PDA

View Full Version : Bimmercruise 2009 Feedback

344i
07-19-2009, 10:57 PM
First of all let me give a big thanks to all the members of maxbimmer who made this possible and all the hard work they put into the event. In all honesty, you guys make it worthwhile to come out.

Some feedback from myself and other people I talked to throughout the event, I feel there are a few pointers for next time.

The price: when I first read the thread I figured $20 per car, and $40 to compete. Ok, doable, however, at the track gates this was quite different. It turned out to be 20$ per person, and an extra $40 to compete. This is crazy expensive, and I saw many cars make u turns out of the park in search of ATMs because the price came as a shock.

The drag races were ok, i guess $40 is doable for the day however, when added to the other costs, this was an expensive event for our members, and not that many people did laps or drag racing. It was a shame. Lapping I will say was alot

Food was a tad much too, many members found themselves leaving the course in search of less expensive food choices in Cayuga.

Lastly the biggest shame, was the competition. Don't get me wrong, it was like usual, but I don't think its fair to allow sponsors and shops to compete with the general public. Its a unfair advantage, access to parts, lifts, tools, and they always win all the prizes. Sponsor and shop cars are terrific , don t get me wrong, but how can anyone else match their dedicated budgets?

Just a few collective thoughts.

BMW_7
07-19-2009, 11:09 PM
I agree with this.. Randy thanks for organizing this and your effort is greatly appreciated, after all we all know Bimmercruise would not exist without you.

I must say however that every year there are obstacles that undoubtedly drive people away. Example - the 2008 show was free to spectate but was $20 participate in the show. That's doable and I don't know why this couldn't be done this time?

Some pics of arguably the best show we ever had, Bimmercruise 2003, when admission & spectating was free, it was located within GTA, and it seems we had the biggest turnout with the most interesting cars. For those of you who don't remember or haven't been, here are some pics.

This was a beautiful show perfectly executed. E36s were together, E46s were together, and to top it off we had some rare cars - the Z1 and Z8 drop by. I hope we have a show like that again, but from the looks of it I don't think we ever will

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=221140

BMW_7
07-19-2009, 11:18 PM
Back when it was a big deal, lol

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=220882

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=220871

Teckademics AA Turbo M3

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=221338

Oz_Racing
07-19-2009, 11:47 PM
i think the prices were just fine, as the drag strip had no line up and for 40 u could have done easy 20 runs... if ur car was up to it. overall everything was just great no one seemed to be doing anything dumb to cause issues, and everything looked like it was running well, other then when Randy had that "walk of shame" pulling his chariot back to charge it :P

WICKED JOB

-and i won this year :D so happy ... hehe

E36kev
07-20-2009, 12:30 AM
This years show was great. The cost was a little high. But I had a great day!!!! Thanx too all who worked on and sponsored the show! Most of all Randy and the Cross Avenue Staff!!! U guys are second too none!!! Im also happy with my runner up and 1st in sound. But most of all for the HRE wheel and tire package!!!!!! Im still smiling!!!

Eurostyle
07-20-2009, 12:31 AM
Having seen all the events since the start, (7-8 years ago? dont even remeber lol) i have to say things have changed a LOT! The firts ones were very simple, not more then just a regular meet...NO prizes, not many sponsors (Motronix and Chuch's if i remember). Over the years it changed to a full out car show, with all the costs! (sponsors, track rental, insurance, prizes, dyno, etc etc etc...)

I think the price is low, considering registration to most shows is about $75 and $18-20 entrance per person!

As for shops/sponsors not beeing allowed to compete...get real, go to any car show and see who wins!! Its the BEST cars, in other words the most work done...and 95% of the time its people in the business. Like any other Motorsport these days, its all about how much $$$/sponsors you have backing you up.

mirek
07-20-2009, 12:41 AM
Having seen all the events since the start, (7-8 years ago? dont even remeber lol) i have to say things have changed a LOT! The firts ones were very simple, not more then just a regular meet...NO prizes, not many sponsors (Motronix and Chuch's if i remember). Over the years it changed to a full out car show, with all the costs! (sponsors, track rental, insurance, prizes, dyno, etc etc etc...)

I think the price is low, considering registration to most shows is about $75 and $18-20 entrance per person!

