PDA

View Full Version : Nissan GT-R Switzer P800 vs Hayabusas 0-300 km/h, Awesome!!

AMG_POWER
09-30-2009, 01:05 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTm8alJ4bFM&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=ru&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTm8alJ4bFM&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=ru&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I so want something like that :)

pawcio
09-30-2009, 01:13 PM
crazy russians :)

Bullet Ride
09-30-2009, 01:36 PM
that's pretty epic....AWD FTW

AMG_POWER
10-01-2009, 01:32 AM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_zEq2JkjO34&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_zEq2JkjO34&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

arek
10-02-2009, 03:20 PM
Its just a disaster waiting to happen... some tired poor guy going home from work, or a van packed with a whole family is going to get slaughtered..

****ing stupid people.. think they have money they can do anything they like?? I am TOTALLY against this stupid shit.. racing on public roads is DUMB DUMB DUMB.. they are passing cars 3x the speed they are moving...

I'd beat their asses personally if they blew by me at that rate of speed.. where are the police, it won't be hard to find a yellow porsche GT in Russia to confiscate it/crush it to make an example..

sorry If I sound like someone's mother

NOTORIOUS VR
10-05-2009, 09:06 PM
Its just a disaster waiting to happen...

blah blah blah.... stop complaining

DR.ZED
10-05-2009, 10:45 PM
Dayum that GTR is no joke. I've ridden a modified Hyabusa and you can't imagine the sensation of speed that bike gives you, even stock. It simply blows my mind to think a car is accelerating that fast.

Wow....

Ahctuning
10-05-2009, 11:04 PM
in the rain? that's nuts

Darkness95m3
10-20-2009, 02:53 PM
ZR1 Baby!

Darkness95m3
10-20-2009, 02:54 PM
Its just a disaster waiting to happen... some tired poor guy going home from work, or a van packed with a whole family is going to get slaughtered..

****ing stupid people.. think they have money they can do anything they like?? I am TOTALLY against this stupid shit.. racing on public roads is DUMB DUMB DUMB.. they are passing cars 3x the speed they are moving...

I'd beat their asses personally if they blew by me at that rate of speed.. where are the police, it won't be hard to find a yellow porsche GT in Russia to confiscate it/crush it to make an example..

I'm with you on this one.

AMG_POWER
10-20-2009, 03:11 PM

Yes they can and they do, thats how it is in Russia.

but, they mostly race late at night, which is ok.

jameswbl
10-21-2009, 12:38 AM
Yes they can and they do, thats how it is in Russia.

but, they mostly race late at night, which is ok.

crashing into someone and killing innocent people at night, which is ok too *no-no*

magnus
10-21-2009, 05:23 AM
If you look at most of the videos by these guys they do try and make it as safe as possible. On some videos you will see they talk on walkie talkies with others ahead to check all is clear. At the end of the day i am not saying its the right thing to do as this should be on a track but at least they do enter some safety precautions(late night with minimal trafic, highway with walls and so on)

magnus
10-21-2009, 05:27 AM
in the rain? that's nuts

I am not so sure it was rainning, Looks like just water on the car. Maybe it was washed just before or something.

Darkness95m3
10-21-2009, 11:57 AM
The Busa rider sucks!

yupyup
10-21-2009, 12:00 PM
Street racing kills about 10 people a year?

Drunk driving kills around 43000 a year? 41 percent of all traffic deaths...

I think the real problem isn't street racing...

Darkness95m3
10-21-2009, 12:40 PM
Street racing kills about 10 people a year?

I think the real problem isn't street racing...

That's 10 to many.

yupyup
10-21-2009, 12:56 PM
Ok fair enough, i track all my cars. Still "street racing" is considered 50 over, I doubt theirs a member on here who hasn't "street raced"