PDA

View Full Version : Need to Order Fog lights and other parts, But from where?

spoony_prelude
03-13-2009, 07:29 PM
Hey guys
Ok I'm ready to start ordering parts for my car. I want to get ZKW Clear fogs, and clear sidemarkers and a few other things here and there. I found a great site called KO Performance, problem is when your signing up they dont give u an option of putting down a canadian address. So I'm wondering if you guys know of any other sites where I can order this stuff from.

Please dont say DDM, as I already tried their "depo" fogs. I was going to get them oem ones, but they said they didnt have so I upgraded to the Depo clear, and they suck ass! fogged up on me the day i put them on! So now i want ZKW!

Any ideas?

Thanks

Jay

noodles101
03-13-2009, 10:12 PM
umnitza?

Dado 540
03-13-2009, 10:32 PM
I tell you one thing. Don't get them from autopratsway.ca
You might get used nonfunctional parts, that are claimed to be new.

noodles101
03-13-2009, 10:59 PM
umnitza mite be little overpriced but i was happy with my clear eurotailights. pay like 10 dollar shipping . came in 3 days

Nick_V
03-14-2009, 12:09 AM
My friend: get on the phone. or email them. Sometimes these sites are poorly designed, you just have to talk to someone directly. I guarantee you that they will ship up here. I think your biggest problem will be when the UPS guy sticks that fat brokerage COD up your ass when he comes to the door. For my clutch and flywheel (separate shipments) I just had to pay $350 on top of everything else. It ****ing sucks that we have to look south for so much shit to do with our cars.

spoony_prelude
03-14-2009, 01:11 AM
^^^Thanks Nick yeah I think Monday I'll give them a shout. Ive already had like 3 sets of fogs on my car, and havent been impressed with the quality of any of them. Time to get the good ones! And yeah shipping a pain in the ass. Surprisingly i only had to pay like 150 bucks when ups dropped off my clutch/flywheel kit

Jay

Nick_V
03-14-2009, 09:50 PM
^^ man, I don't get it. Their fees are all over the place. That's why I always ask if the company ships USPS if it's coming from the states. They don't jack you off anywhere near what the private companies do.

Gamite
03-14-2009, 09:57 PM
speak to KO performance before buying anything. They had a much lower price listed on their website for my exhaust before I emailed and inquired. Ended up being a few hundred dollars more than list.

Gamite
03-14-2009, 09:58 PM
umnitza mite be little overpriced but i was happy with my clear eurotailights. pay like 10 dollar shipping . came in 3 days

Actually Umnitza was the cheapest for my Hella euro clear headlights, but also check out our sponsors. They might be able to help you.

spoony_prelude
03-22-2009, 04:04 AM
thanks guys^^^

Jay