PDA

View Full Version : Prelude kill tonight.......

BMW_M52_M20
03-07-2003, 09:06 AM
I was going to get smokes in hamilton and pulled up to the lights with a white prelude, not the new style but the one before. It had the huge exhaust, blue f$^%ing lights all over the place. Anyway, no problem up to 100. A good car and a half at least away from him. Whats the hp in the 95 preludes? 190bhp?
I was disappointed, it makes a hell of a lot more noise then action, not to mention his front tires were squaking a fair amount.

J

GladdoM3
03-07-2003, 11:54 AM
Good Kill !!!

330DTM
03-07-2003, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Jays_Arctic323is
I was going to get smokes in hamilton and pulled up to the lights with a white prelude, not the new style but the one before. It had the huge exhaust, blue f$^%ing lights all over the place. Anyway, no problem up to 100. A good car and a half at least away from him. Whats the hp in the 95 preludes? 190bhp?
I was disappointed, it makes a hell of a lot more noise then action, not to mention his front tires were squaking a fair amount.

J

Perhaps he sucks at launching the car or shifting.

I've chilled with the Toronto Lude club and have seen the 4th generation ("not the new style but the one before") pull high 14s to low 15s at the St. Thomas Dragways, not big mods either.

Jon@Bimmersport
03-07-2003, 02:50 PM
it could have been the lowest model, 130hp...those cars are pretty fast as 328dtm said..dont underestimate the new ones...with the bolt on FMAX turbo on stock internals 320hp at the crank...M3 killer for 1/4mile

MP328
03-07-2003, 04:16 PM
i agree with the other guys preludes are pretty quick. and probably over 80% of them is faster then your car. so i guess u got lucky. there was a guy on here with one of those older ones SR-V or whatever and was doing high 14's with a few things done.

btw GladdoM3 this one is for you Click Me (http://www.rasquared.com/personal/preludeboy/lacrvids/jeffrun2.wmv)

btw here is a link from the guy in the white lude 200x M3 vs '98 lude (http://www.preludeonline.com/showthread.php?threadid=103806)

mkgino
03-07-2003, 04:36 PM
Man, I raced a lude on the QEW late at like 3am on the way home from Niagara Falls, I had 2 in my car and he had 2 in his car and I raped the mofo, I put like 4-5 cars on him from 110-200. On like 3-4 different occasions, because he kept comming back for more. Hahaha, stock they are slow

MP328
03-08-2003, 02:54 AM
they new ones 5th gen i guess are pretty similar to a 328. with mods they will eat any 328. i never raced one from a stop. but did one on a highway exit ramp and one on the street with him being behind me. and both times they started gaining on me not a lot but they were coming closer.

so from a dead start they should be the same accorfing to the times i looked at that website
lude vs 328 (http://www.preludeonline.com/showthread.php?threadid=97630&highlight=bmw+328i)

another one (http://www.preludeonline.com/showthread.php?threadid=46234&highlight=bmw+328i)

other bmw and 328 related links (http://www.preludeonline.com/search.php?action=showresults&searchid=327257&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending)

330DTM
03-08-2003, 03:00 AM
Yup, the 5th Gen Ludes stock are just as close if not similar to the 328i. My buddy with stock lude did 15.3 and one time he got 15.1

He's not a local drag racer either.

Bill Gates
03-08-2003, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by mkgino
Man, I raced a lude on the QEW late at like 3am on the way home from Niagara Falls, I had 2 in my car and he had 2 in his car and I raped the mofo, I put like 4-5 cars on him from 110-200. On like 3-4 different occasions, because he kept comming back for more. Hahaha, stock they are slow

my co-worker has a 5th Gen Prelude, and he's always bugging me to race. both 5 speed. from 0-60, i always take him at least 1 1/2 car lengths. after beating him a dozen times (we take the same route home) :D, he wasn't convinced. so one day we swapped cars for the ride home, and my car was faster all 4 times. and trust me, i pushed his car.

he still thinks i modded my car or something... but now he respects it and can't deny it. :D no doubt the 5th Gen preludes are quick, especially when your driving it, it feels quick! :confused: oh well....

thinair
03-08-2003, 05:44 PM
My friend has a 5th gen prelude, they're nice, but for the size, weight, and hp, they would've been rwd.

