PDA

View Full Version : Hamilton Area body shop to paint parts...

Mikey83
02-18-2009, 05:35 PM
Like title says I need a decent shop to paint a roof and trunk spoiler for my e66. I'm in the Hamilton area so if any of the local guys know of a decent shop that is reasonable let me know.

Did a search on the forums, most searches lead out to the GTA.

Thanks, Mike

TNation
02-18-2009, 09:00 PM
A great place is Hi-Tec Collision
http://www.goldbook.ca/goldbook/oakville/Towing-Automotive/hitechcollision.html
they did a fantastic job on my friends car and quite a few people have recommended them.

Mikey83
02-18-2009, 10:00 PM
A great place is Hi-Tec Collision
http://www.goldbook.ca/goldbook/oakville/Towing-Automotive/hitechcollision.html
they did a fantastic job on my friends car and quite a few people have recommended them.

Thanks, i'll look into them.
Will need parts painted for spring, so I have some time.

TNation
02-18-2009, 10:31 PM
Thanks, i'll look into them.
Will need parts painted for spring, so I have some time.

they offer a lifetime warranty on absolutely everything, and they allow you to go back behind and see the actual work be completed.

Mikey83
02-19-2009, 07:02 AM
they offer a lifetime warranty on absolutely everything, and they allow you to go back behind and see the actual work be completed.

You know what it would cost roughly? my roof spoiler needs to be wet sanded and primed then painted, while the trunk spoiler is primed and ready just needs paint.

TNation
02-19-2009, 11:41 AM
You know what it would cost roughly? my roof spoiler needs to be wet sanded and primed then painted, while the trunk spoiler is primed and ready just needs paint.

they do free quotes and appraisals. They show you their parts cost and how much it would be do to fix/paint. Just go in and ask for an appraisal! I went with my buddy to about 6-8 bodyshops and they seemed the most honest and upfront to us.

Mikey83
02-19-2009, 06:37 PM
they do free quotes and appraisals. They show you their parts cost and how much it would be do to fix/paint. Just go in and ask for an appraisal! I went with my buddy to about 6-8 bodyshops and they seemed the most honest and upfront to us.

Thanks, i'll look into them for sure.