get it fixed then get a shop to give it a inspection

You can fix it your self and take it to a shop for inspection. They are extremely thorough and strict with these inspections so you'll have to get everything very close to perfect. Good luck and keep us posted.

QUEEN AJAILA
12-22-2009, 03:35 PM
I think it is, an authentic AC schnitzer kit for the e34 is extremely hard to find. Worth some good money too. Although if one were to fix it and sell it, it might not be worth it as most people will stay away from a rebuilt title car.

You can fix it your self and take it to a shop for inspection. They are extremely thorough and strict with these inspections so you'll have to get everything very close to perfect. Good luck and keep us posted.

will be picking it up this weekend and will start it as a winter project with my brothers ,now to start sourcing parts and a good shop to do the inspection once we are done