Anyway, my car with 19"s will just pull ever so slightly on a stock 328. When up against the Prelude (highway race, no launching), I have more then a couple car lengths until I hit the speed governer, and then the prelude passes me (appearently they can hit a speedo claimed 230km/h or more). (On the 400 north toward barrie at 3am, totally dead highway)

With launching, I'd imagine the 328 could still beat it due to the better weight transfer over the rear wheels, but I have yet to seriously launch my car (tires are expensive:rolleyes: )

dtthiaga
03-08-2003, 11:03 PM
My cousin has the latest prelude, type SH and itís a pretty fast car. Weíve gone at it a few times with my 2002 325i and the preludeÖ pretty much even, but the prelude is faster.

One things for sure, the BMW does it a lot quieter!!!! It's so smooth.

The most fun I had driving the prelude was doing about 110KM, shifting into 3rd gear, talking it to redline, shifting into 4th and accelerating hard. The car just takes off.

You have to watch out though, there are a lot of sleeper preludes on the road.

Happy motoringÖ...

Jon@Bimmersport
03-09-2003, 02:41 AM

thats highway though...city driving they are almost the exact same, if anything faster than a stock 328..from what i think..a good driver can easily do mid 14s stock.

mkgino
03-09-2003, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by E46_lover
thats highway though...city driving they are almost the exact same, if anything faster than a stock 328..from what i think..a good driver can easily do mid 14s stock.

Ok, this time I know you are wrong. The weight is about 3042, and that is almost as heavy as a 328 which is about 3120. There is no way a prelude can keep up with a 328. After the launch, it would be over.

Mid 14's stock? lol

Jon@Bimmersport
03-09-2003, 07:08 AM
Ok, this time I know you are wrong. The weight is about 3042, and that is almost as heavy as a 328 which is about 3120. There is no way a prelude can keep up with a 328. After the launch, it would be over.

Mid 14's stock? lol

yup..im not saying 14.3, like 14.7..and its very achievable...taking into account the tire, temperature, elevation...driving skill, launching..etc, it can be done...i never, ever saw a stock 328 get, or beat that times..i've seen 14.8 and .9..but never .7 or below.

edit: get your facts straight first man..

2001 Prelude Coupe Trims

Exterior Dimensions Coupe Type SH

Curb Weight - Automatic (lb.) 3009 No Data

Curb Weight - Manual (lb.) 2954 3042

1997 E36 2-Door Trims

Exterior Dimensions 318is 318ti 328ic 328is

Curb Weight - Automatic 2976 2745 3362 3120

Curb Weight - Manual 3064 2833 3439 3197

thinair
03-09-2003, 05:12 PM
um, a stock 5th-gen will not do under 15....like 15.4, the 4th-gen are faster.

Also, in city driving, the 328 is faster (more torque), who cruises around town at 5000rpm to stay within the powerband?

330DTM
03-09-2003, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by thinair

Also, in city driving, the 328 is faster (more torque), who cruises around town at 5000rpm to stay within the powerband?

That is true, I have yet to see a stock 5th gen do under 15.
However stock Ludes can do 15.1, been there, seen it.
But I've seen more consistent ones around 15.3s

I do agree that with the torque advantage of the 328 for city and probably on a freeway run, advantage to the 328 again.

M-ATTACK
03-09-2003, 05:30 PM
preludes are slow, plain and simple, to heavy for a 4 banger.

i owned the 5th generation prelude before my bimmer and got smoked many times, doesnt matter how good you shift, they just are too heavy.

mkgino
03-09-2003, 06:16 PM
yup..im not saying 14.3, like 14.7..and its very achievable...taking into account the tire, temperature, elevation...driving skill, launching..etc, it can be done...i never, ever saw a stock 328 get, or beat that times..i've seen 14.8 and .9..but never .7 or below.

edit: get your facts straight first man..

2001 Prelude Coupe Trims

Exterior Dimensions Coupe Type SH

Curb Weight - Automatic (lb.) 3009 No Data

Curb Weight - Manual (lb.) 2954 3042

1997 E36 2-Door Trims

Exterior Dimensions 318is 318ti 328ic 328is

Curb Weight - Automatic 2976 2745 3362 3120

Curb Weight - Manual 3064 2833 3439 3197

Originally posted by 328DTM
That is true, I have yet to see a stock 5th gen do under 15.
However stock Ludes can do 15.1, been there, seen it.
But I've seen more consistent ones around 15.3s

I do agree that with the torque advantage of the 328 for city and probably on a freeway run, advantage to the 328 again.

