PDA

View Full Version : Any good/known body shops in windsor ?

Aloush
07-07-2009, 08:47 AM
been looking for a place, wondering if anyone can help me out ?

Al

windsor318is
07-07-2009, 09:54 AM
hey....another al in windsor!lol anyways i deal with international autobody on crawford, my e36 is actually getting painted there this week. ask for vito, tell him al with the red e30 sent you.

Adriano
07-08-2009, 09:22 AM
The other guys you may want to talk to is Joe from Donato Collision or John from LA Collision. Tell them I sent you. Joe's painter is top notch although they are not the cheapest in Windsor.

Aloush
07-08-2009, 11:27 AM
^^ yes I went around yesterday checked a couple of collision shops, as well as International auto refinishing and spoke to Vito. I found prices to be little high, and iam comparing it to TO prices.

bmwmmn
08-30-2009, 12:19 PM
Sorry for late post, but the other one that is well worth checking is O&O on Crawford too, been working on EU cars for ages.

Mabo19
09-09-2009, 11:56 AM
Hey, I go with A-1 Collision. My mechanic, Nick (as mentioned in the mechanic section), works outta there and his dad, John, is also a top notch body man. He is willing to work with the customer and give you a great job no matter what.

Someone egged my car and f%&#ed up my paint. John's taking care of it right now. Ill post picks after the jobs done.

Matt