PDA

View Full Version : Front passenger ball joint - E46

BabyHerc
03-18-2009, 09:35 PM
How much to replace the part including labour and what parts do you have available? How much if I bring my own control arm with ball joint? Must I replace the control arm bushing while replacing the control arm, or can I replace the bushing at a later date? Thank you.

dbworld4k
03-19-2009, 04:35 PM
905 670 9200

summit425
03-20-2009, 12:10 PM
905 670 9200

I don't really understand of existance of this section if people are just here to give them a number.

why don't they just write their number in super big size here???

topaz330ci
03-20-2009, 12:13 PM
How much to replace the part including labour and what parts do you have available? How much if I bring my own control arm with ball joint? Must I replace the control arm bushing while replacing the control arm, or can I replace the bushing at a later date? Thank you.

Kill 2 birds with 1 stone man,

Replace the bushing too if you need to in the near future.....

Either way, if you have the parts, labour isnt that much!

you'll need an alignment after as well....

Jon@Bimmersport
03-20-2009, 06:20 PM
Summit425 and the rest of Max,

The sponsor section is meant for feedback or reference of projects completed. Pricing etc won't be posted by any sponsor realistically for competition purposes unless it is posted as a special offer or group buy. Charlie himself does not really frequent the forums as much as I, so email would be best if you cannot call during work hours. We try our best to keep on top of the forums, and we apologize for any inconvience due to the delayed response but to avoid this please call or email. We do check our voicemail and return calls and the majority of info can be found by using the search feature on this forum. Thanks.

Bimmersport Automotive Management

dbworld4k
03-21-2009, 04:21 AM
I don't really understand of existance of this section if people are just here to give them a number.

why don't they just write their number in super big size here???

But that's because you're retarded! :)

summit425
03-21-2009, 03:15 PM
But that's because you're retarded! :)

kiss my ass stupid moron *wave*

Jon@Bimmersport
03-25-2009, 09:49 AM
K guys keep the fighting to PM's please. :)

India Vs east asia (I gotta say i am a bit biased lol jk)