PDA

View Full Version : Extra Regional Section

ProStreetDriver
04-30-2009, 08:50 PM
i was wondering if someone could make an extra section in the regional part for the London area... i know Maxbimmer is a Toronto club, but there is also a section for the Ottawa area, so how about a spot for London to conver this site of Ontario... considering there is quit i few people i noticed around the London area with BMWs, but unfortunately there is no BMW geared clubs around this area. and i'm sure if there was a London section, this forum would grow much quicker...

thank you for reading.

Bliss
04-30-2009, 09:52 PM
Thanks for your suggestion. We'll look into bringing up London, Ontario in the regional area for you guys. maybe in the meantime we can get some London, Ontario guys here to see if there's interest?

countrybimm
04-30-2009, 10:58 PM
london E36 m3 checkin in

Boxer2
04-30-2009, 11:10 PM
Sounds awesome, it would be great to meet some more folks from the London area....Also would be kinda neat to set up some sort of weekly or bi-weekly meets....I'd love to get out to one of the T.O. meets one day, but I'm always busy tinkering on my bimmers or parting out parts cars....that and I just can't seem to get outa bed in time to make any of the meets*shiner*. I have several parts vehicles and used parts available and would be interested in becoming a maxbimmer sponsor to help out the London area bimmer crew with some good used parts.

cheers

Rene

328IScreamer
05-01-2009, 02:50 AM
bump for london!!

sthomas
05-01-2009, 08:39 AM
Sounds good to me*rockout*

Skeezix
05-02-2009, 05:45 PM
Londoner here.

new2bmw
05-02-2009, 10:30 PM
originally from London here, moved to Kincardine 4 years ago but am in London quite often. I think it would be great to hook up with some local guys. I have an 84 318i and a 89 325i and am more then willing to support a London spot on Maxbimmer

Bliss
05-08-2009, 02:30 PM
Ok guys, we added an official "London, Ontario" regional section. Its all fresh and clean.:D If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know. Great place to organize some Max events in the London area.

Please keep in mind that this is a trial. If we see that there isn't much activity in this section for a while, it will probably be removed.

Enjoy!

ProStreetDriver
05-08-2009, 09:46 PM
^^^ sweet thanx man!