PDA

View Full Version : ADMINISTRATORS My PM IS DISABLED

5JABIJ8
03-06-2009, 09:15 PM
I'm unable to pm users on this or get any pm. Admins please enable.
I've checked my personal setting and everything enabled as it should be.

Thx.

VSanj
03-06-2009, 10:55 PM
pm sent!

5JABIJ8
03-08-2009, 09:05 PM
Nothing

Kal
03-08-2009, 11:48 PM
they're doing it cause your punjabi bro.. you baited it out in your screen name

SickFinga
03-10-2009, 11:57 AM
Looking through your posts, I believe it was disabled because you were parting out cars.

punnzzells
03-10-2009, 12:23 PM
hhahahahhahaa.... you got to pay to play... lol!

welcome to the club!

you can't help people here out with a discount or good lead on parts.... it's the unthinkable!

5JABIJ8
03-10-2009, 09:29 PM
Looking through your posts, I believe it was disabled because you were parting out cars.

ok I understand that I was out of line to do that. Take this as a written agreement. I will NOT post anything for sale nor use my personal messages for any business related deals. it's just to keep in touch with the community and to buy parts.

Thank you,

Paul

Eurostyle
03-10-2009, 11:21 PM
ok I understand that I was out of line to do that. Take this as a written agreement. I will NOT post anything for sale nor use my personal messages for any business related deals. it's just to keep in touch with the community and to buy parts.

Thank you,

Paul

Its unfortunat that your word is not worth much...Like yesterday you told me "I'll come pick up that oil pan tomorrow", but its a good thing i didnt bother taking it out, like you wanted...since you were "no show" today. Respecting peoples time is the first step to good business...*th-up*

VSanj
03-11-2009, 07:46 AM
^^see if you had PM'S eurostyle wouldnt have to out you in public like that......bahahahaha

5JABIJ8
03-11-2009, 11:44 AM
Its unfortunat that your word is not worth much...Like yesterday you told me "I'll come pick up that oil pan tomorrow", but its a good thing i didnt bother taking it out, like you wanted...since you were "no show" today. Respecting peoples time is the first step to good business...*th-up*

How nice of you do that Phil.. Customer backed out what do you want me to do about it. I lose out too. I was suposed to pick that up from you and install it for the customer so I lost out on Parts and labour. you just lost $75 for the part. Customer wants to drive around with a leaking oil pan his decision not mine. so we both lose how is my word not good enough. I called you to see if the part was available. You mentioned to call you the next day. I did not call you because the customer backed out. Again why would I pickup a part that I no longer need.

Eurostyle
03-11-2009, 12:28 PM
How nice of you do that Phil.. Customer backed out what do you want me to do about it. I lose out too. I was suposed to pick that up from you and install it for the customer so I lost out on Parts and labour. you just lost $75 for the part. Customer wants to drive around with a leaking oil pan his decision not mine. so we both lose how is my word not good enough. I called you to see if the part was available. You mentioned to call you the next day. I did not call you because the customer backed out. Again why would I pickup a part that I no longer need.

Trust me i know about customers backing out, i got about 5 of them every day! This is why you dont just go ahead with any work/sale/order untill you are SURE they are serious...Now if you just called me to see if i have something available, you dont go ahead and say "take it out, i'll pick it up tomorrow". Since this is not the first time, (backed out of the M42 last year, with no warning) i told you to call me firts and ONLY then i take it off!
Communication is very important, and can do a lot for your reputation...

bimmerjoe
03-16-2009, 01:44 AM
^^^^ now that's embarrassing!!

slemmer
03-16-2009, 09:57 AM
Communication is a two-way street. If the guy decided he didn't want the part any longer you still should have contacted Filip to advise the same. It's pure courtesy and keeps everyone in the loop.

5JABIJ8
03-16-2009, 10:01 PM
Communication is not the problem here. Unfortunately for me everyone on this site is very loyal to Eurostyle. Which is good for him. My side of the story wouldn't really matter but should clear the Air.

I called to see if the part was available. I told Phil over the phone IF I NEED I WILL LET HIM KNOW THE NEXT DAY That was it and nothing more. Now if I did not call back is that not pretty self explanatory. Most normal people won't call back a place of business if they do not need a part or if they have found it somewhere else.

Embrassing not so much... This is all over $75.00 means a lot to someone who parts out cars all day long thou! How bout I Give you the $75 and you keep your part.:D Also shows that Phil is not man enough, could have just called me to tell me that but instead took upon himself to post up on the internet and posted on this site. Where I come from we call people like DEM A PUSSYWHOLE!!! *smoke*

Eurostyle
03-17-2009, 01:03 AM
Communication is not the problem here. Unfortunately for me everyone on this site is very loyal to Eurostyle. Which is good for him. My side of the story wouldn't really matter but should clear the Air.

I called to see if the part was available. I told Phil over the phone IF I NEED I WILL LET HIM KNOW THE NEXT DAY That was it and nothing more. Now if I did not call back is that not pretty self explanatory. Most normal people won't call back a place of business if they do not need a part or if they have found it somewhere else.

Embrassing not so much... This is all over $75.00 means a lot to someone who parts out cars all day long thou! How bout I Give you the $75 and you keep your part.:D Also shows that Phil is not man enough, could have just called me to tell me that but instead took upon himself to post up on the internet and posted on this site. Where I come from we call people like DEM A PUSSYWHOLE!!! *smoke*

Paul, i hoped that you would learn something from this...But its obvious you didnt ONE BIT!!! And making up a story to clear you name is just pathetic...You NEVER EVER told me you would let me know the next day! You said "TAKE IT OFF"...I didnt trust you, pretty happy about it NOW, so I TOLD you to CALL back...As to the $75, i could care less about that! To call you, what for? I'm here to run a business, have been for 12 years in this...i cant bother with everyone who wasts my time, and i dont need high school drama!