View Full Version : 2002 VDO gauge pod on eBay

///Maluco
04-20-2009, 02:37 PM
This is a cool addition to any '02...

Item number: 220398987758

no affiliation

73 Tii
04-21-2009, 10:51 AM
Very nice. Any tricks to buying from Ebay Germany when they don't list international shipping?

///Maluco
04-21-2009, 03:08 PM
^^^you can request a shipping quote from the seller. Typically, there isn't an issue as long as you're willing to pay for the shipping. It also helps if they prefer PayPal payments incase the transaction/shipping goes sour.

I've never had any problems (knock on wood) with items coming out of Germany. You just need to be patience for the item(s) as it can sometimes take several weeks if it gets held up somewhere.

Go for it!

FYI...It looks as though its only the housing and doesn't include the gauges. You may want to clarify this.

This is a direct Yahoo Babel Fish translation;

"Hello, offer to you here an auxiliary instrument owner for BMW 2002 for round instruments like e.g. VDO or Racimex. They offer here only on the instrument owner without the shown instruments. The second picture serves only for the illustration, how I had blocked the instrument in my BMW 2002. Starting from a euro, see picture"

73 Tii
04-22-2009, 12:49 PM
^^^you can request a shipping quote from the seller. Typically, there isn't an issue as long as you're willing to pay for the shipping. It also helps if they prefer PayPal payments incase the transaction/shipping goes sour.

I've never had any problems (knock on wood) with items coming out of Germany. You just need to be patience for the item(s) as it can sometimes take several weeks if it gets held up somewhere.

Go for it!

FYI...It looks as though its only the housing and doesn't include the gauges. You may want to clarify this.

This is a direct Yahoo Babel Fish translation;

"Hello, offer to you here an auxiliary instrument owner for BMW 2002 for round instruments like e.g. VDO or Racimex. They offer here only on the instrument owner without the shown instruments. The second picture serves only for the illustration, how I had blocked the instrument in my BMW 2002. Starting from a euro, see picture"

Thanks great advice. Look forward to seeing your car this yr.