Originally posted by M-ATTACK
preludes are slow, plain and simple, to heavy for a 4 banger.

i owned the 5th generation prelude before my bimmer and got smoked many times, doesnt matter how good you shift, they just are too heavy.

Whats the matter Jon???? I told you, that you were wrong you dumb ricer. See thats the difference between the real world and your stupid magazine times.

Like I said on msn, BMW OWNS YOU BITCH!:mad:

Jon@Bimmersport
03-09-2003, 07:26 PM
Whats the matter Jon???? I told you, that you were wrong you dumb ricer. See thats the difference between the real world and your stupid magazine times.

Like I said on msn, BMW OWNS YOU BITCH!:mad:

ill find the times..some guy posted it on hondahookup..said his car was stock! i swear to god! and it wasnt from a magazine..they said 15.3 also..

mkgino
03-09-2003, 07:35 PM
ill find the times..some guy posted it on hondahookup..said his car was stock! i swear to god! and it wasnt from a magazine..they said 15.3 also..

Hahaha, cause what everyone says on "Honda Hookup" should be believed. You are such a ricer, and you cant admit it when you are wrong.

You have never raced a prelude in a 328 and I have so why dont you STFU. You talk like you know what really happens in the real world, but you have never even driven a car nor have your G1 yet. You can quote your stupid numbers all day and I dont give a sh*t. I know what is faster, and so does the guy I raped on the QEW on the way home from niagara falls.

Stop posting your crap on max, people have stopped believing you a long time ago.:D

Jon@Bimmersport
03-09-2003, 07:52 PM
Hahaha, cause what everyone says on "Honda Hookup" should be believed. You are such a ricer, and you cant admit it when you are wrong.

You have never raced a prelude in a 328 and I have so why dont you STFU. You talk like you know what really happens in the real world, but you have never even driven a car nor have your G1 yet. You can quote your stupid numbers all day and I dont give a sh*t. I know what is faster, and so does the guy I raped on the QEW on the way home from niagara falls.

Stop posting your crap on max, people have stopped believing you a long time ago.:D

ok you fag, i cant find that ****ing thread...so ill admit i was wrong...i told you last night already, why do u keep saying "you havent driven a car" "you think u know everything"...****ing moron, u know BOTH of those are wrong..what the **** is wrong with you? i dont see how a person as ignorant as you can become a dentist.

what are you? the speaker for max? go back to your post whoring (so will i :D )

mkgino
03-09-2003, 07:57 PM
ok you fag, i cant find that ****ing thread...so ill admit i was wrong...i told you last night already, why do u keep saying "you havent driven a car" "you think u know everything"...****ing moron, u know BOTH of those are wrong..what the **** is wrong with you? i dont see how a person as ignorant as you can become a dentist.

what are you? the speaker for max? go back to your post whoring (so will i :D )

Hahaha, Im just picking on you because its so easy. But seriously a prelude cant beat a 328, plain and simple. Stop defending Hondas to the death. I mean if you were to say a s2000 vs a 328, ok fine you are right an s2000 is faster, but a prelude? dude, please.

Look at it from both sides fairly next time.

Jon@Bimmersport
03-09-2003, 08:00 PM
Hahaha, Im just picking on you because its so easy. But seriously a prelude cant beat a 328, plain and simple. Stop defending Hondas to the death. I mean if you were to say a s2000 vs a 328, ok fine you are right an s2000 is faster, but a prelude? dude, please.

Look at it from both sides fairly next time.

i have...i seen 328i/is hit only 15.1 i think lowest...neither wasabi or mp328 could do better..and mp328 practices more than wasabi...

mkgino
03-09-2003, 08:04 PM
i have...i seen 328i/is hit only 15.1 i think lowest...neither wasabi or mp328 could do better..and mp328 practices more than wasabi...

Ive seen 14.9 so what?? Dude, these are all different circumstances, different elevations, places in the world, drivers and so on. How can you compare them evenly????? You cant, if you have seen a 328 hit only 15.1, then a prelude that same day at that strip would have hit a 15.5. So stop this you are wrong, plain and simple.

P.S BMW owns joo!:moon:

Jon@Bimmersport
03-09-2003, 08:13 PM
Ive seen 14.9 so what?? Dude, these are all different circumstances, different elevations, places in the world, drivers and so on. How can you compare them evenly????? You cant, if you have seen a 328 hit only 15.1, then a prelude that same day at that strip would have hit a 15.5. So stop this you are wrong, plain and simple.

