PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys, I am starting a Mexican Food Truck in Calgary this Friday and Saturday.

Gato
06-24-2009, 04:23 PM
Hey guys, I am about to start my Mexican Food Truck business called PANCHOVILLAS at 8501 Macleod Trail SW right next to Minit Automotive. It is just a few blocks South of Glenmore Trail on Macleod Trail. My recipes are based off of the Mexican Trucks in the states that sell authentic Mexican food.

I am using corn tortillas for my tacos and you can choose which fresh ingredients you want on your taco. I can make them authentic Mexican tacos with only cilantro, onion, and hot sauce or hybrid tacos with your choice of beans, cheese, pico de gallo, mild sauce, lettuce, sour cream, and guacamole. Fresh cut limes and radishes are provided for condiments.

I am also serving Burritos, Quesadillas, and Salads for the vegetarians out there. The Burritos, and Quesadillas are similar to Chipotle and Qdobas and come with flour tortillas. The salads are made with Romaine lettuce and come with your choice of vegetables.

Prices:
2 tacos= $4.50
burritos= $5.99
quesadillas= $5.50
salads= $4.99
drinks= $1.50

Please come try me out this Friday or Saturday. I am giving a 10% discount to fellow max members. The hours will be from 11:00 am - 7:00 pm.

Thank You,
Geoff

J@Tuner
07-05-2009, 02:05 AM
From Iowa starting in Calgary?

Still going ok? Maybe we will try you for lunch since we are just up the street

Maino
07-08-2009, 02:46 PM
Hey, I tried to stop by the other day and didn't see anything there? Are you still running this?

Gato
07-08-2009, 03:25 PM
Hey guys, thanks for the support. I am still running the truck but for the Stampede I am located right across from Cowboys. I should be back in my normal location after Stampede.

Thank You,
Geoff