As for shops/sponsors not beeing allowed to compete...get real, go to any car show and see who wins!! Its the BEST cars, in other words the most work done...and 95% of the time its people in the business. Like any other Motorsport these days, its all about how much $$$/sponsors you have backing you up.\

Agreed, i dont think 20$ per person is expensive!

Gamite
07-20-2009, 12:49 AM
$40 for competing is completely acceptable, it's probably cheaper than any other show.

$20 may be much for a spectator, but sometimes it's due to the venue, and not the organizer.

For what it's worth, I thought the show was really good, randy put a lot into this show, and sometimes as a spectator, you don't realize how much he puts into it. To hold the show at cayuga cost a pretty penny, I don't know if he even broke even on the show. Remember that Randy has no obligation to do this show, and he's doing it more for the community than himself.

Big up to Randy on another great show. He worked his ass off for this show guys, I know $20 seem's like a lot, but I'm sure he tried to keep things as reasonable as possible. I think paying the $60 bucks once per year is worth it to have the community together like this.

Zook@SCB
07-20-2009, 12:55 AM
For what it's worth, I thought the show was really good, randy put a lot into this show, and sometimes as a spectator, you don't realize how much he puts into it. To hold the show at cayuga cost a pretty penny, I don't know if he even broke even on the show. Remember that Randy has no obligation to do this show, and he's doing it more for the community than himself.

Big up to Randy on another great show. He worked his ass off for this show guys, I know $20 seem's like a lot, but I'm sure he tried to keep things as reasonable as possible. I think paying the $60 bucks once per year is worth it to have the community together like this.

I +1 That

344i
07-20-2009, 01:11 AM
$40 for competing is completely acceptable, it's probably cheaper than any other show.

$20 may be much for a spectator, but sometimes it's due to the venue, and not the organizer.

Don't get me wrong, I paid just like everyone else. It was only me in my car, so $20 was not unreasonable, I am just throwing things out there from other people.

Randy is probably the best member and mod of this community, and he goes out of his way for us, but at the same time, I know Randy appreciates all input into the venues. Alot of people didn't show up to this Bimmercruise, and price could be one of the reasons. Like I said, I wasn't upset by it, because it was just a $20. If I brought friends with me as planned and I had to spruce them $20 each, I wouldn t be too happy.

BigD
07-20-2009, 09:22 AM
I'll give my 2 cents on this. I entered the time trial, and we were only supposed to get 2 15 min practice sessions. People who paid for lapping were only supposed to get 8x15. I don't know if I should be saying this but let's just say people got a LOT more than they paid for. The $20 admission is not Randy's choice. That's what it costs to enter TMP. Think of it as if he held the show in a provincial park or a downtown parking lot - you pay what the facility charges to get in, and beyond that it's up to the promoter. So I could understand that people who just wanted to drop by and look, $20 may not be a huge value, since it was mainly private enthusiasts showing off/lapping/dragging - only a few full-on race cars. But then that's not what this show really caters to anyway. In my opinion it's mainly for the participants, not the spectators. And speaking as one, I can say that the day was a blast and an amazing value.

PS: To anyone who didn't like the price of food, welcome to every racetrack (or any other remote place with some kind of on-site catering).

Fel
07-20-2009, 09:41 AM
Alright, I'll chime in...

First of all, just want to say a big thank you to Randy and all the event staff for putting on a fantastic show!! There was a great turnout, some really nice cars, great people, great times! Nicely done, you guys deserve a huge round of applause!

Okay, my take on the prices... not the end of the world. Like it was mentioned, the $20 per head (not per car) was unexpected, but that's the price of admission and it's beyond anyone's control. Really though, when you compare it to any other public event, it's not out of line. You need to pay to get into anything, that's just how it is. Price of food? Didn't phase me at all. That's completely expected at any public event... fries and a hot dog would not be any cheaper at some local county fair, why would it be at a track?

The racing was alright... lapping prices were a bit high, but the strip was fine. $40 for all-you-can-drive isn't unreasonable. It's too bad the track wasn't as dry and hot as it could have been, I'm sure we could have seen some better times out of some of these. (Randy, I know you can break 6 minutes if conditions are right :D)

Otherwise I don't think I've got anything to complain about! We had a nice long day, tons of people to talk to, tons of beautiful cars to look at (although next time we need to up the ante on the "other" eye candy... it's a big park... haha). The weather actually did all right... it never actually raised, and we didn't bake all day in the hot sun, so win-win I'd say. The cruise on the way over was nice, very scenic! But those damn bicycles need to go... don't they know we have places to drive to!?