P.S BMW owns joo!:moon:

i dunno, lets ask M328i..he drives both..although i think his prelude looks nicer...electron blue with white wheels (rays engineering) *mw* compared to his 328i with the RD lip..

you cant really say the 328 will ALWAYS be faster...it weighs about 100lbs more rougly, maybe more...it has longer gears, and a lower (numerically) final drive, plus it has less HP...so how would it do better for 1/4mile? high speed run no doubt a 328 can ruin the prelude.

thinair
03-09-2003, 08:18 PM
you cant really say the 328 will ALWAYS be faster...it weighs about 100lbs more rougly, maybe more...it has longer gears, and a lower (numerically) final drive, plus it has less HP...so how would it do better for 1/4mile? high speed run no doubt a 328 can ruin the prelude.

The only time that is faster about the Prelude is the speed it depreaciates at. It's a nice 'looking' car, but the 328 is better, then again I don't think they're even in the same price range...

mkgino
03-09-2003, 08:19 PM
i dunno, lets ask M328i..he drives both..although i think his prelude looks nicer...electron blue with white wheels (rays engineering) *mw* compared to his 328i with the RD lip..

who is talking about a 1/4 mile run? I was saying from zero to the limiters, maybe like from zero to like 210, who would win??

See this is where you dont know anything (from your comment above) because you have never raced either car before.
My car has 10 less hp but 50-60 more torque moron, available at a lower rpm, thats how.

The weight his very similar, not even a 100 pounds difference.

windsor318is
03-09-2003, 08:26 PM
i must say im disipointed in the 'ludes. my buddie bought a '02 and i was not very impressed. it may have 200 hp but the low torque numbers kills the cars performance. the 200hp comes only after 5000 rpm, only then it starts movin. anyone driven one of these rice burners? i would say its the most uncomfortable car ive ever driven one?, its made for some one 5' 0'' tall, to be comfortable.

thinair
03-09-2003, 08:27 PM
Weight sorta depends
both being 97's, the 328 is 3120, the base 'lude is 2954, the SH 3042

Torque is a different story:

328 - 206@3950
lude - 156@5250

big difference

Jon@Bimmersport
03-09-2003, 08:28 PM
there is a 240lbs something different idiot, LOW rpm? how often are you at low RPM when your drag racing? all the time..because of your gearing right? well a prelude has SHORT gearing so that it says in the powerband (high rpm) where the HP is, so torque really makes a difference for you off the line, dan's RSX pulled on u car after car right when from when? 2nd gear? i know RSX and prelude are totally different, and you have more torque..but tell me, if you had so much torque, why didnt you beat his car?

the reason is because of weight, and gear ratios, it has a short close gear ratio tranny (6spd)..but on the hwy that thing ****ing flies..it goes to 200km so easy...maybe you should race his RSX-S on the highway

thinair
03-09-2003, 08:33 PM
*sigh*

1st - 4.2
2nd - 2.49
3rd - 1.67
4th - 1.24
5th - 1
final - 2.93

prelude

1st - 3.285
2nd - 1.956
3rd - 1.344
4th - 1.034
5th - 0.812
final - 4.266

BTW jon, the prelude has taller gearing if you include the stock tire sizes (although not by much), so there, way to know what you're talking about

Jon@Bimmersport
03-09-2003, 08:40 PM
ok, the gear ratios are a bit shorter on the 328, BUT look at the final drive on the prelude..anyways, theres only one way to test this..mkgino, run a prelude in the spring at cayuga.

mkgino
03-09-2003, 08:45 PM
there is a 240lbs something different idiot, LOW rpm? how often are you at low RPM when your drag racing? all the time..because of your gearing right? well a prelude has SHORT gearing so that it says in the powerband (high rpm) where the HP is, so torque really makes a difference for you off the line, dan's RSX pulled on u car after car right when from when? 2nd gear? i know RSX and prelude are totally different, and you have more torque..but tell me, if you had so much torque, why didnt you beat his car?

the reason is because of weight, and gear ratios, it has a short close gear ratio tranny (6spd)..but on the hwy that thing ****ing flies..it goes to 200km so easy...maybe you should race his RSX-S on the highway

You are so f*cken stupid. Dont come to the next cruise, because I am going to punch you in the f*cken face you little shit. there is no 240 lbs difference. I raced an SH prelude you dumbass, and it was a new one, not an older one.

