PDA

View Full Version : WTB: E30 Engine M20

Whip_lash
03-20-2009, 06:10 PM
Hey guys a buddy of mine is looking for an M20B25, looking for one that has preferbly no more then 200k on it, unless its been taking care of and has good compression. His current M20 is toast so he just wants a straight swap.

If anyone knows of someone selling one please let me know, he needs the car for work. Thanks

Whip_lash
03-23-2009, 11:04 AM
Might want to add that the B25 is a 2.5L that Im looking for.

matty.dc
03-23-2009, 11:23 AM
You should Pm either euroguy or eurostyle. they part out bmw's as an occupation so why dont you try that.

craz azn
03-23-2009, 12:06 PM
I've got one complete, but its got a bit more kms than that. high 200k I think. If interested, PM me.

Ceeker
03-23-2009, 12:55 PM
does it matter if it's an "E" motor or an "I?"

I got an "e" one in a running car with approx 175km on it.

pm me with an offer. thx

Whip_lash
03-23-2009, 03:27 PM
Yea its gotta be an I, i believe the e is the 2.7 ETA.

matty.dc
03-23-2009, 04:26 PM
yes the "e" is the 2.7

richie_s999
03-27-2009, 08:51 AM
DO NOT deal with this guy, HIS WORD MEANS SHIT

he begged me to have a motor outa a car for him for Friday morning, So I busted my ass to get it out for him, and then sends me a message saying and I'll quote this....

"Hey, got some bad news. I dont know if i told you earlier but we got screwed over by some guy that gave us the wrong engine (2.7). He was supposed to give us our money back but now he changed his mind and wants to give us another 2.5 that he has.. so we're kinda stuck and dont wanna waste $250.

Sorry if I wasted any of your time.

Danko "

Now when you beg someone to do something for you, (I told him I would have the motor out for Sunday) he asked me if it could be picked up Friday cause his friend needs it in this weekend.....

Anyway, I have now wasted all my free time the last 2 days on this goof. Here is the best part, he bought a motor off someone, they gave him the wrong motor....now the guy is saying they have to take the right motor from him!!!! Good luck using a motor from someone who doesn't know the difference between a 2.7 and a 2.5.

I understand shit happens with selling extra parts and people don't show kinda shit, but when you speciffically ask a FAVOR OF SOMEONE TO GO OUTA THEIR WAY FOR YOU....KEEP YOUR WORD LIKE A MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The people I have meet on this site know me and know I would do just about anything to help someone outa a jam, this guy need a smack up the sida the head though.

Anywho watch out for this guy!!!!!!

Whip_lash
03-27-2009, 02:26 PM
Richie I understand your pissed off I would be too, but there was nothing I could do. What was I supposed to do buy 2 engines? I apologized for your troubles. I've dealt with tons of people on this site with no troubles, this was just a messed up situation.

m60e30
03-30-2009, 08:48 AM
maybe do your homework and know what engine you need in the first place? just a thought.