PDA

View Full Version : Fuel Pump and Diff

Dissembler
12-16-2009, 08:23 PM
Hi guys, I need a fuel pump for a 89 325i, it doesn't necessarily have to work, and ditto for a fuel rail

I also need an open rear diff, and it doesnt matter what state its in as long as it turns somewhat freely ;)

I'm trying to save the LSD and the (literally) brand new fuel pump+M3 injectors that went into my car before it gets hauled off to the wreckers!

Need ASAP! Just found out they want the car by friday but I'm pushin for monday.

Thanks!

Eurostyle
12-16-2009, 11:16 PM
I have everything...ready to go.

Dissembler
12-17-2009, 12:11 AM
pm sent

richie_s999
12-18-2009, 12:33 AM
why does it matter if you have them if it going to the wreckers?? Just curious cause any car I have scrapped went as is....

Eurostyle
12-18-2009, 12:35 AM
Because insurance takes it, will go to auction...

richie_s999
12-18-2009, 12:38 AM
I know he got rear ended, and was trying to figure that out, makes sence for the insurance thing, was confused cause he said wreckers?

Dissembler
12-19-2009, 01:11 AM
As far as I'm concerned its gunna be hauled away by tow truck to salvage yard. Insurance may decide to do something with it after I've signed away ownership.

But inorder to get the full value of what they've appraised the car for, everything that came with the car (with regards to reciepts shown and build specs) needs to be there- So a running car in other words.

I would've much prefered to simply take what I wanted off the car and have it taken away on a flat bed, but becuase they are giving me so much for it, everything needs to appear as it did when they appraised it

Dissembler
12-19-2009, 01:12 AM
Oh, and thanks for the stuff Fil!

*sigh* I had a lot of fun with this car, was a great year and the end of his restoration was in sight, but alas now its just the end. Farewell my friend! Only you could get away with such ratty paint lol!

*rockout*