PDA

View Full Version : TSW hubcentric rings

j0nblayz
02-20-2009, 02:45 AM
hey guys, so the e39 530 i bought had a set of 19" staggered TSW Snettertons, however i had to remove them to put on a set of winter wheels (m5 reps). when i removed the tsw's, i noticed there were blue rings on the hubs, im guessing these rings are required for TSW? or do you guys think the ring was on there cuz of the m5 reps? do TSW snettertons for e39 require rings? reason i ask is that i bought this car from my buddy, and he had the m5 reps on there before he bought the snettertons, and he doesn't remember if the rings were on the hubs before he bought the tsw's, so we can't figure out if the tire shop put on the rings for the tsw, or if it was there previously for the reps. Anyone know if the TSW;s comes with rings?

AceOfSpades
02-20-2009, 11:49 AM
Measure the diameter of the hole to which the wheels mount on the hub. Which ever is bigger than 74.1, needs the hubcentric rings.
If both are bigger than 74.1, then the hubcentric wheel is for both wheels

j0nblayz
02-20-2009, 02:23 PM
thanx, i'll measure it tonight

anyone know where i can get some smaller bmw center caps that would fit these snettertons? the bmw center caps i have are too big for these rims..

AceOfSpades
02-21-2009, 11:49 AM
i don't know the cheapest place, but try bimmian or the stealership