When did the RSX-S come into the picture and when did I not say that it was not faster than my car?? You moron, you would compare anything to win an argument.
The race was between me and a prelude SH, from 100-200 km/h, and I put 5 cars on the fag.

When you buy a prelude in 10 years from now and start running 14's in the 1/4 then talk. As for now STFU, you have no real world experience.

Hey attention MAX!!!!!! E46_Lover knows more about street racing than everyone here in all his ZERO years of experience. Hahahaaha, stop replying loser, and grow up.

Damn, now I know how Autotechnica feels. :D

thinair
03-09-2003, 08:45 PM
ok, the gear ratios are a bit shorter on the 328, BUT look at the final drive on the prelude..anyways, theres only one way to test this..mkgino, run a prelude in the spring at cayuga.

ok, if you have both cars at 5000rpm in 3rd for example, the prelude is at 100.45km/h, and the 119.32km/h. Making the preludes gearing shorter. You have to look at the over all gearing, not just the tranny, just the diff, or just the wheels.

Would you like to prove you wrong again?
Stock for stock the 328 is faster, unless the prelude is being towed by a faster car then both of them, or the 328 runs out of gas or has a flat tire.

mkgino
03-09-2003, 08:47 PM

See you moron, you know nothing. You are such an idiot. Proven wrong big surprise.

Go back to masterbating, because no one can beat your 1/4 second times in that, little shit.:mad:

windsor318is
03-09-2003, 08:51 PM
See you moron, you know nothing. You are such an idiot. Proven wrong big surprise.

Go back to masterbating, because no one can beat your 1/4 second times in that, little shit.:mad:

ive got nothing to say but WOW!!! remind me to shake your had when i see you.

mkgino
I am challenging E46_Lover to a fight at the next meet, unless he admits he is wrong on this argument. You hear me asswhipe?? I will kick your f*cking ass at the next meet until you admit that the 328 is faster than the prelude. And you better apologize to MAX for typing this bogus sh*t. jk

Jon@Bimmersport
ok, if you have both cars at 5000rpm in 3rd for example, the prelude is at 100.45km/h, and the 119.32km/h. Making the preludes gearing shorter.

Would you like to prove you wrong again?
Stock for stock the 328 is faster, unless the prelude is being towed by a faster car then both of them, or the 328 runs out of gas or has a flat tire.

ohhh yea..that short, tall, lower and taller stuff is so confusing..

mkgino, i was just saying for comparison..the 328's torque would only make a difference off the line wouldnt it? because the prelude has none...and you never said prelude SH..u said prelude, theres a big difference..the normal one is around 240lbs lighter, while the SH is only 100lbs or less lighter.

i already admitted i was wrong, and you can fight me at the next meet...i'll take your ****ing gino pussy head and stick it right up your ass. gino's..what are they good for? NOTHING.

thinair
03-09-2003, 08:56 PM
mkgino, i was just saying for comparison..the 328's torque would only make a difference off the line wouldnt it? because the prelude has none...and you never said prelude SH..u said prelude, theres a big difference..the normal one is around 240lbs lighter, while the SH is only 100lbs or less lighter.

Even the 240lbs difference of the base prelude won't save it in a race. Torque doesn't only affect launches either.

SickFinga
03-10-2003, 04:17 AM
Jon, shut up with all your damn hondas, you know they suck. Even S2000 sucks, torque's POS. Yes HONDA makes a cheap project car, but it doesn't make a great car.
All your commect Civic with Turbo and you got M3 killer, GSR engine in yugo and you got ferrari killer. Until Honda make a car that is M3 killer streight from the factroy you got nothing against BMW.

Jon@Bimmersport
03-10-2003, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by SickFinga
Jon, shut up with all your damn hondas, you know they suck. Even S2000 sucks, torque's POS. Yes HONDA makes a cheap project car, but it doesn't make a great car.
All your commect Civic with Turbo and you got M3 killer, GSR engine in yugo and you got ferrari killer. Until Honda make a car that is M3 killer streight from the factroy you got nothing against BMW.

nsx-r?

Mikester
03-10-2003, 02:36 PM
this is hilarious... when they fight at the next meet, get it on tape and post it in the video section :)

mkgino
03-10-2003, 02:44 PM
nsx-r?

How much is the NSX-R ass whipe?? $140 G's, why dont you compare it to the Z8 if thats the case, the Z8 is a monster it will eat your f*cken tin can honda for lunch. Bitch please, I wipe my ass after I take a shit with performance honda, magazines.

