View Full Version : 1998 Eagle Talon AWD - fully built - Magnus/G.Bush
06-24-2009, 10:20 PM
Ad is here with contact info:
06-24-2009, 11:53 PM
thats not a talon thats an eclipse :P
06-25-2009, 11:40 AM
No, it's a DSM. :)
06-25-2009, 05:33 PM
was a talon
06-25-2009, 05:55 PM
Nice, I used to have Magnus work on my '95. 20G turbo with supporting mods pushed it to 400whp, ran high 11s....fun car.
Mitsubishi front end is waaay better for intercoolers.
06-29-2009, 05:51 PM
- 6 Bolt with T3/T4 50 trim turbo. The engine was built by Gord Bush Performance (http://gordbushperformance.com)... transmission built by Magnus (http://www.magnusmotorsports.com). No shortcuts were taken. Build was featured in HCI magazine. (have the mag, and a disc full of pics)
- Car is mint mechanically. Force Power has also worked on the car, Mark or Pat can verify itís condition.
- No winters. Attached garage stored. 121,600 kms on body, about 10,000 since rebuild.
- I just did the e-test, without hassleÖ it passed just as itís driven.
-In the past 3 years, owner put on about 2500 kms.
Certified & E-tested. Email or call if interested. Full detail list below:
- JDM 6 bolt built by Gord Bush Performance
- Bored .020 over
- Wiseco 9:1 pistons
- Eagle Rods
- Polished Crank and balanced
- Clevite 77 bearings
- Balance Shafts Removed
- ARP Head Studs
- Multi-Later Steel headgasket
- 2G head
- Comp 101200 Cams
- New Timing belt, pully and tensioner, seals, gaskets etc..
- Head and block both decked for flatness
- Magnacore Wires and NGK BPR7ES plugs
- transmission built by Magnus Motorsports
- Shep 4 spider differential
- ACT Clutch 2600 (1500 km on it)
- ACT lightened flywheel
- New shift forks
- New syncros on every gear
- Turbonetics T3/T04E 50 Trim turbo .63 A/R exhaust with Stage 3 exhaust wheel
- Turbonetics T3 Exhaust Manifold Ceramic Coated
- Tial 38mm External Wastegate (no boost creep)
- FMIC Spearco 34x8x3.5"
- All stainless I/C pipes
- Greddy Type S Blow off Valve
- HKS Electronic Boost Controller II (under dash)
- HKS Turbo timer (Built in dash)
- APEXi Super AFC (Built in dash)
- Pocketlogger and Palm
- Autometer Boost and EGT gauges
- Magnus Motorsports Manifold
- 1G 60mm Throttle Body
- Walbro 255 Fuel pump
- FIC 650cc injectors
- SARD adjustable fuel pressure regulator
- Dejon Tool Intake with KS Super mega Flow filter
- 3" Downpipe coated
- Full 3" exhaust with stainless Vibrant Muffler
- High Flow cat (500 km on it)
Wheels & Tires
- Konig Theory 17x7.5 in Graphite with polished lip
- Bridgestone Potenza S-03 Pole Position performance tires
- Cobra Big Brake Kit, front and rear, with 13" rotors upfront
- Powerstop Cross Drilled & Slotted rotors cadium plated
- Braided brake lines
- Hawk HP-S pads
- H&R Sport lowering springs
- Koni GR-2 shocks
- Suspension Techniques Anti-Sway bars
- Vibrant Upper front strut bar
- Clifford Alarm with Proximity Sensor
- JVC Stereo & Speakers
- Custom Side Skirts
- Vibrant Performance Silicone rad hoses
- includes OEM Eagle Talon bumper covers and lights.
All factory options including A/C, Leather (excellent shape) & Sunroof
Lowballers will be ignored. No trades, just bring the cash. I'm not desperate to sell. Car is located in Thornhill. Thanks!
Selling for $11,750 obo.
06-30-2009, 12:27 PM
07-02-2009, 09:50 PM
07-03-2009, 01:55 AM
nice car bump for u maan!
07-10-2009, 02:26 PM
07-11-2009, 05:22 PM
Car is on Ebay with NO RESERVE:
07-12-2009, 06:07 AM
Delete this thread please. Thanks!
07-19-2009, 05:42 AM
Buyer flaked, ad back on Ebay. If people don't have money, they should not message me.
07-24-2009, 09:54 AM
SOLD. Please delete.
vBulletin® v3.8.1, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.