PDA

View Full Version : VIDEOS!! I think you'll like these!

330DTM
02-23-2002, 12:44 AM
That's some cool videos. hehe Poor Bimmer being forced to do burnouts!

Anyways, one of the videos from dvinsight really made me go crazy because of the angle that they got. There is a video where one of the camera man stood right on beside the point where the guy pulled the handbrake and did a drift turn. I love that view! We need that! hehe

daytona
02-23-2002, 01:14 AM
The download time was very fast,good to see some e30M3 in action instead of static pictures...*th-up*

EMPOWERD
02-23-2002, 09:33 AM
Those autocross vids suck shit... those guys can't drive at all over there! haha.

BUT THE CAR SHOWS!!! :eek: WOW. Man, I just WISH BimmerCruize was close to that quality... not even BimmerFest in the U.S. comes close to those kind of cars in Germany.

...mind you, I know how they are over there and all the cars have going of them is a lot of bondo, big wheels, cut springs and stock motors. They're all into show, NOT GO. Anyone serious about speed wouldn't show their car there.... they'd be hot lapping on the Nurburgring. Listen to the cars as they drive by, almost all of them are 316i or 318i.

SWHEEEET
02-24-2002, 11:28 PM
Loved the vids! Very cool :cool: :cool: :cool:

Gamite
02-25-2002, 12:58 AM
Wow, V12's in E34's, E34 M5 engines in E30's.. NUTS..

But if you think about it, BMW meets in germany are like having Lincon meets here. hehe.

Dirtyman
02-25-2002, 11:37 PM
I made my mind....i'm goin to germany to see a TOP bmw show.
those cars are insane. I know theres a way to make one in Canada but how........shit i don't know!
rob..al i gotta say is put some deeeep dish 17inch 2-3 piece BBS's on yer car and slam it. you'll be famous*th-up*

Dirtyman
02-25-2002, 11:42 PM
Sweet Mama! i like it.;)

BMWM3DTM
03-10-2002, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by ROB89M3

Dirtyman,
I'm actually gonna transform my car to look like this car(except for the decals) and a little lower than that:

all within due time!

Hi Rob, where do you found this pic from my car? This is a pic from
our racing day on Salzburgring. There are drove two original
DTM M3 on the track. I think you can see in two weeks photos
from this DTM cars on my site www.motorsport-lang.de

Bye,Bye Rudi

BMWM3DTM
03-10-2002, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by ROB89M3
sshh!! It's a secret !! haha!

Rudi,you emailed the pictures to me,remember?!! haha
*wave*

Rudi,do you have any more DTM Videos that you can put on your website?:rolleyes:

No, not at the moment. I have only the komplett DTM races on video. Sorry