PDA

View Full Version : Problems with fellow member rider-.

BmW1819
04-10-2009, 07:46 AM
ok long storey i bought a motor with 200,000k and suppose to be tested with no leaks and runs great. i go by the trust of the member that the motor is good and if there is something wrong we'll talk, anyways i did a leakdown test and the motor failed so i phoned him he says sure ill give you the $$ back and it's been 3 weeks now. first he said he had no money so i gave him 2 weeks to get his $$. still nothing pm him again says he only has 300$ so i give him an offer ill take some parts of the motor and give me the 300$ to make up the 200$ diff if he could not give me the $$ cause my boss needs it out of the shop cause it's in the way. anyways he has not talked to me in a week and i noticed that he has been coming online everyday and ignoring my pm's

i hate doing this but now it's getting stupid cause hes not talking or calling or putting any effort into it

Note just watch out :) and don't trust lol i learned the hard way :)
oh ya thanks again rider-. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Happy Easter weekend :)

Ceeker
04-10-2009, 08:11 AM
Hey, just remember and feel good about this.....what goes around will eventually come around...he'll get his turn. ;-) Happy Easter!!

BmW1819
04-10-2009, 08:33 AM
yea i hope :) i learned from it lol
have a good weekend

Trouble65
04-10-2009, 09:58 AM
yea i hope :) i learned from it lol
have a good weekend

There is always 2 sides of the story. Having said that, who is he? I dont like dealing with anyone that does not keep their word.

dbworld4k
04-10-2009, 10:08 AM
Time for the max detectives to hunt him down?

Porter86
04-10-2009, 10:14 AM
that really sucks!! sorry to hear that. thats the problem with being a bit to trustworthy eh.

bullett
04-10-2009, 10:41 AM
why dont u just call him? i have his number

Trouble65
04-10-2009, 12:03 PM
Who is this deadbeat?

craz azn
04-10-2009, 01:03 PM
Time for the max detectives to hunt him down?

+1.

why dont u just call him? i have his number

Hes avoiding his calls dude.

Ceeker
04-10-2009, 01:23 PM
Being trustworthy isn't a problem; being taken advantage of by those who know you are trustworthy and they aren't. We just have to be cautious with who we deal with thats all.

Buyer beware. :-)

BMW BMXer
04-10-2009, 01:42 PM
I know him. I can try and get a hold of him and see whats up.

slemmer
04-10-2009, 06:53 PM
I say flush him out.

Porter86
04-10-2009, 09:23 PM
*th-up*

BmW1819
04-12-2009, 10:15 PM
what can you do lol i guess iam just gonna have to rebuild it :(

Porter86
04-12-2009, 11:59 PM
still nothing? ev en with this post eh.

billyr3d
04-13-2009, 04:28 PM
you really should call him out. I buy and sell on here with confidence and would prefer to keep it that way.

So, whats his nick?

flawless528
04-13-2009, 04:53 PM
shot in the dark....Eurostyle?!

Trekz
04-13-2009, 06:06 PM
Nah it cant be eurostyle.

richie_s999
04-13-2009, 06:40 PM
hate when this shit like this happens to people, if he's ****ing you over then post his name, atleast that way you can stop this from happening to other on here.

what kinda motor did you buy for that price?

Alex Dee
04-13-2009, 06:53 PM
hey man i was there for the compression test so i dont know wat ur talkin about that motor is good unless u messed it up and now shittin alover rider for it not cool man! i could make up a post after screwed up a part i bought off someone 2 u knoe i just wish we documented it so i could have evedence aginst ur bull

BmW1819
04-13-2009, 07:00 PM
take it easy rofl no need to get nasty if he communicated things would not be like this.

it failed leakdown test number cylinder 3 the exhaust valve :)
cylinder 4 was moderate

thing is why does he not respond back??
he said he was gonna come by and test it together so why is he so scared to come by and test it?????
that what doesn't make sense to me

tell me how u did your compression test???

BmW1819
04-13-2009, 07:35 PM
And the funny thing is he still on the board everyday and doesn't respond to the messages that is what's confusing me

this thread is just a heads up to check things before u by them :) i learned the hard way :)

and alex dee people who no me on the board iam not like that were i come on here to bash people cause like buying and selling. Max has saved money for lots of people

Eurostyle
04-13-2009, 10:37 PM

How the **** do you get Eurostyle from rider? And just for the record, 99% of engines i sell come with test papers from Bimmersport, AND i have video recordings off ALL engines that are running. The rest of the engines get parted out. :idea:

DriveItSideways
04-13-2009, 10:47 PM
:huh?:

matty.dc
04-13-2009, 10:57 PM
thats bullshit....i would think since we're all on here we try to help eachother out as much as possible...apparently not!

BmW1819
04-13-2009, 11:03 PM
i don't no why eurostyle got involved in this lol never had problems with him as he a great guy/seller

yea this fourm has been great for buying and selling this is first problem i ever had :) anyways i am gonna rebuild the head i guess as i have no choice cause my boss needs it gone by this weekend so ill rebuild it at home :) thanks guys for the support

myndgone
04-13-2009, 11:11 PM
How the **** do you get Eurostyle from rider? And just for the record, 99% of engines i sell come with test papers from Bimmersport, AND i have video recordings off ALL engines that are running. The rest of the engines get parted out. :idea:

LOL think he said Eurostyle BEFORE the "rider" post...:D

So did he get back to you yet?!?!

Eurostyle
04-13-2009, 11:14 PM
i don't no why eurostyle got involved in this lol never had problems with him as he a great guy/seller

lol cause its Max, and we need the drama! Some people live for this s#it...