Hahaha Im such a fool, there I go again making stuff up, "performance" and "honda" in the same sentance.

You hear me, at the next meet Im going to introduce you do my shifting hand close up, I'll break you nose honda boy!:mad:

Lil'Smoothie
03-10-2003, 03:40 PM
Not that I like Ludes, I test drove an SH and it was a POS for almost 30G's, but MKGINO way to threaten a 15 yr old over the internet, are you really gonna ruin your near future by beating up a 15 yr old? I didn't think so

thinair
03-10-2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Lil'Smoothie
......but MKGINO way to threaten a 15 yr old over the internet, are you really gonna ruin your near future by beating up a 15 yr old? I didn't think so

If he doesn't, I will.*uzi* :D

Jon@Bimmersport
03-10-2003, 04:45 PM
How much is the NSX-R ass whipe?? $140 G's, why dont you compare it to the Z8 if thats the case, the Z8 is a monster it will eat your f*cken tin can honda for lunch. Bitch please, I wipe my ass after I take a shit with performance honda, magazines.

Hahaha Im such a fool, there I go again making stuff up, "performance" and "honda" in the same sentance.

You hear me, at the next meet Im going to introduce you do my shifting hand close up, I'll break you nose honda boy!:mad:

yea OK john, last time we met i could tell you arent the fighting type anyway, loose the high pitched michael jackson voice then we'll see whos the big guy. k? :D

and nelson, *uzi*

*th-up* to lilsmoothie!

mkgino
03-10-2003, 05:08 PM
Not that I like Ludes, I test drove an SH and it was a POS for almost 30G's, but MKGINO way to threaten a 15 yr old over the internet, are you really gonna ruin your near future by beating up a 15 yr old? I didn't think so

Um, ok if you couldnt tell I was joking, I talk to Jon almost everyday on msn. Please.:moon:

Lil'Smoothie
03-10-2003, 05:11 PM
my bad

Jon@Bimmersport
03-10-2003, 05:13 PM
Um, ok if you couldnt tell I was joking, I talk to Jon almost everyday on msn. Please.:moon:

who me? what are you talking about? i never talk to you..dont try and get yourself out of this one man..jus cuz he ripped u for "threatening a 15yr old" doesnt mean you gotta turn the whole thing around

mkgino
03-10-2003, 05:15 PM
my bad lol, no worries, Im just doing what he does to me every damn day on msn telling me how hondas are the s*it. hahaha

mkgino
03-10-2003, 05:17 PM
who me? what are you talking about? i never talk to you..dont try and get yourself out of this one man..jus cuz he ripped u for "threatening a 15yr old" doesnt mean you gotta turn the whole thing around

Alright, thats it at the next meet its u vs. me in a 1 on 1 fight. We will have it as an intro to the next cruise video. I am going to ruin you. Im gonna twist you into a pretzel so you walk around like a 60 year old :mad:

thinair
03-10-2003, 05:56 PM
Alright, thats it at the next meet its u vs. me in a 1 on 1 fight. We will have it as an intro to the next cruise video. I am going to ruin you. Im gonna twist you into a pretzel so you walk around like a 60 year old :mad:

I'll be the corrupted ref/official for the fight (in case MK has difficulties)...remind me to bring a metal folding chair to have handy for no reason.
j/k*shiner*

MP328
03-10-2003, 05:56 PM
look here i already have the tape *wave* before it even happened.

watch MKgino take out E46_Lover with only one punch

Click To See MKGINO beat the crap out of E46_lover (http://members.rogers.com/mp328/Cars/Drunk-fightclub.mpg)

mkgino
03-10-2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by MP328
look here i already have the tape *wave* before it even happened.

watch MKgino take out E46_Lover with only one punch

Click To See MKGINO beat the crap out of E46_lover (http://members.rogers.com/mp328/Cars/Drunk-fightclub.mpg)

Hahahahahaahah!!!!!!! I remember that cruise!!

I took you out Jon and its gonna happen again!!:mad:

WASABI
03-10-2003, 11:13 PM
What the heck happened to this thread LOL !

Jon, maybe u should change your name to e46_lover_but_Honda_at_heart. hahaha

A friend of mine has a CL Type S (auto though) and we went at it one time on the QEW on the way back from Casino Niagara. With his 260HP, I thought he was gonna take me, but I put about 3-4 cars on him.

mkgino
03-10-2003, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by WASABI
What the heck happened to this thread LOL !

