PDA

View Full Version : Moshimoto Aluminum rad

greekthang
06-16-2009, 08:42 AM
Due to my gong back to stock sale I forgot to add this to my list. Its a larger capacity aluminum rad that drops right into stock location. Bought new for $420 + shipping and taxes US selling for $350 CDN and it has been used for only 2 weeks. It is at Bimmersport Automotive for pickup if your in the area just drop the cash off to charlie or we can meet for the exchange. The rad functions equally to the fluidyne and other aftermarket rads your just not paying the high end rad prices cause of the name

Thanks

greekthang
06-16-2009, 01:45 PM
EDIT TO POST

Due to my ging back to stock sale I forgot to add this to my list. Its a larger capacity aluminum rad that drops right into stock location. Bought new for $320 US + shipping and taxes selling for $400 CDN and also includes a 16" electric fan used for only 2 weeks. It is at Bimmersport Automotive for pickup if your in the area just drop the cash off to charlie or we can meet for the exchange. The rad functions equally to the fluidyne and other aftermarket rads your just not paying the high end rad prices cause of the name

Thanks

ABUSTAIF
06-17-2009, 02:17 PM
y r u shouting?

greekthang
06-17-2009, 02:45 PM
y r u shouting?

i need to be heard. Moe im getting pissed off !!!!!!!!

greekthang
06-18-2009, 08:25 PM
Rad and fan is sold !!!!!!!!!!