SpoolinS6
04-14-2009, 07:10 AM
i dont even know why u guys brought up the name of eurostyle realy... i dont know why

BMW BMXer
04-14-2009, 07:34 AM
hey man i was there for the compression test so i dont know wat ur talkin about that motor is good unless u messed it up and now shittin alover rider for it not cool man! i could make up a post after screwed up a part i bought off someone 2 u knoe i just wish we documented it so i could have evedence aginst ur bull

Either way he should come clear his name at least if he wants to sell here again.

VSanj
04-14-2009, 07:39 AM

dude he mentioned the name right in the thread title............member name is rider numb nuts....lol

JNSchnitzer
04-14-2009, 08:20 AM
lol, Eurostyle is the first place that I will look for an engine for my E30!

Sorry about the issues man, I hope you get your money back

BmW1819
04-14-2009, 06:14 PM
lol phill yea i guess anyways it's over width iam gonna fix the engine and learned the hard way TEST THINGS before u buy them :)

344i
04-18-2009, 12:14 AM

exactly, how the hell do you drag Eurostyle into this?

DriveItSideways
04-18-2009, 08:58 AM
99% of engines i sell come with test papers from Bimmersport, AND i have video recordings off ALL engines that are running. The rest of the engines get parted out. :idea:

Honestly, I find it disturbing that MAXBIMMER allows you to make such lies. Where was the "test papers", "video recording" for that scrap tranny you sold me?

bimmerjoe
04-18-2009, 10:13 AM
He did say "engine running" not Tranny's

Round 1 here we go!!^^^

bullett
04-18-2009, 01:13 PM
wow, one lil diss goes to eurostyle and OH MY GOD!!! Fil its sad you need to be SO defensive by bringing in bimmersport into your defense. yes yes, we all know you guys go hand in hand and need the other to function, but damn man, stand up for your own name.

Eurostyle
04-18-2009, 11:05 PM
wow, one lil diss goes to eurostyle and OH MY GOD!!! Fil its sad you need to be SO defensive by bringing in bimmersport into your defense. yes yes, we all know you guys go hand in hand and need the other to function, but damn man, stand up for your own name.

Thats funny! But you know what, I AM NOT A MECHANIC! If i say something works or not, its just MY word. When you have test done at a reputable shop (in this case Bimmersport) it means a bit more!

I am defensive because i bust my A$$ off 7 days a week, doing my best to help everybody as much as i can, and people STILL try to take advantage of it. I can post several storys of how many people try to pull shit off, and unless i'm here to defend myself, i gotta take it up the a$$....

Eurostyle
04-18-2009, 11:10 PM
Honestly, I find it disturbing that MAXBIMMER allows you to make such lies. Where was the "test papers", "video recording" for that scrap tranny you sold me?

Did you SHOW me, or anyone else the problems with the transmission? Because i have 2 witnesses who helped me DRIVE the car from downtown, and it had absolutly NO problems.

And i said it before, but i'll say it again...You ****ed up way before you put the transmission in, at that point even if I KNEW if was bad, you were NOT getting anything back!!! Karma work at its best!!!

ShortShifter
04-20-2009, 07:47 PM
I like Eurostyle...Fil is nice guy...

matty.dc
04-21-2009, 10:28 AM
+1 when i dealt with him i had no problems at all

DriveItSideways
04-21-2009, 12:17 PM
Did you SHOW me, or anyone else the problems with the transmission? Because i have 2 witnesses who helped me DRIVE the car from downtown, and it had absolutly NO problems.

And i said it before, but i'll say it again...You ****ed up way before you put the transmission in, at that point even if I KNEW if was bad, you were NOT getting anything back!!! Karma work at its best!!!

That must have been an intresting drive, from downtown to sauga with a seized trans. *thmbsdwn*

Its ok I learned not to trust your shop slogan "take my word for it"

Deal with pro's and pro's only. Why deal with a middle man that goes back an forth between bimmersport? Everytime theres a problem you scream bimmersport, seems like if you need something legit, you should go to bimmersport.

DriveItSideways
04-21-2009, 12:18 PM
I like Eurostyle...Fil is nice guy...

I thought the same thing for 3 years while doing business with him.

Eurostyle
04-21-2009, 01:31 PM
That must have been an intresting drive, from downtown to sauga with a seized trans. *thmbsdwn*

Its ok I learned not to trust your shop slogan "take my word for it"

Deal with pro's and pro's only. Why deal with a middle man that goes back an forth between bimmersport? Everytime theres a problem you scream bimmersport, seems like if you need something legit, you should go to bimmersport.

I think i was clear in my previous post, that i am not a mechanic like you, i dont fix cars, i dont do my own safety and emissions. I'm a sales person, when i need testing done i go to Bimmersport. If there is a problem with ANY of my parts, i send the car to bimmersport for diagnostics BEFORE i do any refunds or exchanges!

Its a simple consept, realy; you buy a TV, and it brakes down, you go see a tech, not the sales person! (or if you do, he will just be the middle man, as i doubt he will rip it open on the showroom floor at Best Buy!)*th-up*

Bavaria
04-24-2009, 08:17 PM
http://images.bimmerforums.com/smilies/eatpop.gif

prince1
04-24-2009, 08:43 PM
man i dont know why fil was dragged into this
wicked guy, great prices, stuff i got from him always works

Allstar_e36
04-25-2009, 08:40 PM
and fil goes out of his way to help ppl, doesnt even charge for the extra things he does.

e24_635csi
04-26-2009, 01:41 PM
So i just read through 4 pages of this nonsense and we still dont know who this guy is. wtf!

Dado 540
04-26-2009, 02:53 PM
Ummm it's Rider.

BigD
04-26-2009, 06:04 PM
So i just read through 4 pages of this nonsense and we still dont know who this guy is. wtf!

Start with the subject next time... :idea:

BmW1819
04-27-2009, 09:36 PM
lol yea it's rider AKA HANS