PDA

View Full Version : Feeler- My E36 Vert with 18"BBS RS

spoony_prelude
06-13-2009, 06:52 PM
Hey Guys.

Well after spending a rediculous amount of time and money on the car. I've decided I'd like to sell it, and buy myself a nice new truck. Preferably, an Avalanche/Tahoe/Yukon! V8*drink*

Exterior:
The car was painted original Schwarz 2 about a month and a half ago at Cool1 Auto Collision. Nothing was spared on the paint job. Carpets ,seats and center console were all removed to attend to some rust under the brake pedal. Fender's were taken off along with the wheel well liner to clean off and repair any rust spots! The fenders and 1/4 panels have been Pulled to accomodate my 18" BBS RS285 8.5"wide et 13 rims. All Moldings and side skirts recieved new clips from BMW.

Original M3 bumpers, mirrors, sport skirts, and trunk lip spoiler bought new at BMW while car was being painted.

Headlights are Depo with ccfl angel eyes. 10,000k DDM H.I.D kit with 55W ballasts. Fog lights aswell are depos, with DDM's 10,000K 55W Ballast Kit. Smoked corners/side markers with the chrome/Amber lightbulbs. Rear lights are O.E Me clear/red.

Interior:
Interior was upgraded with a set of extremely clean Black Vaders, Carbon fiber center console and glove box trim piece. Momo Pilota steering wheel with Momo hub. M3 cluster and Momo course shift knob. Floor matts are from Bav Auto. Also a BMW windscreen. (actually makes a big difference when the tops down)

Sound:
JVC KD-DV7300 Deck with USB connector and ipod ready/remote. 7" touch screen replacing the obc/sunglasses holder. Month old Optima Yellow Top Battery. Stinger 4gauge amp wiring kit with oldschool, Rockford fosgate P2 subwoofer in sealed box with Jenson 4channel Amp.

Engine/Drive Train:

Unlike another well known e36 vert on this forum, This one was completely swapped with parts from a 98 M3 with 64,000miles. M3 parts were all bought off highline Motors!
That includes:
Motor
SuperSprint Dual in Dual out Muffler/M3 exhaust manifold down to the muffler
Tranny with royal purple transmission oil
UUC 8.5lbs Aluminum Flywheel/ OEM E34 M5 clutch with UUC stainless steel braided transmission line
Driveshaft with new Guibo/center support bearing.
power steering rack
crossmember
rear subframe with New UUC Polyeurothane bushings
3.38lsd differential flushed with royal purple diff oil
cv shafts
control arms
Rear control arms with new Ball joints
trailing arms
hubs with brand new bearings on all 4 corners
Front and rear M3 brakes including PBR Delux carbon ceramic pads On cross drilled/slotted rotors.
UUC Stainless Steel Braided brake lines with Motul dot5 Brake fluid
M3 Brake Booster/Master cylinder
Brand New handbrake cables, spring kit, shoes and backing plates!
Koni Coilovers w/9way dampening.
Alignment Performed at woodbridge alignment after suspension install.

Tune up has already been done Within the last 2weeks including
Fuel filter
Spark plugs
thermostat
water pump
aux fan switch
coolant flush
Oil change

Wheels:
Rims are 18" BBS RS which were recently refinished. The job done on them was not what I wanted but looks good none the less. Brand New BBS bolts/BBS Caps and air valves. Silver centers/polished lips. The rims were originally made for 5/6series BMW's so they do poke out, which is why I had to pull the fenders when I had the body work done.

Tires are Wonlly S-1088 215/35/ZR18 (Stretched)

I believe thats all. If anyone would like to check out the car I can bring it to the weekly friday meets and you can all overlook the car.

Now as for the price. I have honestly spent over 34g's on this car. And I'm obviously not expecting to recover that amount back. I have no problem with the mechanic of your choice looking over the car Or easier for you call Rocco at Rmp as he did all the major and lot's of the minor work to my car!

Im asking 22,000obo.

With that price dont forget this was not a $1500 Paint job. Body work ran me $4900.

Rims were $1500 +$600 In the 136 rim bolts/BBS caps and air valves. and $600 in tires. Plus everything else done on the car.

Anyways opinions and suggestions accepted. Trades only for trucks listed above.

Thank You
Jayhttp://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h149/Beslagic/Midnight%20Cruise/DSC_3301.jpg
Jay