Jon, maybe u should change your name to e46_lover_but_Honda_at_heart. hahaha

A friend of mine has a CL Type S (auto though) and we went at it one time on the QEW on the way back from Casino Niagara. With his 260HP, I thought he was gonna take me, but I put about 3-4 cars on him.

HAHA!!!! I knew it! I had a quick interchange with an acura 3.2L TL type S, and he didnt pull one bit on me!! I just didnt want to post anything about this one either since Honda boy would call BS on me, and since it was a quick following (since I was behind him and we didnt really race), more of an acceleration.

BMW OWNS j00 e46_lover_but_Honda_at_heart!!!!!

Wasabiiiii, what year is your 328? Ive always wondered.

Jon@Bimmersport
03-11-2003, 12:36 AM
oh yea, i remember that CL guy...wasabi, next time bring those guys to cayuga..i never saw em race!!

honda at heart..your the same!! in a way..lol ex ricer

WASABI
03-11-2003, 01:15 PM

Mines a '98.

We started at 80kmh, three honks, and I just pulled away, but after 3-4 cars, I stopped pulling away. DaveM3 has the vid, but I dunno what happened to it. :(

Yes all my past cars have been Honda, I'd still drive them for affordability and reliability, even now with my Civic HB.*th-up*

My old Integra.

Jon@Bimmersport
03-11-2003, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by WASABI
Mines a '98.

We started at 80kmh, three honks, and I just pulled away, but after 3-4 cars, I stopped pulling away. DaveM3 has the vid, but I dunno what happened to it. :(

Yes all my past cars have been Honda, I'd still drive them for affordability and reliability, even now with my Civic HB.*th-up*

My old Integra.

no wonder we never see him, he's prolly hiding in his basement watching it! and in the garage in front of his bmw lol

wasabi thats a clean integra...i like that style..as long as done right..i hate those "big mouth" bumpers n shit, JDM look all the way. what bumper/lip is that?

dtthiaga
03-11-2003, 07:01 PM
Watch out for the CL Type S 6Speed Manual. My buddy has one...... and we've had some fun together..... hee heee

I donít care what anybody says, I have to give props for the Prelude. For a car that is around $30,000 new.. itís pretty good. Thatís still cheaper than an e46 320i (when they were still selling it). Iíd take the prelude over the 320i for sure (Steel wheels, leatherette, no sunroof ????? ).

But I like my car.. (BMW's)Ö just started driving it again after a 3 week absenceÖ I definitely missed driving it!!!!

The Acura CL Type S manual gives BMW 330 performance and luxury for the price of a 325i. Not too bad in my books. I love driving, and the CL Type S 6Speed manual is a fun car indeedÖ

Then again, there is the sweet sound of the inline 6!!!!!

WASABI
03-11-2003, 09:57 PM
Yeah I agree. CL Type S 6spd is a different story. They're nice cars, I like them.*th-up*

speeddemon65
03-12-2003, 02:47 AM
Well, guys the truth is that yes, some ricer cars are good performers, but then again, we (as and me and my friends' case) take a lot of shit from kids driving hondas, acuras, toyotas, mitsubishis,......... and to be honest some of them are just talk, because their cars don't go as fast as they think, and even when you beat them, really bad on the drag strip, they still talk. That gets on my nerves so damn much.:mad:

dtthiaga
03-12-2003, 03:32 AM
Iíd never want to race a 5.0 Mustang thatís for sure. Iím a big fan of the sleeper cars. All go and no show is my kind of ride.

What bugs me though, is people comparing a Honda Civic to a BMW 328. Thatís not really fair.. these cars are at the opposite side of the spectrum. The mentality that BMW is the best car on the planet is another fallacy. Donít get me wrong, BMW makes some of the nicest handling, and enjoyable vehicles to drive. However, there are so many nice cars out in the market.

My brand new BMW has already developed an alternator problem. Itís under warranty and is a mild nuisance, but Iíd expect a bit more reliability.

But itís not cool to put down other cars/drivers.

speeddemon65, I canít believe you have a 65 Mustang. Got any pictures????

sonic07
03-12-2003, 04:35 AM
nice machines

BMW_M52_M20
03-12-2003, 05:17 AM
HAHA!!!! I knew it! I had a quick interchange with an acura 3.2L TL type S, and he didnt pull one bit on me!!

