PDA

View Full Version : E30 Body Work

Vincas
04-29-2009, 12:59 AM
I have an 85 325e that has rust in all the typical E30 areas. I am looking for a good body shop to fix all the rust on my baby. I don't care that much about price, I'm looking for good quality work that is going to last years. I'm located in Scarborough but I'm willing to drive anywhere in southern Ontario (if it comes to that) for the right guy for the job. If anyone has info or can point me in the right direction as to which shops to talk to it would be greatly appreciated.

PS, sorry in advance if I posted this in the wrong forum, if I did please inform me as to where I should be posting this.

dble Trouble
04-29-2009, 01:13 AM
Some of the best bodywork I've seen ever. Located in Scarborough near Warden and Eglinton. I'm not sure of the address but should be an easy look up. They restored my brother in laws '92 Eagle Talon and we all know how bad those things rust and you'd never know it except for the non factory colour he chose. 4 years later that thing looked every bit as good. I thought the price was reasonable too, considering the amount of body work that had to be cut out so the cancer wouldn't spread. $3000.00 was what he paid.

"k"car man
04-29-2009, 12:28 PM
I deal with a guy in Oakville, Action Collision contact name is Jeff really good guy

simplycars
04-29-2009, 01:01 PM
That car has more hidden rust than you can imagine - 85 would need complete strip down and restoration - it can get very expensive.

Ceeker
04-29-2009, 01:12 PM
It will be very expensive as suggested. And correct, that the car will need to be completely stripped/dissembled approx cost will be in and around 5000 conservatively speaking.. are you prepared to spend that on a car worth about 2k in great condition?

I can recommend a shop that is known in the bmw circle - dealership circle. and are a cert bmw body repair shop. Not claiming to be, but actually are.

Excellence Auto Collision - located near Racine and Martingrove. guys name: Peter Woo.

You won't find work any better then this.