Once again, fantastic show guys!! Can't wait 'til next year!

325ixE30
07-20-2009, 09:53 AM
The cruise was a lot of fun. Thanks for putting it together.

BMe30
07-20-2009, 05:21 PM
this was my first bimmercruise and show. i had a great time! for the time attack only thing that was a kick in A for me was the fact that i have a m42 and was put into the same class "prepared" as an m3 LOL but in the end it was all for fun. i knew what i was going to be up against and just had fun. i came into the show to enjoy the track, look at some cars, meet some fellow max members.. and somehow walked away with 2nd e30 mild :) sweet. can't wait till next year!!

burnhard22
07-20-2009, 08:11 PM
I know it's a "TRACK" and I know how "TRACK" food is but a few more food venues would have been nice. (Them receiving a cut and all)
It's cheaper then playing golf..and you go much faster too...
Next year some sooup up a golf cart...please.
It was a good day Thanks to Randy and All!
*smoke*

98Dinan3
07-20-2009, 09:15 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to Randy, and his crew from us at RMP for organizing Eurofest. Without them, there just wouldn't be any event of it's kind around. *th-up**th-up*

On another, more sour, note...... thanks a lot to the douchebags that helped themselves to around a dozen or so of our displayed oil products/additives. I hope you bastards, and you know who you are, sleep well at night knowing you're big, cheapskate thieves... So much for comraderie among fellow BMW/Euro enthusiasts...

BMW_7
07-20-2009, 09:32 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to Randy, and his crew from us at RMP for organizing Eurofest. Without them, there just wouldn't be any event of it's kind around. *th-up**th-up*

On another, more sour, note...... thanks a lot to the douchebags that helped themselves to around a dozen or so of our displayed oil products/additives. I hope you bastards, and you know who you are, sleep well at night knowing you're big, cheapskate thieves... So much for comraderie among fellow BMW/Euro enthusiasts...

WTF that sucks ass... You'd expect that people who have to pay to get in won't stoop so low. And I was having a teeny feeling that some shady character could jack my europlates off the car when I'm not around. Guess I was right.

ZHP_Bimmer05
07-21-2009, 12:04 AM
i think the food was cheap, if u go to importfest pizzapizza charges u almost 5-6 buz per slice, or the outside hot dog stands 4 bux for a hotdog. 3 bux for a hotdog, and 5 bux for a burger was fine for me. Just my opinion. I just wish I knew the drag strip was open to any kind of car or scooter lol randy. I would of brought my car out:( maybe nextime

EMPOWERD
07-21-2009, 12:40 AM
Thanks for the props guys, it was a lot of work and i'm glad most of you had fun. I honestly have NO IDEA where you guys got the (slightest) impression it was $20/car admission. NEVER was it mentioned/written per car... ever! You really need to READ carefully and not let your mind understand what it wants.

The price? I'm honestly speechless about how cheap some people can be. This isn't maXkia. I mean, some of us act like big ballers driving around T.O in our decked-out BM's, showing off to regular-joe how well we've excelled in life and how great our taste is for Germany engineering... yet we complain about $20 admission and $40 to register for a show (which gets you a $30 golf shirt!) once a year?? I don't get it. All this time driving 200+km round trip from Toronto (and not "economically" either), smoking a pack of cigs, drinking $6 VOSS water and rolling a $10 doob? c'mon! All I can say is next year there will be BIG changes in BMW classing.

Oz_Racing
07-21-2009, 12:48 AM
Thanks for the props guys, it was a lot of work and i'm glad most of you had fun. I honestly have NO IDEA where you guys got the (slightest) impression it was $20/car admission. NEVER was it mentioned/written per car... ever! You really need to READ carefully and not let your mind understand what it wants.

The price? I'm honestly speechless about how cheap some people can be. This isn't maXkia. I mean, some of us act like big ballers driving around T.O in our decked-out BM's, showing off to regular-joe how well we've excelled in life and how great our taste is for Germany engineering... yet we complain about $20 admission and $40 to register for a show (which gets you a $30 golf shirt!) once a year?? I don't get it. All this time driving 200+km round trip from Toronto (and not "economically" either), smoking a pack of cigs, drinking $6 VOSS water and rolling a $10 doob? c'mon! All I can say is next year there will be BIG changes in BMW classing.

