PDA

View Full Version : 1972 cst bmw

Marj
05-09-2009, 08:49 AM
One of the teachers at my school is selling this car for a friend. It is in the Auto shop at school if anyone wants to see it.

He is asking 14000.00 for it.

It is Black and I will find out the km on it and post that later.

If you want pictures email me as the files are too big to post here.

I am also posting this on Kijji Kitchener and Toronto under classic cars.

eta Epsilon
05-20-2009, 03:52 PM
^^wtf?

nickdaytona
05-22-2009, 09:03 AM
^^^^ agreed with eta.
I have a friend who's cousin knows someone with a car for sale ( not sure what though) . Only $30K and apparantly it's mint !!*th-up*
Just trying to keep the theme incoherent....:D

85eta
05-23-2009, 12:52 PM
Looked at the ad, it's a 72 BMW 3.0csl....if it is a csl, probably just a 3.0cs.

Looks pretty decent in the pictures, but these cars rusted badly.

craz azn
05-24-2009, 04:58 PM
Looks like a bondo bucket to me. The only thing CSL on it is the front spoiler.

http://kitchener.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-classic-cars-1972-CST-BMW-W0QQAdIdZ126630270

DEZIAC
05-26-2009, 09:17 PM
Looks like a bondo bucket to me. The only thing CSL on it is the front spoiler.

Did you check the car out? Just curious to what makes you say it looks like a bondo bucket? Looks clean in the pictures, just want to know if I'm not seeing something that you do.

craz azn
05-26-2009, 09:30 PM
Did you check the car out? Just curious to what makes you say it looks like a bondo bucket? Looks clean in the pictures, just want to know if I'm not seeing something that you do.

Body lines are all faint and not sharp. Edges of the fender, the line along the middle of the door, etc etc. The chrome bodyline trim was removed too from the top line on the body, which usually results in bondo (welding up the holes usually warps the thin panels a bit) and most importantly, just the general reflection of the paint worries me. Black is THE best colour to accentuate anything less-than-perfect bodywork.

Marj
05-31-2009, 06:32 PM
The car is not a bondo bucket. The pictures were taken with a camera that does not have good quality. You should never ASSUME until you have looked at it.
You know what happens when you ASSUME.