PDA

View Full Version : Alpina B7 Turbo 335HP


Spartiatis
02-23-2003, 05:30 PM
Not mine. Saw it in person

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!

ROB89M3
02-23-2003, 05:34 PM
www.willz.ca

http://www.willz.ca/B710259.htm

punnzzells
02-24-2003, 01:32 AM
i heard that that car is the real deal, but a hunk o junk! too bad... was going to seriously make an offer...

:(

mike.

bmwm5lover
02-24-2003, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by punnzzells
i heard that that car is the real deal, but a hunk o junk! too bad... was going to seriously make an offer...

:(

mike. what do you mean hunk o junk?

punnzzells
02-26-2003, 03:27 PM
i heard that it has been raped and high mileage.....


i was really interested in it, but then i got some info and it broke my heart..... boohooo!

:D

mike

bmwm5lover
02-26-2003, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by punnzzells
i heard that it has been raped and high mileage.....

Ya???? Now thats a shame... that car is unbelivabe....:( SOme people dont appreciate what they have/had.*uzi*

crusher
02-26-2003, 10:01 PM
I swear since seeing Julian's car and a rush of older bmws poping up the wazoo. I want a older M5 now! hehe damn.. :D

anyone know if those monsters are hard to maintain? there's 3 on trader right now and i'm interested in 1991s.

Jeff

bmwm5lover
02-26-2003, 10:14 PM
Well you have to make sure that they have been babied, and not raped. Check them THOURALLY!!! Make sure they havent been tracked, crashed, stolen, etc. Make sure the diferential is not lieaking, and that non of the gaskets are leaking. Check compression, and if the car looks too good to be true, it most likely is.

crusher
02-26-2003, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by bmwm5lover
Well you have to make sure that they have been babied, and not raped. Check them THOURALLY!!! Make sure they havent been tracked, crashed, stolen, etc. Make sure the diferential is not lieaking, and that non of the gaskets are leaking. Check compression, and if the car looks too good to be true, it most likely is.

thanks :)

bmwm5lover
02-27-2003, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by crusher
thanks :)
also( the e28's not too sure aboput the e34) had problems with the front steering parts(not sure what they are called), arms and stuff like that. make sure they have ben changed, or that they are not cracked or something(i dint know about that until after i bought my car, and luckily they werent changed tooo long ago). ill tell you more as it comes to me, this is from the top of my head..

punnzzells
02-27-2003, 04:37 PM
hey man....

there is one with higher mileage on autotrader.ca..... i think that they are asking like $8 or $9 G's for it

Mike..