WOOO i was not told about this golf shirt... lmao

j/p very happy i got something real nice ;)

It was a wicked show, keep it up don't let these haters stop the shows

BMW_7
07-21-2009, 12:57 AM
Hey Randy... We all know how much work you put into this.. (besides I don't smoke or drink Voss, lol) But, as far as my 0.02 goes, I'd much rather prefer to pay $20 fee and have a show in a nice open parking lot in the GTA than to drive out to the boonies and see a smaller turnout. Also when there's a lot going on (2 different tracks & show with different euro cars) the owners scatter all over the place and you can't mingle the same way it was possible at the 2003 event.

Robb
07-21-2009, 02:11 AM

Well said.
Btw, at the annual Niagara Crx meet (3 day event) and the Honda-tech meet , people actually donate money
to help with expenses of organizing it...as well as paying park entrance fees. I never hear anyone complain.

richie_s999
07-21-2009, 07:54 AM
I could not make the event due to family obligations. Which sucks for me.

Prices of admission we clearly stated on the threads and post b4 the event.

If it was $3 for a hot dog, and $5 for a burger I cannot beleive anyone is bitching about food cost.

As for those who say they would rather have a cheaper show in a parking lot, Randy did not do this because people cryed and begged for a track at the event. Look at the posts made after last year's event.

Congrates Randy on pulling it all together, I heard it was a good time and wish I could have made it.

Also to the ones doing the complaining, any show/meet/cruise is not an easy thing to put together. You do your best to make everyone happy, which I think Randy put more work in then most would. I organize a small meet and cruise every 2 weeks, and it eats up your personal time, but is worth it in the end. Automotive event planning is hard work, and usually thankless, glad to see so many here on Max saying positive things for the event Randy put together.

Just my 2 cents

ZHP_Bimmer05
07-21-2009, 08:42 AM
^^^well said guy!

bmwm5lover
07-21-2009, 09:35 AM
Ok, here is my Take.

Cruise WAS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!! Thanks for those who led the pack. Amazing route, some great roads, I might hit them one day again.

-Park admission, NO ATM (Not Randy's Fault!), WTF!!!
-Food, average price, really, but I chose a healthier option from town(when we went to look for a ABM).
-Show, I wish it was split up into chassis #'s, (e30's together, etc), however, I can see how that can be difficult.

I didn't mind driving that far out and spending the $$$$ on gas(a few times a year to be with Likeminded individuals), but I can see how that can be a deterrent.

Overall, I think everything was great, we had a BLAST, but I do think that if you want a bigger BMW turnout, you will have to somehow do it closer to the GTA.

Thank's to Randy and all the Volunteers.

EMPOWERD
07-21-2009, 09:41 AM
have a show in a nice open parking lot in the GTA than to drive out to the boonies

^^^ welcome to Friday nights Vitaliy. I guess driving 100km for a show once-a-year is asking too much for some automotive "enthusiasts".

Shock(/\)ave
07-21-2009, 10:14 AM
Having the cruise start at the Friday night meet locations and meet up somewhere along the route would be a much better alternative than having to make our way to Burlington or some other distant meeting point so early in the morning. It would take a bit more planning and some coordination, but the effort would be well worth it in my opinion (I'd even be very willing to help plan it that way next year).

I would love to see a lot more older cars at the show, too. The best vintage turnout I can recall was at the last M Coupe cruise; for whatever reason (possibly the judging categories or marketing) Bimmercruise tends to attract the newer cars, and while they're nice to look at I just don't find looking at an E46 as interesting as looking at an E30 or E21.

My guest and I enjoyed this show a lot more than last years' due to the vastly improved location. Though the venue was a good long drive away and required an entry fee having it at a track presented a lot of interesting activities for spectating. It's a shame the drifting event didn't happen - it was a real highlight two years ago - but in this age of lawyers running everything it's not too surprising.

The price? I'm honestly speechless about how cheap some people can be. This isn't maXkia. I mean, some of us act like big ballers driving around T.O in our decked-out BM's, showing off to regular-joe how well we've excelled in life and how great our taste is for Germany engineering... yet we complain about $20 admission and $40 to register for a show (which gets you a $30 golf shirt!) once a year?? I don't get it.

You know as well as anyone this forum has a good number of cheap members. :D

Thanks once again for all your hard work putting this show together. *th-up*

All I can say is next year there will be BIG changes in BMW classing.

