PDA

View Full Version : Rust Proofing and Fuchs oil products at RMP motors

RMPMOTORS
09-23-2009, 12:48 PM
RMPMotors- Rust Proofing and Undercoat Special!

We now have in stock Fuchs Oil products. LL-04 Approved!

www.Fuchs-europe.de

Call and book your appointment Today!

Synthetic oil change and winter oil undercoating special.

INCLUDES:

-Oil change using highest quality synthetic oil

-Complete undercoating using high quailty Corrosion free Rust Proofing

-Total inspection of complete vehicle, including toping up all fluids

All for the low price of:

4cyl $170

6cyl $195

8cyl $210

(** $30 less for non synthetic 6cyl and 8cyl. $20 less for 4cyl**)

PROTECT YOUR CAR IN THE WINTER!!

alpine86
09-24-2009, 06:14 PM
how much does it cost just for the undercoat?

Also I changed my oil few days ago from your shop and I'd like to know if Fuchs's oil was used. :)

Thanks in advance

RMPMOTORS
09-24-2009, 07:39 PM
If it was a few days ago then yes. We have been using Fuchs in all ur cars for about 2 months now.

It is very high quality with many approvals.

http://www.fuchs-europe.de/typo3temp/pics/2046db0166.jpg

TITAN GT1

Premium motor oil for modern passenger cars and light commercial vehicles with or without extended service intervals. Specially developed for vehicles with exhaust after treatment and turbocharger. Optimum cold starting, lower oil consumption and minimized exhaust emissions.

APPROVALS:

ACEA C3
ACEA A3/B4
API SM/CF
BMW LONGLIFE-04
FORD M2C917-A
MB-APPROVAL 229.31
PORSCHE
VW 502 00/505 00/505 01

es175
11-01-2009, 09:50 AM
how much does it cost just for the undercoat?

I'm also interested.

RMPMOTORS
11-01-2009, 07:50 PM
Rust proofing only $100.
Complete underbody, doors, under hood, trunk, hinges etc.

3SERB
11-12-2009, 03:14 PM
Just got the rust proofing, highly recommend it to everyone!

ryanjv
11-12-2009, 04:21 PM
i didn't realize where you're located, i used to work at the 407ETR across and down teh street.

i'll probably have to jump in on this, sounds like a good deal

sg07
04-24-2010, 01:49 AM
A bit out of season but just curious of rust proofing is needed on BMWs? I heard some say yes and some say no on forums but wouldn't mind to hear from experts like RMP.

I never got anything when the car was delivered 2 yrs ago because I am leasing and had no intention of keeping it. However, things changed and now I am likely to buy back the car and keep for few more years if possible. Is rust proofing highly recommended when winter comes around? Do you have to drill holes?

RMPMOTORS
04-24-2010, 06:03 PM
We reccomend to do the rust proofing before winter to prevent rust on suspension, underbody, inside of doors etc.

We do not drill holes, there are many original hles in the BMW so we can spray the product in them.

sg07
04-26-2010, 06:03 PM
We reccomend to do the rust proofing before winter to prevent rust on suspension, underbody, inside of doors etc.

We do not drill holes, there are many original hles in the BMW so we can spray the product in them.

Thanks for the info. I'll pay you a visit next fall to do this.

My car is still under warranty so I will continue to service my car at the dealership until it runs out next year. After that, I will need to find myself an independent shop like yours to service my car. You are highly regarded on various forums so I would like to come to you at that time.