View Full Version : Wiring diagram for BMW

Sergsam
11-30-2009, 11:46 PM
I am looking a wiring diagram for 525 E39.:huh?:

Any advise, where can I find it. :idea:

PLEASE.*wave**wave**wave*

nachos23
12-01-2009, 12:13 AM
everything you wanted to know..... Just select your model and happy hunting.... http://www.bmw-planet.com/diagrams/release/en/index.htm

You will be prompted to install Adobe's SVG viewer...... Install and you're good to go....

Sergsam
12-01-2009, 09:16 AM
everything you wanted to know..... Just select your model and happy hunting.... http://www.bmw-planet.com/diagrams/release/en/index.htm

You will be prompted to install Adobe's SVG viewer...... Install and you're good to go....

THANKS!
It has to be very useful.*th-up*

But, I can't see a navigation tree.:confused:
I have Adobe SVG viewer, I work with CAD design.

How I can open a navigation tree?

ScotcH
12-01-2009, 09:49 AM
check your browser security settings ... works fine for me. Or try a different browser (I tried it in IE 7 and 8)

nachos23
12-01-2009, 11:32 AM
Got to be browser settings... Do U get the initial vehicle nav screen (where u can select model?)..... If so, then the next screen is split into 2 sections. On my screen, the left side is the main navigation screen (a pale blue background) and on the right it displays the contents. If you can't see right side SVG viewer not installed (maybe different viewer required; although shouldn't be)..... Could be security settings. Make sure you have disabled pop-up blockers for the site (Google and/or IE).... There is a thick bar separating the two screens. It can be dragged as required..... Let me know how it goes...

Sergsam
12-01-2009, 11:05 PM
" On my screen, the left side is the main navigation screen (a pale blue background)
- I can't see left side:mad::mad:
and on the right it displays the contents. If you can't see right side SVG viewer not installed (maybe different viewer required; although shouldn't be).....
- I can see right side*wave*
Could be security settings. Make sure you have disabled pop-up blockers for the site (Google and/or IE)....
- I off all my security soft and internet option. But stiil get message that comp block some active file from this page. I tried everything......:moon::moon:
Let me know how it goes...
- Thanks for your help.*th-up*

Dado 540
12-02-2009, 12:32 AM
I can see all the text, as for the diagrams no luck. Didnt ask for any adobe update

Sergsam
12-02-2009, 08:51 AM
I can see all the text, as for the diagrams no luck. Didnt ask for any adobe update

I tried computer on my workplace.
Now I can see navigation tree GREAT!*rockout*

But nothing on the right side. No wire diagram.:mad::mad::mad:

ScotcH
12-02-2009, 11:58 AM
I tried computer on my workplace.
Now I can see navigation tree GREAT!*rockout*

But nothing on the right side. No wire diagram.:mad::mad::mad:

Lol.

Install the SVG plugin from adobe.

Sergsam
12-05-2009, 10:27 AM
Lol.

Install the SVG plugin from adobe.

I have all this programs on my comp *wave*!!!!!
Even on my work place I can't open (read above post).

Please HELP. Drive without headlight terrible, especialy now!:mad::mad::mad:

nachos23
12-05-2009, 12:51 PM
PM Me...... We can talk live and figure this out.... leave cell # on PM.....

Sergsam
12-23-2009, 08:00 AM
My Great THANKS and Best Regards Mr. NACHOS 23 for help

But now I have more problems.
Now, sometimes my left or right LOW BEAM light does not work. Or work Good!
Bulbs are good, they did not get a power from Lamp Control Module.
I donít know what to do: replace it Ė is not cheap part.
Must be sure that it is broken!
Reprogramming also not cheap work, especially in dealer shop.
Anybody has similar problem?
Please share your opinion.
Thanks.

nachos23
12-23-2009, 01:33 PM
Usually the switch. Hey buddy glad you got the software going..... The wiring from the low beam lamps goes directly to the switch. Suggest you give Filip @ Eurostyle @ 41-821-2578. Sure he will have one for much less than dealer. Other than that, check all connections for corrosion and abrasion (rub/short/open) circuits.... Also confirm good grounds.... Grounds are ofthen the issue..... Good luck buddy!

Sergsam
12-23-2009, 01:41 PM
Usually the switch. Hey buddy glad you got the software going..... The wiring from the low beam lamps goes directly to the switch. Suggest you give Filip @ Eurostyle @ 41-821-2578. Sure he will have one for much less than dealer. Other than that, check all connections for corrosion and abrasion (rub/short/open) circuits.... Also confirm good grounds.... Grounds are ofthen the issue..... Good luck buddy!

What switch, on dashboard?