Care to share your thoughts on this?

BigD
07-21-2009, 10:45 AM
I think a lot of people don't appreciate what it takes to pull something like this off. I've helped run events, a few times I was there the whole way with the organizer. I can tell you that if you only have a few ****ups with an event this big, you've pulled out a miracle. Attendees always seem to think that the staff are all robotic and know precisely what to do at any moment. In reality it takes a ton of preparation and it NEVER goes down as you hoped (for one, when the staff aren't paid, they can only spend so much time to get ready - and that's a recipe for human error). So when it comes anywhere close to going to plan, it's a huge success.

So once again, a big thanks to the doofus on the segway for continuing to pull off these shows without having them turn into cluster****s, as well as everyone who helped make it work.

Mikey83
07-21-2009, 05:38 PM
I had fun, riding up to the event and at the actual event. I think I was the only e66 up there, I keep wondering if there is another website for e65/66 owners in the GTA? until then I'm gonna blend in with you guys.

325iGuys_sis
07-21-2009, 06:54 PM
Had a lot of fun looking at all the nice cars... nice change from all the rice i see at the majority of shows I go to... unfortunately all this complaining and members stealing from members really takes away from it. WOW that's ssoooo weak! Dave totally hope those idiots get what they deserve for that.

OH and BTW the ATM machine was in the tower... maybe if people asked they wouldnt of had to go back to town... OR bringing cash usually helps... prices were posted well in advance nobody to blame but yourself IMO.

Considering it was the first Eurofest I think it was fantastic! Thanks Randy!

burnhard22
07-21-2009, 08:10 PM
All in all it was a good turnout. AND everyone seemed to stay until atleast 6pm.
Where would be a good spot next year ? OR would you consider the same venue?

ZHP_Bimmer05
07-21-2009, 10:50 PM
^I wouldnt mind it being up there again, I just find that they need to fix the paving at the place, that pavements was falling apart.

Eurostyle
07-21-2009, 11:43 PM
OH and BTW the ATM machine was in the tower... maybe if people asked they wouldnt of had to go back to town...

They did...and were told they dont have any...*thmbsdwn*

BimmerboyPH
07-21-2009, 11:54 PM
Big thanks to Randy and maxbimmer and all the sponsors!! Great day out and I had tons of fun on the drag strip!!!

Cant wait for the next one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fel
07-22-2009, 09:27 AM
OH and BTW the ATM machine was in the tower... maybe if people asked they wouldnt of had to go back to town...

When we got there we asked the lady at the gate (who was venue staff, not event staff)... and she told us NO. We ended up driving back to town (which paid off in food... haha) and getting cash there. When we got back to the show we found out there was one inside....

If only that crotchety bitch at the gate wasn't such a crotchety bitch...

325iGuys_sis
07-22-2009, 10:20 AM
When we got there we asked the lady at the gate (who was venue staff, not event staff)... and she told us NO. We ended up driving back to town (which paid off in food... haha) and getting cash there. When we got back to the show we found out there was one inside....

If only that crotchety bitch at the gate wasn't such a crotchety bitch...

good point. :P maybe she thought you meant if they took debit?? Meh whatev those women didn't work there when I did... they used to have some cool ladies up there... yeah i'm just gunna keep my mouth shut... lol

OK so for next time just so everybody knows there is am ATM machine in the tower, go in the door closest to the stands and its right in side there on the left :D:D:D:D he he

Or just bring cash ;);)

pawcio
07-22-2009, 02:39 PM
I read most of the posts but not all so hopefully I don't repeat what someone already suggested, but first off I'd like to congratulate Randy. It was great overall. The cruise was awesome. I have no complaints about the prices as the venue was good. I actually thought the food was cheap so I'm not sure why people were complaining. Quite surprised about that.

The only suggestion I can think of now was the classification of the time attack and I spoke to a few people about this and they agreed. Someone with a small 4-cylinder car can be in the street class against a GT2 with no mods...or a small car with minor mods can be in the prepared class and go up against an M3 or M5 that has only been chipped. So my suggestion is that cars be first divided into MSRP price brackets and then into the street, prepared and modified categories based on mod points. Otherwise you can have a guy with a small supercharged, heavily modified car being slower than a "street" GT2. Not that I really cared about this. I was just enjoying the cars ripping around the track but I guess its nice for the drivers to see how they stack up against cars with similar performance.

