PDA

View Full Version : BMW - just a car?

Dluxazn58
02-19-2002, 12:05 AM
Seriously... I am soo frikkin mad...

My friend got sideswiped by a red e30 yesterday(sun)..and then drove OFF!! I mean.. who would do something like this? esp to such a hot chick!*th-up* but anyways.. WTF! POS driver! have they no respect? ESP since he was driving a BMW!

so what do you guys thing.. Owning a BMW more than just owning another car? or is there something all BMW owners share that make BMW different from all the other cars on the road?

Me and a few of my friends that own BMW's made a little pact..
its called TRS Inc.
Tust
Respect
Sacrifice

If you drive a BMW.. ACT like you drive a BMW or get a honda...

'88 325e
02-19-2002, 12:10 AM
...There is ALWAYS one in the crowd!

It is sutch a shame that "crap" happens. Hope your friend is ok.

Dluxazn58
02-19-2002, 12:20 AM
yeah... shes ok... shaken up.. but ok..

I get to drive her around in HER free rental car!*th-up* :D
I'm kinda wondering what a Pontiac Grand Prix is capable myself..

Slowered318
02-19-2002, 12:50 AM
That really sucks man!

The way I look at it is... Their is something special about driving a BMW just like a Porsche or even a Mazda Miata. It's a car that makes you feel good because it rewards you in many ways and you get very attached to it. The sad part is a lot of people own BMW's because they think it makes them look more important. That's basicly why you would buy a Benz right.. I mean why else would you buy one.

So unfortunatly we have to deal with thoes people, I almost always give a little wave to other E30's I see on the road.. sometimes I get a wave back but not nearly as often as I would like to.

Ryan

Dluxazn58
02-19-2002, 01:20 AM
some people are just pricks...:mad:

330DTM
02-19-2002, 06:09 PM
I'd say a Porsche driver can be as reckless as a Honda driver. It really depends on the drive itself.

I mean I've seen very nice cars being driving recklessly, such as flying over speedbumps, driveways, driving on the shoulder lane with debris all over. It's sad that these people give a bad reputation to whatever expensive car they are driving, but that's something one cannot control.

Usic
02-20-2002, 12:11 AM
That BLOWS

I hate yuppy bimmer owners they should all burn in hell. !!!!
I needed a boost in Toronto one time (i was parked under roy thompson hall) I needed a boost because my battery was toast.....
There was a guy just sitting in his new e46 bimmer looking at me as I tired to turn the car over, after 3 tires I walked over to him and asked him if he could give me a boost.
I told him I had cables and it would only take a second. He told me he had to wait for a phone call...and said no...I was like come on we both drive bimmers.....he was like no joke "yours is too old" I was like WTF!!!! F U, Its a 1987 635csi!!!! so then I asked another bimmer driver that just happened to be driving by, A chick in a 540, she said she was late for a show..I understood and let her by....while that ba$tard in the e46 was sitting there staring at me a sunbird drove in front and I asked him for a boost, he said sure, He hooked me up and I started all in the time that "buddy" was waiting for a phone call....as I was driving by I gased the 6 infront of his ride and let him get a big whiff of my blow off valve followed by my middle finger...

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

THey should all drive cadillacs or something...stay out of bimmers if your not a driving enthusiast

JDub
02-20-2002, 08:52 AM
That sucks to hear your unfortunate stories. I agree with 328DTM, it doesn't matter what car it is but it comes down to the person. Some people are nice and helpful while others are just pricks.