Listing for a friend.
PM ME FOR CONTACT INFO

Cliffs:
101,xxx km
5 speed
air
$5,000.00
Cert.

This Sunburst Orange Metallic Cavalier is a rare find. The car was purchased brand new from Giles Chevrolet in Stouffville in July of 2004 and has been in my immediate family ever since. It comes with air conditioning (blows very cold), AM/FM CD player, and a five-speed manual transmission. The engine is a very peppy, very fuel-efficient 2.2 litre Ecotec. The vehicle is 100% original and has led an easy life. Come for a peek and you'll see that no short-cuts have been taken in its upkeep over the past five years. It has never once left me stranded anywhere.

Here's the best part - I have just certified and E-Tested the car for you. You don't need to worry about any hidden surprises. Certification required a new switch for activation of the reverse lamps, and new brakes at all four corners (you should never have to replace them as long as you own this car). The tires were replaced just this past December and have approx. 5000 kilometers on them (these will also likely last for the life of the car). In the interest of complete disclosure, I'm going to tell you why the bra is on the front of the car. Approximately two years ago, my brother managed to put some pretty good scratches on BOTH sides of the bumper. It didn't bother me enough to do anything about it until now when it became time to sell, so to have it looking its best for its new owner, I just spent $140 for the bra and installed it on Sunday. I wish I had done it sooner - it looks GREAT!

That's all I should need to say about this vehicle, folks. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me and I'll get back to you as fast as I can. Shop around Kijiji and see if you think you can do better than this.

Have a look at what the used-car dealers are asking for this same vehicle. ;)