PDA

View Full Version : Leather upolstery repair

Ceeker
04-01-2009, 02:11 PM
Would anyone know of a reputable auto upholstery shop that won't charge an arm and a leg just because you tell them you have a bmw racarro interior?

I called a place and they wanted stupid money just for the drivers side bolster.

Any help would be appreciated - somewhere in Toronto preferably.

the quote a got in case you are wondering was: 250.00 this would include the piping along the length of the bolster, the inner and outer length of the bolster.

thank you.

cocacola bob
04-06-2009, 09:47 PM
Try Maple Leaf Auto upholstery on Caledonia Road it's just north of Orfus Rd. on the west side acroos the street from the Tim Hortons.

Ceeker
04-06-2009, 09:57 PM
Thats where I went; but I believe the name is Marlee auto interiors - must have changed the name some time ago?

cocacola bob
04-08-2009, 12:03 AM
I think your right about the name I got my seat fixed by him did a great job. Looked around everyone else was much more money or wouldn't give any price no matter what until the car was there. This guy knew what type of seat said you bring the seat save me the hassle of removing and car parking cash is good but theres one catch. He can match any colour perfectly so long as it's black everthing else sun and time change leather never perfect match I would go back say cash deal better price I bring it in to you and return to pick it up.