PDA

View Full Version : New Maxsponsor Car Detailing

W2WDETAILING
03-15-2009, 11:28 PM
Hey everyone, im pleased to announce that i have become a Maxsponsor, my former max account is "zackman17." Wheelz To Wheelz Detailing is my business, my services are currently mobile, I will be opening shop in the fall hopefully. My season will Officially start April 15th" I am also pleased to announce that i am an authorized vendor/installer for lamin-x paint protection films. i will be using the newest product they have available which is called DuraShield + premium paint protection film. I will be posting more information about the films i have on hand once i order them from my supplier. Here are a few pictures of some of my work...if you have any questions or would like to book an appointment dont hesitate to send me a pm or give me a call. I am also offering a !0% discount on a full detailing package If you book your Appointment before april 15th 2009.

King Luis
03-16-2009, 10:22 AM
Can you PM me a quote for a exterior and interior detail on my M3?
would you come to my house or do go to your shop? how long would this process take?

ZHP_Bimmer05
03-16-2009, 10:23 AM
can you get the lamin-X in the colors for headlights/taillights?

c4sh
03-16-2009, 11:54 AM
wow thats some clean detaling, are u the same guy that made that sick opening cruise 2008 video

W2WDETAILING
03-16-2009, 12:29 PM
Can you PM me a quote for a exterior and interior detail on my M3?
would you come to my house or do go to your shop? how long would this process take?

i will send you a pm later tonight as i am in the process of putting together a price list, and i have yet to figure out a price for max members. i would be coming to your house because i don't have a shop yet. i usually spend around 3-4 hours but for a m3 i would say 4-5 I will also be using a new wax this year (worlds best wax) it has all ready shown me very promising results. i will also be doing engine bay cleaning with a damp cloth, protecting trim ect with 303 aerospace protectant. I am also a big fan of meguiars and i usually only use thier products.

W2WDETAILING
03-16-2009, 12:34 PM
can you get the lamin-X in the colors for headlights/taillights?

yes i can :) however im still waiting for lamin-x to send me my vendor package *sleep* headlight/fogs tints are yellow,optic blue, tint, gunsmoke. Tail light colors are red, smoked, charcol

W2WDETAILING
03-16-2009, 12:36 PM
wow thats some clean detaling, are u the same guy that made that sick opening cruise 2008 video

Thanks for the comment. Yes that is my video, glad you liked it. *th-up*

VSanj
03-16-2009, 02:33 PM
please pm me with quote on interior and exterior for lexus is300 and interior exterior and engine for a 1997 328is.

thanks!

punnzzells
03-16-2009, 03:12 PM
Way to go Zack....

you guys will not be disappointed with the workmanship and professionalism from Wheelz to Wheelz....

PS - you still gotta come over and hit up my 2 junk boxes!

Mike

W2WDETAILING
03-16-2009, 03:15 PM
Way to go Zack....

you guys will not be disappointed with the workmanship and professionalism from Wheelz to Wheelz....

PS - you still gotta come over and hit up my 2 junk boxes!

Mike

i haven"t forgotten mike

jello_g
03-16-2009, 03:41 PM
Hey Zack, was me who called. Just wanted to add pls. let us know pricing including engine bay detail.

Thanks,
Jello

slemmer
03-16-2009, 04:32 PM
Same here - '00 E38; '99 e36 vert; '02 Buick Regal; '05 GMC Sierra Crew Cab

Sickbimmer
03-16-2009, 04:51 PM
Loved the job Zack did on my M3 at the show this weekend. I think I won because of him?

W2WDETAILING
03-16-2009, 10:48 PM
2009 maxbimmer Pricing
Interior Detail $100car $120suv/van/truck for max members. $120car $150suv/van/truck for non members
---------------------------------------------------------------------
This includes the following:
vacuum every nook and cranny
Carpet shampoo (mats included.)
Dash cleaned and protected.
Vents Dusted
Cleaning around console buttons door buttons and cd deck.
Clean and protect all door cards.
All interior glass cleaned to a streak free shine.
Conditioning of all
Leather seats front and back
All interior mirrors cleaned
Cleaning of trunk and spare tire compartment.

Exterior Detail $100car $120suv/van/truck for max members. $120car $150suv/van/truck for non members
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Full wash Using the 2 bucket technique.
Wheel wells de-greased and scrubbed.
Rims and tires cleaned and dressed.
Door jambs will be de-greased and waxed.
All exterior trim as well as door and trunk seals will be protected with a uv protectant.
The vehicle will be prepped with worlds best wax cleaner, then 2 applications of worlds best wax will be applied by hand.
All windows and mirrors will be cleaned.

Maintenance package $65car $75suv/van/truck for max members. $85car $95suv/van/truck for non members
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Interior vacuum
Dusting of dash and console
Dusting around vents and buttons.ect
Exterior washed using the 2 bucket technique.
Wheel wells cleaned and de-greased.
Tires and rims cleaned and dressed
all windows and mirriors cleaned.
meguiars ultimate detail to rejuvenate wax.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Additional options:
Pet hair Removal $20
vent system deodorizing $20
Headlight restoration $15 each
Engine cleaning starting at $25
Claybar starting at $50
** noteAftermarket rims like bbs rs. ect will require a added charge$10-$20 due to small groves and many corners and bolts ect.

Also if you book before April 15th receive an additional 10% discount.
A multiple vehicle discount is also available.
For all special detailing needs please pm me
Pm for information regarding lamin-x headlamp/fog lamp/tail lamp colored films.
Pricing For lamin-x paint protection is currently on hold until i receive the product from lamin-x and work out the border fee's ect.

Bliss
03-17-2009, 03:51 AM
Welcome aboard Zack and Wheelz to Wheelz Detailing. Prices are very reasonable!