EMPOWERD
07-22-2009, 03:13 PM
The only suggestion I can think of now was the classification of the time attack and I spoke to a few people about this and they agreed. Someone with a small 4-cylinder car can be in the street class against a GT2 with no mods...or a small car with minor mods can be in the prepared class and go up against an M3 or M5 that has only been chipped. So my suggestion is that cars be first divided into MSRP price brackets and then into the street, prepared and modified categories based on mod points. Otherwise you can have a guy with a small supercharged, heavily modified car being slower than a "street" GT2. Not that I really cared about this. I was just enjoying the cars ripping around the track but I guess its nice for the drivers to see how they stack up against cars with similar performance.

Good point. I will consider this next year! Thanks

BigD
07-22-2009, 05:19 PM
The only problem with proper class refinement is that to do it right, you need a lot more participants, otherwise everyone gets 1st place. And also there is a lot more work in scrutineering, otherwise everyone can sandbag their car to 150hp. For instance, in CASC, they want dyno plots so that a car with an engine swap netting 20hp (like an M50 E30) will not be in the same class as a stock GT2 (530).

The CASC car classification site is free and it has just about every conceivable car. Then you go through a simple series of questions asking you what mods you have, and it spits out the class for you. So maybe next year, time trial entries would be required to present their CASC classification results (and then have common sense applied to whether or not it's sandbagged), then perhaps group cars together that are close enough, to not have too many classes. So like if you have 5 cars, 1 Prepared, 2 Modified, 3 SGT1, then maybe put them all in Mod... etc.

rb26dett s13
07-22-2009, 07:31 PM
I thought it was a great event!! Well done! Congrats to all the winners.

I think though all the vendors should be beside each other because I didn't even see some of the booths or cars until I went to the track. Also, I think all the cars should be in one communal location by having some on the pavement and some on the grass and some with shop booths it made things slightly confusing. Just my $0.02.

Thanks.

E30M42cab
07-22-2009, 11:12 PM
Randy, I though this was a great event, thanks for organizing it! As usual there was a great turnout. I would definately love to go back there again next year! I planned on bringing my 318is out, but was unable to get it track ready in time so I brought my vert and my mom's E30 instead. Next year I hope to get three cars down there. I had never been to a drag track before, so that was pretty cool, and loved seeing all the cars lapping. Good work! I'll be out on that track with my M42 next year... don't think I'll have a hope in hell no matter what the grouping is.*shiner*

*love*MORE GT2's NEXT YEAR, PLEASE*rockout*

Ant118
07-22-2009, 11:42 PM
The only problem with proper class refinement is that to do it right, you need a lot more participants, otherwise everyone gets 1st place. And also there is a lot more work in scrutineering, otherwise everyone can sandbag their car to 150hp. For instance, in CASC, they want dyno plots so that a car with an engine swap netting 20hp (like an M50 E30) will not be in the same class as a stock GT2 (530).

The CASC car classification site is free and it has just about every conceivable car. Then you go through a simple series of questions asking you what mods you have, and it spits out the class for you. So maybe next year, time trial entries would be required to present their CASC classification results (and then have common sense applied to whether or not it's sandbagged), then perhaps group cars together that are close enough, to not have too many classes. So like if you have 5 cars, 1 Prepared, 2 Modified, 3 SGT1, then maybe put them all in Mod... etc.

Very good point. They use that P.I.P system which you can do it all online. With each mod being a certain point and your car stock has so many points tio start. But I doubt people wanting to do that are going to each class by points and really pin point each class before the show. There should be some designation though. Certain HP is automatically in a different class and so on and so forth. But BigD is right when it comes to the classifications in Solo1 with the CASC.

Stephanie
11-17-2009, 10:16 AM
I have some feedback:

I still haven't received the TWO trophies that I won, and am really sick of following up with Randy. If I'm not gonna get them afterall, wouldn't it just be easier to tell me that rather then giving me the runaround?

EMPOWERD
11-18-2009, 08:50 AM
I have some feedback:

I still haven't received the TWO trophies that I won, and am really sick of following up with Randy. If I'm not gonna get them afterall, wouldn't it just be easier to tell me that rather then giving me the runaround?

I've had them for a while now Stephanie, just really busy (starting up new business)... and partially forgot. Sorry for the delay, you don't need me to remind you that technically (as a volunteer to the show) you shouldn't have competed (although I did give you the ok).