I believe you. I test drove a pearl white 3.2TL Type S from Multi Line Leasing and I didn't like it at all. Christ, it took so long for the car to start moving after you hit the gas. It just doesn't know what to do sending all of that power to the front wheels. Disappointing. I am pretty sure that one I race was an SH. I didn't look like the cheaper 4 cyl.
Jay

MP328
03-12-2003, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by Jays_Arctic323is
I didn't look like the cheaper 4 cyl.
Jay

:confused: hmmm dont't know what ur trying to say there. but all preludes are 4 cyl. 2.3Liter or so

thinair
03-12-2003, 07:01 AM
:confused: hmmm dont't know what ur trying to say there. but all preludes are 4 cyl. 2.3Liter or so

correction, the H22 in the NA Preludes is a 2.2L, the JDM is the H23 2.3L:rolleyes:

MP328
03-12-2003, 07:10 AM
i dont know the details of honda engines so sorry :(

a guy that works with me has a 2000 or so i think. it's an SH and he said it's an 2.3L so that's what i figured when he said an SH

BMW_M52_M20
03-12-2003, 08:45 AM

I know, I mean there is the SH which is the 200bhp one and the other model (the crappier 4 cyl) I know both are 4 cyl.
J

sonic07
03-12-2003, 06:05 PM
perhaps we shouldn't keep trying to beat the 4 cyl with the 6 or v8 unless we're against a good driver with impreza wrx sti that would be a real competition with that 4 banger 4.9s 0-60 and 140miles/hr in 9sec. stock. it would race in any weather condition or any road condition regardless straight away or slalom ... or svt lightning that beat most vehicles at mosport. imagine driving a 328is and get beaten by a ford pick'm up truck <a stock mean machine>.
:huh?:

M-ATTACK
03-12-2003, 07:50 PM
the only sponsorship a honda gets is from beaver mumber...why you ask? its a wood!

Carlo
03-13-2003, 12:19 AM
HAHA!!!! I knew it! I had a quick interchange with an acura 3.2L TL type S, and he didnt pull one bit on me!! I just didnt want to post anything about this one either since Honda boy would call BS on me, and since it was a quick following (since I was behind him and we didnt really race), more of an acceleration.

BMW OWNS j00 e46_lover_but_Honda_at_heart!!!!!

I don't mean to stick my noise into this, but I think Jon's just always trying to justify his fathers decisions in only buying him a Honda....... You know...."A nice little reliable entree level, started car" *wiggle* Instead of "The Ultimate driving Machine" for his 16 year old speed freak kid, who has never even driven a car before!!! :D :D :D and maybe at the same time Jon's trying to put a good word in for old "Uncle Ben"!!! hahahah:D

So don't worry little buddy, Honda's are great cars too!.....
come on every buddy.... give the little gaffer some confidence.*th-up**wave*

Jon@Bimmersport
03-13-2003, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by Carlo
I don't mean to stick my noise into this, but I think Jon's just always trying to justify his fathers decisions in only buying him a Honda....... You know...."A nice little reliable entree level, started car" *wiggle* Instead of "The Ultimate driving Machine" for his 16 year old speed freak kid, who has never even driven a car before!!! :D :D :D and maybe at the same time Jon's trying to put a good word in for old "Uncle Ben"!!! hahahah:D

So don't worry little buddy, Honda's are great cars too!.....
come on every buddy.... give the little gaffer some confidence.*th-up**wave*

LOL carlo dont worry...my dad has tested a civic from sisley through rob89m3...and liked it, then i told him to try this 328i sport pkg and premium pkg...i think we have a decision, only thing is now to get rid of our lease or someone buy our car out....your in this business arent u?

Carlo
03-13-2003, 06:25 AM
LOL carlo dont worry...my dad has tested a civic from sisley through rob89m3...and liked it, then i told him to try this 328i sport pkg and premium pkg...i think we have a decision, only thing is now to get rid of our lease or someone buy our car out....your in this business arent u?

Ya, why? what did you need? I've got a couple e36's at prices that can't be beaten!!!! like a 95 320i with only 125k fully loaded for only $13,200!!!! but for you........I can do better, Pm me if your serious!!!

P.S. We've got a Couple lambos to...........hahah thought I'd give it a try............yes?, No?...

slickav
03-22-2003, 07:05 PM
I took one out also. I had my car PACKED with people and still burned it