PDA

View Full Version : BMW Unveils Z4 M Sport package

Gamite
12-13-2009, 06:44 PM
http://images.thecarconnection.com/med/bmw-z4-m-sport-package_100300685_m.jpg

Both BMW dealers and M fans alike will be happy to know that the latest M Sport package for the Z4 Roadster has now been revealed. Joining the recently revealed Z4 sDrive35is at next month’s 2010 Detroit Auto show, the new Z4 M Sport package comes with a host of upgrades to make the standard Z4 just a little bit sportier.
The kit improves performance of the Z4 in two key areas: aerodynamics and suspension. It includes adaptive M Suspension, which combines a ride-height reduction of almost 0.4-inches with electronically controlled shock absorbers (Dynamic Damping Control) to improve handling.
Also included is a new range of exterior mods including custom bumpers and new wheel designs.
Finally, customers will also be able to choose from a range of unique interior components. The list is comprised of a new thick-rimmed M leather steering wheel with gearshift paddles, an M driver's footrest, and sport seats, M door sill strips, special floor mats, as well as M interior trim in an aluminum carbon finish.

Source: http://www.motorauthority.com/blog/1040069_bmw-unveils-new-m-sport-package-for-z4-roadster

davericher20
12-14-2009, 12:31 PM
Daaaaiiyyyuuummmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STALKER
12-15-2009, 11:33 AM
I really like the new Z4. BMW did a good job with this one.

AMG_POWER
12-15-2009, 11:07 PM
yeah BMW is on the right path with new z4 and 5 series.. Unlike Bezes E class and e coupe.

STALKER
12-15-2009, 11:54 PM
yeah BMW is on the right path with new z4 and 5 series.. Unlike Bezes E class and e coupe.

I have to disagree with you there.
I have seen the new 5 in person, and its very boring. I think MB did a great job with the E Class, its very aggressive and distinctive.

AMG_POWER
12-16-2009, 12:33 AM
I have to disagree with you there.
I have seen the new 5 in person, and its very boring. I think MB did a great job with the E Class, its very aggressive and distinctive.

I havnt seen 5 in person yet so im gonna wait to make final decision on it, but E class has nice exterrior but interriorwise i feel like they didnt try hard enough. I dont really like it, they should've left the w211 interrior which is much much nicer.

STALKER
12-16-2009, 12:40 AM
I havnt seen 5 in person yet so im gonna wait to make final decision on it, but E class has nice exterrior but interriorwise i feel like they didnt try hard enough. I dont really like it, they should've left the w211 interrior which is much much nicer.
Ya, the interior is not very inspired, but I really like the exterior.